eng.webp
ENGLAND​
5​
1​
4​
0​
2​
-1.634​

No more stress as Pakistan exits CWC23. One of the worst WC campaigns by Pakistan in living memory 😑.

Babar Azam should gracefully resign before he is fired by the PCB.
I don't think any of the teams is formally eliminated yet. Even Bangladesh has a mathematical chance to still make it to the semis.

Last edited:
Please read my post carefully, I'm not attacking you in your manner, just countering your points. Thanda le mere bhai

😂

And he doesn’t give any counters but a song to listen to lol keep it up!

I've already given a counter in my previous post

Yaar that post barely had any counters mostly rage. One point I want to mention though and please listen carefully or read in this instance. If an umpire gives not out and hawkeye is showing the trajectory to be hitting the stumps minus the technicallity of 50% or not then logic says the umpire was wrong he jus got saved because of the before mentioned technicality. In this case the umpire knew lbw was out he just made an error into thinking there was an inside edge. I am replying to you seriously so don’t disappoint me by trolling in response.

(26/50 overs, T:230) 93/6

Bangladesh need 137 runs from 24 overs.

Current RR: 3.57
• Required RR: 5.70
• Last 5 overs (RR): 15/0 (3.00)
Thanks for sharing these updates but it's fine even if you don't give any updates about Bangladesh. The most boring team award will go to Bangladesh

Yaar that post barely had any counters mostly rage. One point I want to mention though and please listen carefully or read in this instance. If an umpire gives not out and hawkeye is showing the trajectory to be hitting the stumps minus the technicallity of 50% or not then logic says the umpire was wrong he jus got saved because of the before mentioned technicality. In this case the umpire knew lbw was out he just made an error into thinking there was an inside edge. I am replying to you seriously so don’t disappoint me by trolling in response.
As I said previously, these are the rules for every country in this world cup, not just Pakistan. If they alter the rules in the future looking at these instances, we're completely fine with it. Pakistani fans will rightfully feel that they have been hard done by but it was all down to what the umpire felt at that moment. The ICC still isn't confident about the technology even if it shows clipping the stumps and hence they consider it better to keep that decision to the umpire. Maybe PCB can urge ICC to change these rules.

As I said previously, these are the rules for every country in this world cup, not just Pakistan. If they alter the rules in the future looking at these instances, we're completely fine with it. Pakistani fans will rightfully feel that they have been hard done by but it was all down to what the umpire felt at that moment. The ICC still isn't confident about the technology even if it shows clipping the stumps and hence they consider it better to keep that decision to the umpire. Maybe PCB can urge ICC to change these rules.

That is what are saying the decision was accepted but at the end of the it was an umpire error. Mind you this same umpire was not calling wides on south African bowler. I am not going as far as to call him biased towards pakistan I don’t think l that’s the case just a case of poor umpiring. But not as bad you guys hate steve Bucknor I am sure you got the reference.

That is what are saying the decision was accepted but at the end of the it was an umpire error.
How can it be an umpire error if based on the current rules, ICC considers it an umpire's call if clipping stumps? If Pakistan didn't have any reviews left and the umpire had given it not out even though it was clearly hitting the stumps (not clipping), then I would have agreed that it was an umpiring error. Because in that scenario Pakistan can't overturn a clear out decision even if it given not out by the umpire.
Mind you this same umpire was not calling wides on south African bowler.
Haven't watched the game but as far as I know, towards the end there was a wide call which should not have been given because it had hit the pad or something. So that was an umpiring error that I know of in that game. I'm not sure about the other wides that you are referring to.

How can it be an umpire error if based on the current rules, ICC considers it an umpire's call if clipping stumps? If Pakistan didn't have any reviews left and the umpire had given it not out even though it was clearly hitting the stumps (not clipping), then I would have agreed that it was an umpiring error. Because in that scenario Pakistan can't overturn a clear out decision even if it given not out by the umpire.

Haven't watched the game but as far as I know, towards the end there was a wide call which should not have been given because it had hit the pad or something. So that was an umpiring error that I know of in that game. I'm not sure about the other wides that you are referring to.

Let’s agree to disagree because a Pakistani trying to convince an Indian is like hitting your head against the wall and vice versa. If the shoe was on the other foot then you guys would have abused all of icc like you did with Canada. So let’s not act like your shit wouldn’t stink.

Let’s agree to disagree because a Pakistani trying to convince an Indian is like hitting your head against the wall and vice versa. If the shoe was on the other foot then you guys would have abused all of icc like you did with Canada. So let’s not act like your shit wouldn’t stink.
Let's Agree to Disagree Nicely – Abba's Prayer Warrior Princess

Back
Top Bottom