What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Yaar that post barely had any counters mostly rage. One point I want to mention though and please listen carefully or read in this instance. If an umpire gives not out and hawkeye is showing the trajectory to be hitting the stumps minus the technicallity of 50% or not then logic says the umpire was wrong he jus got saved because of the before mentioned technicality. In this case the umpire knew lbw was out he just made an error into thinking there was an inside edge. I am replying to you seriously so don’t disappoint me by trolling in response.
How did you know the umpire gave it not out because he thought there was an inside edge and not because he thought it was missing the leg stump ? Did he make any public announcements or give you an exclusive interview?

@TriptiD

Actually, yes- barring perhaps England. Incidentally, if Pak win all their remaining matches, they still have a fair chance of qualifying. It just needs one bad upset for either AUs or NZ.

Regards

@TriptiD

Actually, yes- barring perhaps England. Incidentally, if Pak win all their remaining matches, they still have a fair chance of qualifying. It just needs one bad upset for either AUs or NZ.

Regards
None of the teams is certain to qualify yet. So, England still have a decent shot if they beat India. In that case, they could theoretically still finish ahead of any of India, SA, Australia and NZ if those teams do badly in their remaining matches. In fact, even if England lose to India today, they still have a very improbable path, though it will require several miracles.

Yaar

Stop underplaying India look better than good. They lost Hardik - yet handled it well. As I’ve said got all bases covered. Handled losing early wickets against Australia very well. Have looked relaxed in the other games

What did I tell you... Law of average catching up with India today with 81/3 in 23 overs (R.R=3.52)..

In a way, its better that it happened today during the league phase and hope it does not happen again in the knock outs...

What did I tell you... Law of average catching up with India today with 81/3 in 23 overs (R.R=3.52)..

In a way, its better that it happened today during the league phase and hope it does not happen again in the knock outs...

I hope you win today ;)

125 for 3 - game ain’t over till it’s over.

Looks like 2019 all over again. England end India's unbeaten run and go on to win the tournament.

LIVE
29th Match (D/N), Lucknow, October 29
India Flag
India
(40.4/50 overs) 182/6
England Flag
England
England chose to field.

Current RR: 4.47

• Last 5 overs (RR): 25/2 (5.00)

Looks like 2019 all over again. England end India's unbeaten run and go on to win the tournament.

One thing for sure.. England cannot go on to win the tournament this year....

Or, can they? By some miracle of a turnaround... :undecided:

1698579792781.png

India are going to miss Ashwin today, both with the bat and ball. I expect England to finish the match within 35 overs.

One thing for sure.. England cannot go on to win the tournament this year....

Or, can they? By some miracle of a turnaround... :undecided:

View attachment 966325
Why not, they can get to 10 points and potentially qualify for the semis. No team has more than 10 points as of now.

India are going to miss Ashwin today, both with the bat and ball. I expect England to finish the match within 35 overs.

Why not, they can get to 10 points and potentially qualify for the semis. No team has more than 10 points as of now.

But, but, but.. Their net run rate.. I don't know what's happening.. Can they really?? Lemme check the schedule again..

1698579972206.png

(43.1/50 overs) 193/7

Current RR: 4.47
• Last 5 overs (RR): 21/2 (4.20)

Back
Top Bottom