What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

18814396_1493456070676860_5313274380511224264_n.jpg

Bangladesh is almost out of CT
It seem Australia is also out along with Bagladesh. Its second match of Austrlia which got abandoned because of rain. They were losing against NZ and rain saved them and they were winning against bangladesh and rain was not on their side this time..so it seem England and NZ will qualify from this group unless no upsets and no further rain interruption

What a shame!!
Rain spoiled fun again. What stupid rules we have in cricket that as for a bloody drinks break with just 4 over required to get a result and the clouds looming. Stupid regulations really. If it was up to me i would not have allowed that lunch either, let alone the drinks. The rules need an update for sure!!
It seem Australia is also out along with Bagladesh. Its second match of Austrlia which got abandoned because of rain. They were losing against NZ and rain saved them and they were winning against bangladesh and rain was not on their side this time..so it seem England and NZ will qualify from this group unless no upsets and no further rain interruption
If Aus can win the match againt England they will be through with 4 points (guranteed spot)
If the rain have hurt anyone it have done so to NZ (they will need to win both matches to gurantee the spot now)

What a shame!!
Rain spoiled fun again. What stupid rules we have in cricket that as for a bloody drinks break with just 4 over required to get a result and the clouds looming. Stupid regulations really. If it was up to me i would not have allowed that lunch either, let alone the drinks. The rules need an update for sure!!

If Aus can win the match againt England they will be through with 4 points (guranteed spot)
If the rain have hurt anyone it have done so to NZ (they will need to win both matches to gurantee the spot now)
If Eng wins against Aus, If New Zealand wins against Eng and If BD wins against New Zealand then
BD will be in the semi along with Eng :sarcastic::sarcastic:

If Eng wins against Aus, If New Zealand wins against Eng and If BD wins against New Zealand then
BD will be in the semi along with Eng :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Lolz!
While Bang is looking at the match results of other teams Australia still have there destiny in their own hands. Win against England and they are surely trough. In other words, Aus have not been as badly effected by rain as it seems. They have just one MUST WIN match now while NZ have two MUST WIN matches if they want to qualify (if they win one only they too will be looking at results of other matches and depend on that for qualification)

@Proudpakistaniguy

Who is replacing idiot wahab riaz I want to slap inzmam who selected that idiot bowler

If I have been selected as chairman selectors I have made sure to destroy wahab riaz career one way or other I would have gone one step further bribing the docs to completely destroy his ankle basterd if u can't play and you record in past sucks why u playing

PCB should understand simple formula if they keep doing these idiot things they loose sponsorship with the fans so they get lesser pays look westindian board today

Salman butt sharjeel should be brought straight away enough of defensive play we need hard hitters in front teams who play agreesive wins more than they loose

AUS were loosing against NL but winning against BD...and they have 2 points ..justice done but BD got non-deserving 1 point

Lolz!
While Bang is looking at the match results of other teams Australia still have there destiny in their own hands. Win against England and they are surely trough. In other words, Aus have not been as badly effected by rain as it seems. They have just one MUST WIN match now while NZ have two MUST WIN matches if they want to qualify (if they win one only they too will be looking at results of other matches and depend on that for qualification)

@Proudpakistaniguy
I dont think Australian team will win against England so i expect England to win all matches and NZ to beat Bangladesh so they boht will qualify but yes if Aus beat England then Aus and England in semi so all depend on Aus vs England match

Back
Top Bottom