What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

I want England to whip Australia's a** so bad. I hope they win! Team England!

Stupid decisions replacing wahab with idiot ruman raees still no Sohail Khan inzmam boot on ur face
These slectors are really jokers. If they wanted Ruman raees then why played abbas in last series against WI just before champion trophy and he bowled well there..Sohail and junaid is another good option but they went for debutant in crucial match lol

God I'm attending tomorrow's match! Wish me luck, I don't want to sit there watching a cancerous performance
You live in cardiff?
There is prediction of rain in afternoon so good luck

These slectors are really jokers. If they wanted Ruman raees then why played abbas in last series against WI just before champion trophy and he bowled well there..Sohail and junaid is another good option but they went for debutant in crucial match lol

You live in cardiff?
There is prediction of rain in afternoon so good luck

I got good seats, I like rain. But I seriously hope these idiots don't rely on it

I got good seats, I like rain. But I seriously hope these idiots don't rely on it
Kick them on back if they dont perform well but its must win game for Pak or else they out from CT. I was student of cardiff university so i know cardiff very well but has no time for live match because of busy routine in Ramdhan.

Another blunder imad was in should be dropped in place of fahim ashraf SA don't know our new players it's time to throw them out this is a gamble we have to take becoz with imad wasim I don't see we get any wicket on these conditions

Fakher Zaman
Azher Ali
Baber Azam
Hafeez
Malik
Sarfraz
Fahim
Amir
Hassan Ali
Junaid Khan
Shadab Khan

This is best available side

Another blunder imad was in should be dropped in place of fahim ashraf SA don't know our new players it's time to throw them out this is a gamble we have to take becoz with imad wasim I don't see we get any wicket on these conditions

Fakher Zaman
Azher Ali
Baber Azam
Hafeez
Malik
Sarfraz
Fahim
Amir
Hassan Ali
Junaid Khan
Shadab Khan

This is best available side

Absolutely. Imad isn't the sort of bowler you need on these pitches. I don't understand how he is included into the playing eleven.

Junaid Khan is a good inclusion under the circumstances. I'm worried about Azhar Ali. He is not ODI material. Strike rate is a worry. The top order will have to fire from the word go. South Africa will be ruthless if Pak commit any mistakes.

Who is replacing idiot wahab riaz I want to slap inzmam who selected that idiot bowler

If I have been selected as chairman selectors I have made sure to destroy wahab riaz career one way or other I would have gone one step further bribing the docs to completely destroy his ankle basterd if u can't play and you record in past sucks why u playing

PCB should understand simple formula if they keep doing these idiot things they loose sponsorship with the fans so they get lesser pays look westindian board today

Salman butt sharjeel should be brought straight away enough of defensive play we need hard hitters in front teams who play agreesive wins more than they loose
Agree with Wahab Riaz Comments

Screw Salman Jawari Butt! NO PLACE FOR HIM
From a country of 22 million people you can find some other good hard hitters other than that idiot!

Agree with comments on board, they are all stupid as well, Najam Seethi should be completely cut off from cricket! He have destroyed the game in Pakistan really by bringing so much politics into it.

I dont think Australian team will win against England so i expect England to win all matches and NZ to beat Bangladesh so they boht will qualify but yes if Aus beat England then Aus and England in semi so all depend on Aus vs England match
YES!!
NZ were hard done by rain in that match against Aus. Hard Luck

Very low chance 3-5% of Any win

Team is planned to fail

Players in Domestic circuit (Domestic T20 and PSL)

Lack of Fire Power
  • Kamran Akmal 350+ runs scorer in domestic PSL , 32 fair four /16 ratio ratio out of team
  • Umar Akmal 250+ runs scored in Domestic League ,26 Fours /26 Sixes
  • Salman Butt , Scored 44 (4's) , in domestic season
  • Asad Shafiq , Scored 38 (4's) , domestic team out of any picture
  • Sherjil (Self inflicted wound by PCB, out for now) , one of top Openers in Pakistan for explosive 50 runs potential reaches 50's fastest then any Pakistani player in recent 2-3 year period. An Alternative to Afridi
For Kamran / Umar just rediculous excuses to exclude them from team attended dance party or fitness not supreme level then how did the get top score record domestically
Missing Agression
(Best stats Domestic /PSL)

STRIKE BOWLERS NOT IN TEAM
  • Missing DUO Yasir Shah & Saeed Ajmal (20 Wickets), a world class combination of 2 Spin Bosses Top Level Match Winners
NO ROTATION OF BOWLERS IN PACE ATTACK
Top Performers in Domestic Circuit Missing (Lack of Merit System)
  • Sohail Khan 16 wickets
  • Kashif Bhutti 14 wickets, I think Spinner
  • Tabish Khan 12 wickets
  • Imran Khan Jnr 11 Wickets
  • Mohammad Asghar 11 Wickets (Good in fielding), Spinner
  • Ruman Raees 12 Wickets
  • Wahab Riaz 15 Wickets (Playing - Out of form since West Indies tour)
  • Hasan Ali 11 Wickets (Not yet convincing in ODI Learning )
  • Amir 10 Wickets (His team got elimintaed cheaply in PSL 2 Years in row)

Beyond Retirement
  • Hafeez (Just retire boss your time is finished), failed domestically
  • Shoaib Malik , never finishes a innnings convincingly , just average player domestically

Too Raw : Suppose to play like Afridi Bat and Ball
Shadab Khan (Young Prospect)
Imad Wasim (Disappointing as a All Rounder Selection)

Last edited:
Omg I wore my jacket on thinking it's going to rain and it's so warm! These guys better win otherwise I'm boycotting this whole series

Back
Top Bottom