What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Just tune it lol

What happened to South Africa No 1 ODI team

SA 118/6 (29.0 ov)

But pakistan has habit of losing from winning position so i just wish they dont make this impossible task

Beautiful bowling
Only Pakistan bowl stylish like this

Well still lose hahahaha

PAKKi satta bazi !!! This game is already suspect

World champion losing to a toothless Pakistan side and that too after rediculous loss just day ago by pakistan

Dont ever bring back cursed wahab riaz.
Today Pakistan totally changed.
They are playing with passion and energy.

Last edited:
Bowl of the tournament so far
By Hassan like watching Pak from yesteryear
What a ball unplayable

Guys most of these players are new and really young, therefore inexperienced. They look like kids, compare their sizes to the South African players. Bless them.

They're playing good though

Dont ever bring back cursed wahab riaz back.
Today Pakistan totally changed.
They are playing with passion and energy.
what wahab riaz does is that he demoralizes the whole team by his poor bowling. a couple of no balls and then free hits going for sixes have a huge negative impact on his team. he is even worse then umar gul. i dont know what pak selectors see in him and they keep on selecting him again and again. 4 times he has conceded more then 80 runs and yet he always makes it to playing 11. he should either retire or stay injured.

One of the players was standing around with hands in his pockets and one guy on a stand next to us shouts "OI BRUV! Hands outta ya pockets! This ain't no test match!"

Lmao

The energy is crazy

Guys most of these players are new and really young, therefore inexperienced. They look like kids, compare their sizes to the South African players. Bless them.

They're playing good though
size doesn't matter much in cricket . mental strength , reflexes and skills count more. i still remember young slim 18 yr old amir taking the wicket huge but clueless greame smith in 2009 t20 world cup match.

Back
Top Bottom