What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Pakistan batsmen coming out to flop at the crease as usual
S.A still favourites doubt Pak will make 150 but at least the bowlers made a game of this

would love to see fahim ashraf in the next game. the youngsters are better then the oldies like hafeez ,azhar,shahzad who are nothing but parasites. fakhar seems to be a good opener . he played well in PSL as opener but look at the stupidity of pak selection , coach and captain as they played him at no 6 against WI where he failed. one thing is confirmed that 99% of the minds in PCB dont have good IQ and no understanding of the basics of the game. they love to put the cart before the horse as they "think outside the box"

Flops

floppier then a floppy flip flop

Stupid dumb idiotic fools

Azhar needs to give up quick pace cricket and stick to tests and now hafeez is in trying to save the test match from an innings defeat
hope we reach three figures at least

A dose of negativity for Pak fans: Back in Champions Trophy 2006. Pak restricted South Africa to just 213 but still lost by 124 runs!" -- Just looked at the scorecard. Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik played that match as well...

Edit: Comment copied from Cricinfo commentary.
This is usual cricket ...We have full confidence on our team on repeating the same..It will big surprise if we won this match

last 3 overs 2 runs and 2 wickets and 2 maidens. this is the real beauty of pak batting. third class batting at the international level. bunch of cowards. about 16 balls since the last run.

going to be third maiden in a row. someone please shoot these bastar*s.

Pakistan fans turning on the team
Boos ringing around edgbaston

Idiot hafeez keep playing dots creating unnecessary pressure

Why the hell these idiots don't rotate the strike

Terrible atmosphere now
Single run Pak fans celebrate as if it's a four boooooooo boooooo
Hafeez needs to go

Pak 42-2 (11.4)
Hafeez in bat
4 runs in last 5 overs

Take off the shirt hafeez your not worthy or better still some fan jump on the pitch and slap the fool

It's nice that you are not putting much expectations. Will help the team in long run. Though deep inside you are wishing for victory. I would like Pak to be victorious but SA is also one of my favorites and I want them to get rid of chokers tag. Thus not picking sides.
LOL..i am not even watching the match now ..just having my laptop and doing other stuff ..This team has made us loose significance interest .....They cant win against good Bangladesh side SA is too far..

bahar jatti ball ko ungli karna Pakistani players ki porani adat ..... sifarshi salaa..

once upon a time babar azam was good player but now he has realized that he is playing for pak and he should do tuk tuk. make 40-50 runs on 60-70 balls .secure his position for the next game. "kharbozay ko dekh ka kharboza rang pakarta hay" .
at least rotate the strike you stupids.

Back
Top Bottom