What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

pak is so under confident in chasing 220. today their bowling worked and they have an easy target. how they will be able to chase 300 or make 300 if batting first. 3 consecutive maidens in ODI is a sin. babar is becoming a typical pak batsman who have the tendency to show promise in the beginning of their careers and after one or two series they start to decline. nasir jamshad made centuries in the start of career and now he is unable to score even 10 runs. same is the case with umar akmal. our other problem is corruption. if at all we get a player who has some spark he gets involved in fixing and ruins his career. asif, amir , sharjeel are the classical examples. we may win this match but we have a very sub standard batting line up. dont deserve to be in semis.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Bachat ho gai , "brarish" !!! Ne bacha liya

Sharm nahi ati , calling themselves batsmen .... Mohammad Amir has better stroke play

25 overs (150 balls) to score 100 runs , while in T20 Shejil/Kamran Akmal/ Umar Akmal were scoring 50 runs in 19-20 balls.

This shot should be banned in Pakistan
This high risk , garbage , can't they play the ball on ground and get a 4
While this shot was not on display in current game but boy I hate this particular shot more then any
119400.2.jpg

Last edited:
Not good for qualifying for semis run rate won't improve S.A run rate way ahead

We did brilliantly bowlng them to low score if we had won by 42 over we would have been in with a shout for semi finals now is too much ifs and buts

Drop azhar and hafeez for S.L game
Seems India game with S.L might be rained off 1 point each

I think it will be after tomorrow

India 3 points
S.A 2 points
Pak 2 points
S.L 1 point

This games over Pak win
Pakistan with by 29 runs via DL method.

Congrats Pakistan!!

Thanks same to you if your Pakistani I mean if not
Bwahahahaha lol

That's what I said. All Pakistani channels are saying that Pakistan is ahead by 19 runs. No confirmation of victory tough.
2105 local time update - The rain hasn't stopped and the covers are still around. No great news but one news is that we are starting to lose overs now. Let's hope it clears out and we get a game...

2105 local time update - The rain hasn't stopped and the covers are still around. No great news but one news is that we are starting to lose overs now. Let's hope it clears out and we get a game...

Apparently it looks difficult that match would start again. Lets see.

Confirmed. Match called off. Pakistan wins.

Hafeez is a better batter than Barbar any day!
I am sorry to say this but i was really enjoying reading all those comments, including yours since they were coming direct from ground until i read this!!!
:lol:
Hafeez a better batter than Babar?
You say this just because he hit a six?
From pure cricketing point of view there is no comparison as far as there batting skills are concerned. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom