What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

If BD-NZ & AUS-ENG matches are rained of , australia will go into semi finals (with 3 points) without winning a match!

Not good for qualifying for semis run rate won't improve S.A run rate way ahead

We did brilliantly bowlng them to low score if we had won by 42 over we would have been in with a shout for semi finals now is too much ifs and buts
Now it is dependent on India :D.
India needs to win against lanka and lose/give more runs to south africa keep pakistan out.
Where as pakistan needs to comprehensively beat lanka by a huge margin to avoid it.

@WAJsal it was really fun reading all these posts on last few pages right?
It shows the kind of confidence our people have in our team, not their fault, team brought it upon themselves!!

What are your views about the game? and ABOUT those posts and comments about the game?
i think majority of them were made with an emotional mind frame and were illogical. (sorry everyone). They did bat wisely today, something you cannot say about our team everyday!!! But today's was a well executed plan on batting too as far as i can see. The req run rate was never above 5. There was no need of crazy atupid shots at all and the batsmen were right in playing the way they did.

Remeber everyone that this is our first win in Champions Trophy since 2009 so there was no need of acting stupid while batting

Just an analysis and opinion.

@WAJsal it was really fun reading all these posts on last few pages right?
It shows the kind of confidence our people have in our team, not their fault, team brought it upon themselves!!

What are your views about the game? and ABOUT those posts and comments about the game?
i think majority of them were made with an emotional mind frame and were illogical. (sorry everyone). They did bat wisely today, something you cannot say about our team everyday!!! But today's was a well executed plan on batting too as far as i can see. The req run rate was never above 5. There was no need of crazy atupid shots at all and the batsmen were right in playing the way they did.

Remeber everyone that this is our first win in Champions Trophy since 2009 so there was no need of acting stupid while batting

Just an analysis and opinion.
We are scared to take a chance, it's about time we get rid of so-called experienced players.

The post gave me Ebola and Cancer. Hafeez better than Babar, really?
:lol:
And i just laughed out loud waking up my wife.

No disrespect @Divergent1 , you are entitled to your opinion but we are just talking about batting technique, game approach and shot range. NO COMPARISON. Only thing that i will give yo Hafeez is that he is a good reader of game! Loads of experience guves him that. Baber with 25 odd matches is on par in that too.

Hafeez is a decent player, specially when he was able to bowl as well but Baber is perhaps the beat batsman in our team since some time now. Great potential and good batsman.

We are scared to take a chance, it's about time we get rid of so-called experienced players.
Have been saying this for years now. We had a discussion/argument where i was all about hmgetting them all out of team. They bring a defensive metality as they are all playing for their spot on team. Today however the same approach can and should be termed VERY wise. However by modern game's standard, we need some serious reconstruction. Should i share that list of what we should be looking for to re-ignite our ODI performance.

Good bowling from Hasan.
The kid is a good first change option in bowling.

Now it is dependent on India :D.
India needs to win against lanka and lose/give more runs to south africa keep pakistan out.
Where as pakistan needs to comprehensively beat lanka by a huge margin to avoid it.

In that case India should lose to both SA and SL. We would happy be with that. :D

:lol:
And i just laughed out loud waking up my wife.

No disrespect @Divergent1 , you are entitled to your opinion but we are just talking about batting technique, game approach and shot range. NO COMPARISON. Only thing that i will give yo Hafeez is that he is a good reader of game! Loads of experience guves him that. Baber with 25 odd matches is on par in that too.

Hafeez is a decent player, specially when he was able to bowl as well but Baber is perhaps the beat batsman in our team since some time now. Great potential and good batsman.

Babar is better than Hafeez. But it is a fact that babar's performance is going down too. Looks like being cousin of Akmal brother's is showing its impact.

I swear we nee to get rid of Azhar Ali. Faheem Ashraf should've been given a chance. In an ideal situation Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif would be openers, Babur at number 3 and Zaman at 4. That's a pretty decent line up. Sharjeel and Latif are two big power hitters.

The kid is a good first change option in bowling.
I like the way he is improving.

I swear we nee to get rid of Azhar Ali. Faheem Ashraf should've been given a chance. In an ideal situation Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif would be openers, Babur at number 3 and Zaman at 4. That's a pretty decent line up. Sharjeel and Latif are two big power hitters.
Agreed.

Well one good thing which we saw in this match was the well executed Yorkers. Overall a Good improved performance by Pak. Now lets hope that it stays like this in next match :enjoy:

Get rid of Hafeez Babar and Azhar try new blood as practice in international events much fruitful in future rather than all Tuk Tuk kings.

Looking for another miracle win over SL, good bowling Amir and Hassan keep it up boys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom