What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

sorry i will be cheering for bharatis, Pakistan can not afford to lose chance of bringing them back from mars.
Wether you bring us to earth or we throw you to pluto, it will be more fun watching than Pak vs BD or Eng vs Ind!

the absence of wahab riaz has done wonders to the pak bowling in this CT

These boys have exhausted out, two matches in the same week with only a day or so's gap. Well played!

Well played Pakistani team congrats.. Don't keep your höpes too hígh in final..

Wether you bring us to earth or we throw you to pluto, it will be more fun watching than Pak vs BD or Eng vs Ind!

agree.. you can never send us to Pluto, we never said big things about our team, its your bollywood kind. you will be surely trolled big time.

I distinctly remember it once was 35-62 . So we have won 17 out of last 27 matches against pak. Soon it will be 100-75 in India's favour inshallah

i dont know how true your stats are but in last series we thrashed you in your home.

All out for 211@Arslan Bhai decide field first yet prove Sarfraz's wise decision:tup:
Musafir bro i am a Pakistani and nothing makes me happier than my country doing well. However i will point out that with a poor batting side and better bowling unit, you need to play to you strength and defending was a wiser option. It worked today and i am really over joyed :)
Maza aagya match ka
specially the way they chased today
do that more often and i will be the first to shut up any nay sayers! :)

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Congrats to all. Hope that performance may remain consistent. Best of luck Team Pakistan.
Yeah, lets just pray for that. :)

bhai he is host in Geo go check his fb page
GEO!!
Even better :P

Sb ko buth buth mubarikbaad
really happy at todays win
EXCELLENT performance in all departments today. Well done team Pakistan. Go make us proud in finals. :yahoo:

Congratulations to Pakistan and the green team for playing good and beating the opponents and they should win all the matches in the series like this and win the competition.

Cow vs Tiger :D
upload_2017-6-14_23-15-3.png

More like tiger hunted for wall decoration. :)

Send your 'cats' tomorrow, Kushbu Laga ke!

Pakistan really won the hearts in this tournament. Not even the most optimistic had put faith in them and see, you are in finals. I hope India wins tomorrow and whoever wins that day deserves to be champion.
Agreed. To be honest it has really been a while since i saw a match of my own team. Today's match has sparked something inside me. A distant far cry from the days of what Pakistani team use to be from Wasim Akram, Waqar, Shoaib and the likes of Saeed Anwar, Inzaam, Amir Sohail. It just saddens my heart to see what we have become in Cricket.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom