What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Dil behlane k liye gaalib khyal acha Hai..itni gaali nahi dete apne cricketers ko agar interest nahi hota to..ego side Mai rakho aur hosh Mai aao.

Your ummah lost to us badly and we will beat ummah tomm and on Sunday as well.
Lol:rofl:, typical frustrated indian reply, we are talking of ruling u for an entire millinieum and u say "its okay we beat u at cricket, hisab barabar" lol, i feel sorry for u...

Lol:rofl:, typical frustrated indian reply, we are talking of ruling u for an entire millinieum and u say "its okay we beat u at cricket, hisab barabar" lol, i feel sorry for u...

Cricket means FAR FAR more to indians than it does to Pakistanis.They see cricket almost as a religion.

Millennium? I would love to understand the chronology and the dates. Do tell us.

I would love to see BD in final and taking away the Trophy.

We need to break the monopoly of few teams in this sports.

in case of Pakistan Vs India well Pakistani team is just too weak to come on a par with Indian batting.

I was watching news and all these new names who are playing for Pakistan as compared to an Indian mature team.

Above all Pakistani team always play under pressure when it comes to India while can and did beat the best of teams though

I would love to see BD in final and taking away the Trophy.

We need to break the monopoly of few teams in this sports.

in case of Pakistan Vs India well Pakistani team is just too weak to come on a par with Indian batting.

I was watching news and all these new names who are playing for Pakistan as compared to an Indian mature team.

Above all Pakistani team always play under pressure when it comes to India while can and did beat the best of teams though
I wouldn't mind Pak winning - despite the taunts, the fans get along with good natured ribbing. It has become shrill in the age of social media as people start posting rubbish but I remember going to Toronto to watch the Sahara Cup and the atmosphere was fun.

But Bangladeshi fans are a different kettle of fish. They crib about just about everything. And ODI tournaments are secondary - Test cricket is the real cricket and they are a downright rubbish team in Tests.

I wouldn't mind Pak winning - despite the taunts, the fans get along with good natured ribbing. It has become shrill in the age of social media as people start posting rubbish but I remember going to Toronto to watch the Sahara Cup and the atmosphere was fun.

But Bangladeshi fans are a different kettle of fish. They crib about just about everything. And ODI tournaments are secondary - Test cricket is the real cricket and they are a downright rubbish team in Tests.

I do not know about Indians based in India when it is about Cricket but Pakistanis appreciate Indian performance generally in Pakistan even if the match is against Pakistan.

I always repeat and give example of my city Peshawar or for that matter I know youth in my colony narrate and appreciate every single shot and wicket by Indian players.

I do not know about Indians based in India when it is about Cricket but Pakistanis appreciate Indian performance generally in Pakistan even if the match is against Pakistan.

I always repeat and give example of my city Peshawar or for that matter I know youth in my colony narrate and appreciate every single shot and wicket by Indian players.
Hayatabad keba kam dazay we che kala india na ogati :D

Hat off to Ramez Raja who already predicted before the start of the tournament that the Final will be between Pakistan vs India .
I have a hunch that that happens, Pakistan might win. I am not saying because they are a better team. This is because A) Law averages, if you win some you lose some. 2) India's over confident arrogant thinking might make them complacent.

Hayatabad keba kam dazay we che kala india na ogati :D

Hayatabad pregda zamong pa street k agha dazay vi chee laka cha pa pa bal mulk amla okra.

dalta kho mong pa India paisay lagawalay vi no ko wee belala no bas bia shanti da dazay mazay ba na vi

Ruled us ? When did a converted Hindu ruled us ? One of my converted indian friend Jim Robinson used to talk like us until and unless he was realized that he was just a tribal converted to christianity. Browse the forum and read what arabs think about you..now lol one more time.

You are surrendering again just like 71.we are not liking it.

Not like the surrender on August the 14th 1947 when we ripped, carved and dismembered india to create Pakistan :devil: that too against a people that were 7x greater than us in number :chilli:

LOL

Graeme Smith‏Verified account @GraemeSmith49
#PakistanZindabad #CT17

9:30 AM - 14 Jun 2017 from Birmingham, England
752 replies4,067 retweets7,087 likes

1. New conversation

2. Varun Sharma‏ @LogicalHindu_ 4h4 hours ago
      Replying to @GraemeSmith49
      Kya chutiyapa hai BC?

79 replies18 retweets107 likes

3. Rabia ❤imad ❤love ❤fan‏ @Rabianoorkhan1 4h4 hours ago
      Maza aya
      1f602.png
      1f602.png

3 replies0 retweets100 likes

Woke Up This Morning @Feeling_Fine46
      @GraemeSmith49 Did somebody hack your account, Smithy lad?

7:32 PM - 14 Jun 2017

My friends are trying to get hold of tickets to the finals but they're on for stupid prices like £400-£1000 wth! You could get a holiday for that amount.

Anyone know any decent links let me know and I'll pass it on

Back
Top Bottom