What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

brush1.png

395acead-299d-4343-8518-05c13cabfd3b-sarfaraz-slider.png

Humour

[WATCH] PAK CAPTAIN HAS A PRICELESS REACTION ON REALIZING ONLY ENGLISH REPORTERS ARE PRESENT AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE
"Saare english ke hain?"

yash.png

AuthorYASH KASOTIA
0 SHARESJUN 13, 2017
A team that once possessed the ability to make mighty cricketers shiver is now a locker room of underconfident performers yearning for the right day to live up to the expectations of their countrymen.

And that's not the only department Pakistan has deteriorated over the years in. Pakistan's performance in the post-match presentations and ceremonies has only gotten funnier over the years. A team that once had an eloquent captain like Imran Khan now struggles to voice their views in the post-match ceremony.

Pakistan Cricket Team's current Captain, Sarfaraz Ahmad was in for a surprise when he realized only English commentators have gathered up for his interview in the post-match press conference after Pakistan beat up Sri Lanka.

Sarfaraz didn't realize that the cameras were on and recording when he popped the question to someone near him: "Saare English waale hi hain kya?"

India totally disgraced LOL

BD should win tomorrow and that should setup the final with Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad!

you kinda have to feel for Pakistani fans. Just check this thread..many claimed that Pakistani public has lost interest in Cricket and now they are all cheering. I think the new found confidence is good. It's going to be a very interesting final. India can't be complacent.

First win from BD. Don't worry too much about Pakistan.

Shame on those who're making fun of Sarfaraz so what if he doesn't know English it's not a requirement to stay alive he's a good player and he shows it on the ground too this stupid colonial mindset isn't gonna go away i think.

To me he appeared very confident and open when he said "Sary English waly he hain kya" .... it's up to viewers how they look at it, the insecure ones suffering from inferiority complex would take it as something to insult Sarfaraz ....... but that was priceless show of confidence and when he started to answer the question he was fine.

I have heard of Imran Khan and seen Dhoni leading their teams .......... but this guy Sarfraz is a different breed, leading underdogs to finals well not every cricketing captain can achieve that, a genius cricketing mind behind the stumps ........... England's team should have asked Kevin Peterson for an advice before this match.

My friends are trying to get hold of tickets to the finals but they're on for stupid prices like £400-£1000 wth! You could get a holiday for that amount.

Anyone know any decent links let me know and I'll pass it on
Well thats only like 35 k to 80 k for a finals ticket. Its fair imo.

Back
Top Bottom