What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Let's keep the enemity aside for a change but I really like sarfaraz Ahmed not because of his batting or keeping skills but because of his confidence.i was seeing his interview few days back (during champions trophy only).he was not able to speak or to convey what he wanted to do but I really loved the way he dealt with it.Trust me I am not mocking him..English is not our first language and he said whatever was true.I am a fan of him from now on just because of his trueness and reality.

Agreed. To be honest it has really been a while since i saw a match of my own team. Today's match has sparked something inside me. A distant far cry from the days of what Pakistani team use to be from Wasim Akram, Waqar, Shoaib and the likes of Saeed Anwar, Inzaam, Amir Sohail. It just saddens my heart to see what we have become in Cricket.:cry:
It's saddens me as well. Pakistan has always been my second favourite team.

you kinda have to feel for Pakistani fans. Just check this thread..many claimed that Pakistani public has lost interest in Cricket and now they are all cheering. I think the new found confidence is good. It's going to be a very interesting final. India can't be complacent.

19059355_1441581215891048_1430508349109512326_n.jpg

19059731_1441584295890740_8868363344001118424_n.jpg

19149351_1441356582580178_1117609331895552392_n.jpg

Win or lose is a part of game.I feel sorry for England and NZ/aus too but we cannot take credit away from Pakistan/BD.Pakistan was impressive today and no one thought they can win.We have our match tomm, hopefully we will sail through.Being an Indian I will have my money on India just because we have good battling up and bowling is also looking good but for the very first time in last five years I am feeling a bit nervous too.

Well done. Go Bangladesh, full support for our Bangla brothers. Good luck. :enjoy:
@WAJsal

Like Nostradamus I had predicted this. :agree:
True, True. Who's gonna win tomorrow?

لارڈ ماونٹ بیٹن تو گیا ۔ گاندہی جی رہ گئے اوپر سے پھر رمضان کا آخری عشرہ بھی ہو گا۔
Bloody hell..:lol:

you kinda have to feel for Pakistani fans. Just check this thread..many claimed that Pakistani public has lost interest in Cricket and now they are all cheering. I think the new found confidence is good. It's going to be a very interesting final. India can't be complacent.

The Pakistani public HAS lost interest in cricket. Most of the Pakistan Cricket fans on PDF and the net as a whole don't even live in Pakistan. Cricket is on a life support machine in Pakistan especially since there has been no international cricket there in over 9 years. This current Pakistan team is probably the worst Pakistan Cricket team ever. The average Pakistani in Pakistan would probably not even know the names of even 1 of the players in the current team. Yet they are performing far more better than their capability allows. Even nations that spend many times more money, resources and expertise on their cricket have performed worst than we have. Pakistan has got this far due to individual brilliance, panache & dynamism.

Live in past ****...it is so from last many years.

But it's still reality no matter what. That too against a country that is more than 7x bigger than us and treats cricket as a religion. Wheras no-one cares about cricket anymore in Pakistan.

Hat off to Ramez Raja who already predicted before the start of the tournament that the Final will be between Pakistan vs India .

Back
Top Bottom