What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

DCIjIKMUwAAoXb-.jpg

DCHsoUeXYAACUxd.jpg

Sure we will be watching and I will be waiting crack my fav bottle, Dom Perignon 2006, when India Lifts the ICC champions trophy again in 2017, so much so I will post a picture of that splendid event on this very thread! keep watching this space...

Meanwhile here's something from my personal gallery when we trounced you guys in Adelaide Australia - last world cup! enjoy...

54F94D57-FAA7-4894-BB8D-E869F89CE765.jpg

78C79189-92E7-480F-8F9D-915BEC180CF4.jpg

D7BB87CB-1F30-413B-999E-783B39F56D96.jpg

Good luck!

@Roybot @Nilgiri @nair @Nair saab @Skull and Bones what you think lads?

Last edited:
India will win the CT2017, and win it convincingly. Pakistani batting will let it down it once again.

Have you noticed how there is always that one Pakistani bowler with a douchey celebration style? Earlier it was Afridi, now this newbie.

264386.jpg

264391.jpg

264390.jpg

:disagree:

There is wicket celebration and then there is outright being rude, cocky & arrogant - he fits in that category - Grace and simplicity it was makes one stupendous.

Congrats Guys.

Let us hope that we meet in final and have an interesting match.

Lungis or Chaddis .......... for us Pakistanis it would be same.

Hope the lungis can keep their cool this time ......... and hope the chaddis can leave these big words at home and perform in ground as they do.

Celebration is fine. If it was an Indian bowler, you would be right below where he is standing.

No i stand by my words, I was also saying the same when Shami, Ishant and Balji were having a go their scalps in numerous tournaments - Its just plain disgusting.

if there was a model to follow its would be either Bhuvaneshwar Kumar always calm and collected.

India will win the CT2017, and win it convincingly. Pakistani batting will let it down it once again.
First things first, lunginuls have improved greatly over these past few years, they are not to be taken lightly.

no doubt a resurgent Pakistan in a high pressure final will be a challenge too, we probably have an edge there but anything can happen.

let's see.

Back
Top Bottom