What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

19059347_1239770029468512_2316083208833046871_n.png

Indian right now, after this match

They already started Poja that they won the toss and gave Pakistan to bat first.

Pakistan won the toss. India batted first 319 for 3 wickets and Pakistan 164 for 9 just a few days ago. just a few days ago, surely even your very selective memory can retain such simple facts.

Kaal agar hume haraya to Bangladesh aake pitenge..
Agar woh na ay to app pitenge ga lol.
Joke aside all my predictions lately are turning to be false regarding Pakistan and i just hope and pray my last prediction that India will win the Chanpions trophy also turns out to be "FALSE"

Agar woh na ay to app pitenge ga lol.
Joke aside all my predictions lately are turning to be false regarding Pakistan and i just hope and pray my last prediction that India will win the Chanpions trophy also turns out to be "FALSE"
Pakistan really won the hearts in this tournament. Not even the most optimistic had put faith in them and see, you are in finals. I hope India wins tomorrow and whoever wins that day deserves to be champion.

I wonder where are those Pakistanis who were acting as cricket experts on Facebook and were predicting champions trophy as 'India will defeat England in the finals to win the tournament' . Here is a post of a famous mimic Syed Shafat Ali and it seems that since then many Pakistanis have been following his footsteps.

I also didn't had any good expectations from Pakistani team but I refrained from acting over smart and making such a big prediction all the way to the end of the tournament
19113508_1066920316773767_4535538975828843300_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom