What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Let's see Azhar Babar and Hafeez keya gull khilate hain. Low? Not out? Really?

That's how to bat in one day C.ye Azhar
LBW kha gaye:sad:

Agli wali Champions Trophy ka poch rahy?
Abhi schedual ni aya! :angel:

OO BAHI!!

AJ ha match, Toss ho gya ha, Pakistan have won the toss (most probably the only thing we could have won specially after that nightmare of a decision to bowl first)
Bhai cricket ni dekhta. :( Bilawaja ka time waste jb pata ha end main harna green shirts ne hi ha.
May the best team win.

Bhai cricket ni dekhta. :( Bilawaja ka time waste jb pata ha end main harna green shirts ne hi ha.
May the best team win.
Buth naik kaam krty han Mashallah!!
Dhoop mein bhe ni neklty ho gy, rang kala na ho jai??? :P

Just kidding bro.

Yes, may be best team win.
Being a Pakistani, no matter how much a bash them, in my heart i will always pray for them to win. Baki jo ho dekha jai ga. :)

The match have started by the way. :)

Opt to bowl first is not a bad decision despite of our chasing skills. Reason is your primary strike bowler not fit for play today. Anyways I am still unable to digest dropping of Fahim Ashraf when you have much weaker players like Hafeez and Imad Wasim in the side.
That "primanry strike bowler have taken two wickets this entire tournament. Majority of the wickets we took were in middle overs, 15-40. Amir or no amir, looking at how much our batting 5ucks, we should have batted, WITHOUT pressure, tried to get as many as possible and then backed our bowlers with excellent fielding.

The only reason (in fact, dil ke tasali he ha) is that England have so much firepower when chasing no score would have been enough.

Why Amir out?
Back Spasm.

Great opening bowling so far Junaid and raes making it swing like Tarzan in the jungle
Should have two of English out lbw very very unlucky

If the ball hits the wickets it's out
Review is a joke

Wicket by human race good catch

34-1 (6)

Buth naik kaam krty han Mashallah!!
Dhoop mein bhe ni neklty ho gy, rang kala na ho jai??? :P

Just kidding bro.

Yes, may be best team win.
Being a Pakistani, no matter how much a bash them, in my heart i will always pray for them to win. Baki jo ho dekha jai ga. :)

The match have started by the way. :)
Football lovers k liye bhi eik thread hona chahiye.:(

Zara dekh k kahen ghussey main tv na toor dena.:)

Baird toe should have been back in the pavilion

Review systems flawed like a m....... !

Pakistan doing a good job of keeping it tight, making England wait for opportunities.

If I would have been a Pakistani I would have prayed to bat them first. Anything above 260 or 70 is too much for Pakistan. I would have high hopes if they have scored 260 batting first. Chasing is too difficult for Pakistan as they are not psychologically strong and gives up easily.

Great opening bowling so far Junaid and raes making it swing like Tarzan in the jungle
Should have two of English out lbw very very unlucky

If the ball hits the wickets it's out
Review is a joke

Wicket by human race good catch

34-1 (6)
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Can i PLEASEEE share this in stupid and funny section?
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom