What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

We'll win the Toss and bat first
If we lose the toss we've lost .

We are going to the final

Even if we WIN the Toss i bet you that we will bowl first. Laga lo shart!!

Rameez say Pakistan should bowl first
[Video]

264365.jpg

Pakistan should chase like in the last game! it will suit their game plan better, get the quicks to take out the top order cheaply and fight to the knuckle.

Rameez say Pakistan should bowl first
[Video]

264365.jpg
Bowl FIRST?
REally?
Bowl first, request England not go go above 200 and then die trying to chase 200 in 50 overs?
Rameez Raja ko mein bara samjdar bnda samjta tha yaar!

HAN JEE???
Ho gai tasali???
:lol: :rofl:

Gadhay bharti kiy hua haan sb management mein including Sarfaraz!!!

Abhy chase krnay ka auqat ha hmari??

It will take a miracle and then some to win this one now. Idiots!

P.S. Amir is out with a back spasm.

This is the only option we have that Pak has to bat first and put some good runs on the scoreboard otherwise the game will be over for Pakistan. Also I think It would be better if Hasan Ali joins Junaid Khan in opening the bowling attack while M Amir can be used in the middle over as he is more good in the middle period of the innings than in the first 10 overs. With the kind of form Hasan Ali is having now it is worth trying him as an opening bowler now.
SEE!! Toss jeet gy and we are BOWLING first, Yes, since we are so cool at chasing a target. 8-)Yuppiee :yahoo:

Last edited:
Worst selection ....You drop a promising young cricketer Faheem Ashraf and persisted with failed old ones Hafeez, Imad Wasim etc. It can't get bad than this especially when your main striker bowler Aamir is not playing as well because of injury.

I know you don't like it:lol: but it's another pressure tactic on to win or lose the toss, Well, Amir is unfit let's how much we giving them to chase.

Why Faheem Drop? WT

So, Pakistan choose to chase the run. 300 odd runs and Pakistan is out of the game.

Opt to bowl first is not a bad decision despite of our chasing skills. Reason is your primary strike bowler not fit for play today. Anyways I am still unable to digest dropping of Fahim Ashraf when you have much weaker players like Hafeez and Imad Wasim in the side.

Back
Top Bottom