What's new

IAF to deomstrate gears up for Iorn First at Pokhran

If you have something which proves my info. I shall be much obliged.
The nuclear arsenal of Pakistan would fall between 1-3MT for 110 warheads... most of which are HEU based.

yes... but the main question is how far have the gone in reducing the weight of those sub-kiloton warhead assembly.

In other words.. that claim was thin air.. YOu have NO idea of what the capabilities are?

In other words.. that claim was thin air.. YOu have NO idea of what the capabilities are?

Then again nuclear secrets of all kinds are kept secret, so basically everyone who talks about nuclear weapons talk out of thin air.

Your entire history will be decimated by our Strategic Command Force if you decided to launch a nuclear strike on our soil...

We can do WHAT-EVER we want on OUR soil...Your forces must stay on THEIR soil...simple as that.

PS. indians would be the most retarded people if they decide to commit a nuclear-suicide over 1 brigade loss on enemy's territory or something...

And Pakistanis must be products of Albert Einstein's knuckle children if they actually allow fielding of tactical nukes and their usage in the hands of a divisional or corps commander...which is essentially how the Nasr will be fielded...

So if we are all going crazy here...why not go ape **** with some nukes eh???

Its ridiculous when hormonal fanboys assume that nukes are toys and that strategic decisions can be made on the field by some hot headed trigger happy general..
Its even funnier when the same think that the enemy will fight and react as per their "tactical" plan...LOL!

And Pakistanis must be products of Albert Einstein's knuckle children if they actually allow fielding of tactical nukes and their usage in the hands of a divisional or corps commander...which is essentially how the Nasr will be fielded...

So if we are all going crazy here...why not go ape **** with some nukes eh???

Its ridiculous when hormonal fanboys assume that nukes are toys and that strategic decisions can be made on the field by some hot headed trigger happy general..
Its even funnier when the same think that the enemy will fight and react as per their "tactical" plan...LOL!

What is the problem? Tactical nukes under the command of corps? And enemy can act in whatever way...it doesn't matter.

What matters is that if enemy steps in OUR soil, it would be incenerated into smoke atoms. After that, if you want to commit nuclear suicide, well its your choice...

Pakistan has decreased the threshold so much that it is almost impossible for hindu sena to do anything :lol:

What is the problem? Tactical nukes under the command of corps? And enemy can act in whatever way...it doesn't matter.

What matters is that if enemy steps in OUR soil, it would be incenerated into smoke atoms. After that, if you want to commit nuclear suicide, well its your choice...

Pakistan has decreased the threshold so much that it is almost impossible for hindu sena to do anything :lol:

Your question was..."Will Indians be stupid enough to commit nuclear suicide over the demise of one brigade"

My question to you is...."Are Pakistanis stupid enough to allow a divisional commander to make decisions that could affect millions of civilian lives and Pakistan's existance??""

If the answer to the latter is yes....then our answer is yes tooo..

We are stupid enough to be suicidal...because when you allow non-civilian personell (undemocratically elected individuals ie. not tasked by the people to make decisions for them) to make strategic decisions, then you have already crossed the red threshold for India...simple!

still mad that your mata ji has to drink cow piss and do sh!t in open fields? :rofl:

You are famous for pulling out sh!t outa your stinky, dark kaali arse...keep doing it.

You are just another short, dark-skinned, short-penis, weak, vegetarian, inferiority-complex hindu indian who is taking out his inferiority-complex by coming in a Pakistani forum run by superior Muslims...

Sad. :cry:
Superior Muslims my ***. With the rest of the post are you trying to talk about yourself? I mean Pakistanis come for the Indians. I like how Pakistanis talk about Indians, doesn't matter if your Muslim or Hindu in India, your indian and that's what counts. And religious countries that think that ate superior will never compete with the top dogs. ( China,France,UK,US,Russia, Germany and so on.

Superior Muslims my ***. With the rest of the post are you trying to talk about yourself? I mean Pakistanis come for the Indians. I like how Pakistanis talk about Indians, doesn't matter if your Muslim or Hindu in India, your indian and that's what counts. And religious countries that think that ate superior will never compete with the top dogs. ( China,France,UK,US,Russia, Germany and so on.

Don't bother responding, just report his sorry arse. He's just trying to piss DARKY off so he'll slip up and get banned.

How funny. First he lectures DARKY on wasting his life on internet, and then makes it his life's ambition to get him banned. :rofl:

Seriously...whats the point of responding to his crass comments?

Im sure he has a mirror to gauge into his own reality and Im sure he knows his "internet big dick" is but a figment of his imagination....Let the man at least have his time online...
In the meantime..."smile and wave boys" someones about to wear pink underwear..LOL!

1. F-16's with BVR AMRAAMS and JF-17 with SD-10 BVR's, coupled with F-7PG interceptors can take care of them.. F-7PG to weaken IAF fleet, take out targets, F-16 to bomb the hell out of IN ships, later coming back to help JF-17 take out bogies of the IAF..

2. INS Viraat is too small, and it can only carry helis... You will attack Pakistan with Helis?

3. Yes. China will do everything to protect their assets in Pakistan. Indian naval blockade (if it happens) will make China angry, and then 1962 will happen.

Btw, INS Viraat was primarily used by the S.U as a Heli Carrier because it was too small to land aircrafts

Dude , first know ABC of DEFENCE & then comment. INS VIRAAT USED AS ACC not HELICARRIER If you have any doubt just google FAKLAND WAR & formly its used by UK not S.U.
Your level of knowledge shows you DUMB FANBOY NOTHING ELSE.

Hi all,

Guys, what are you looking forward for?

next Indo Pak war??

Believe me, we (Indians) will be shatter to half, if in case full flash war is commenced, and our neighbors will be no more :cry:

Peace !

That's what I get most of time from Pakistani members you prove me wrong with credible facts.... and not BS phrases.

40KT design weighs the heaviest at 1050Kg... used on Shaheen II

25-36KT design weighs at 850Kg... used on Shaheen I

12KT design weighs at 760Kg... used on Ghauri II

Rest are sub-kiloton based design not more than 1KT.

Out of 110 warheads now any one can conclude the total estimated based on number of missiles. and number of warheads even If all 110 warheads are used on Shaheen II(which is not the case) and are of 40KT yield the total estimated yield still doesn't exceed 4.4KT.

I might have broken a few hearts but reality is bitter.

North Korean Missiles

BTW are people from country generally similar to [MENTION]@AUZ ? Just a question since he has been screaming more than what the swines do here when slaughtered.

AUZ.

You need to calm down mate
You are famous for pulling out sh!t outa your stinky, dark kaali arse...keep doing it.

You are just another short, dark-skinned, short-penis, weak, vegetarian, inferiority-complex hindu indian who is taking out his inferiority-complex by coming in a Pakistani forum run by superior Muslims...

Sad.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...s-up-iorn-first-pokhran-10.html#ixzz2LYxGbjT1

Unfornately for you SUPERIOR MUSLIMS those dark skinned puney indians are dominating the SOUTH ASIAN PENINSULA BY WAY of

GEOGRAPHY, ECONOMY. FINANCAL POWER, TECH POWER, MILITARY POWER AND POLTICAL POWER..

Pds0qnD.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom