What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So doesn't it apply elsewhere?

Please man, talk of anything but character. It does not suit you. A person who supports corruption and nepotism talking about the development of character in a child. Like seriously? It's like Sunny Leone lecturing me about nudity. Please talk about anything else whether its economics, politics, philosophy but please don't talk about character development.

Maybe in your family corruption might be considered a very noble act, and everyone engages in it. But the rest of us Pakistanis look down upon it, and consider it a vile of the society. Koi aur baat karo

Boss, your problem is that you know that

NS lied on the floor of parliament,
his daughter lied in Sana Batcha program,
his son lied in JC program,
his other son also lied when he said that he was living on rent in 90s
his wife lied when she said that the flats were bought for the children in 90s
his minister lied when he said that the flats were bought approx 20 years on mortgage
his best friend and business partner, the Qatari prince of Panama also lied when he said that the apartments were settled against investments in a real statement business in 2006

but still you want to defend Nawaz and want your children to become pathological liars... Your choice for your children,

I say AMEEN YA RABBULALAMEEN.

I feel like its useless arguing with him @SBD-3

I mean you have to be a really low level human being to support corruption, but he supports it as its saving lives.

Boss, your problem is that you know that

NS lied on the floor of parliament,
his daughter lied in Sana Batcha program,
his son lied in JC program,
his other son also lied when he said that he was living on rent in 90s
his wife lied when she said that the flats were bought for the children in 90s
his minister lied when he said that the flats were bought approx 20 years on mortgage
his best friend and business partner, the Qatari prince of Panama also lied when he said that the apartments were settled against investments in a real statement business in 2006

but still you want to defend Nawaz and want your children to become pathological liars... Your choice for your children,

I say AMEEN YA RABBULALAMEEN.
Then get him disqualified. Why is it taking you guys Weeks? Not even able to submit a single proof. Changing Wakeels wont help you
@notorious_eagle You always had such a strong belief of NS being "Corrupt to Core" so why don't you help them with some concrete evidences?

The court decree doesn't need attestation. Imran Khan can use his Ex/Current (I am confused) Sala/Bivi in London to get the true copy of the judgement. Is it so hard?

True copy needs attestation to be considered true in front of a third party.. Whether is it attested by the court itself as true copy, it is still called attested as "TRUE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL".

And yes, IK has already got it for your information...

Then get him disqualified. Why is it taking you guys Weeks? Not even able to submit a single proof. Changing Wakeels wont help you

Because, judges are asking us to prove that white color is different then Blue, Green, Yellow and Red.

I just found News in which its revealed that Perviaz Musharraf former Army cheif of Pakistan have many Foreign Accounts, having billion of rupees worth.

Detail of Accounts are as under:

1. Account Number :400200315 Bank :Union National Bank Balance :US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).
2. Account Number :AV77777 Company :MMA Balance :US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million)
3. A/c No;4002000304 Bank : Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).
4.A.c No:4003006700 Bank: Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million)
5. A/c No:4003006711 Bank:Union National Bank Balance:UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million)
6.A.c NO:4003006733 Bank:Union National Bank Balance :US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million)
7.A.c No:4003006744 Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million
8.A.c NO Bank : national Bank Abu Dhabi Balance:US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Is he is also accountable or not?? if one leader of PTI raised his voice against this i will start Supporting PTI .
I think PTI has a lot of supporters and they don't need you

True copy needs attestation to be considered true in front of a third party.. Whether is it attested by the court itself as true copy, it is still called attested as "TRUE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL".

And yes, IK has already got it for your information...
Do they have a true copy in the first place? It only take 1 hour to get it attested from Notary Public/Court/Authorized Attestation Person and present this "Certified True Copy" in the court. Whose stopping them?

Because, judges are asking us to prove that white color is different then Blue, Green, Yellow and Red.
Judges are being very lenient with PTI's legal team who has been wasting their time rather than hitting the point straight and get NS disqualified.

This I already know that the day was not that bad as media made it looked in front of us.. Anyway, now they are after Babar Awan. I have noticed some campaign against him being a very clever guy who can ditch IK for his own benefits.

These Maryam Media cell guys are just ......
PTI should stick with HK he is good things to learn is PTI should run judges remarks on theior official twitter account live plus a lawyer panel to deal with media .
Noora hired Baber sattar and SA raja for media spin PTI has to tackle them and it is very easy put lawyer panel in media plus run live ticker on twitter and FB accounts it will solve problems of these media spins .

@notorious_eagle @PakSword
1103868140-1.gif

Now what does this statment Implies, "We don't have to provide any proof, they would have to"?

Do they have a true copy in the first place? It only take 1 hour to get it attested from Notary Public/Court/Authorized Attestation Person and present this "Certified True Copy" in the court. Whose stopping them?

Your own country, you are taking time to get the statement of taxes from FBR.. You shouldn't talk about this.

Anyway, for your example, the true copy is already there and one judge also remarked that "PTI has some solid case". Your liar Maryam media cell made it look like a day for NS legal team...

Anyway, I am not here to prove the documentary proofs. What about your own ears who listened PMs speech in Parliament and your own eyes who read the Qatari letter and your own brain that processed all this information.. Do your ears, eyes, brain need attestation to believe that the whole family is pathological liar?

PTI should stick with HK he is good things to learn is PTI should run judges remarks on theior official twitter account live plus a lawyer panel to deal with media .
Noora hired Baber sattar and SA raja for media spin PTI has to tackle them and it is very easy put lawyer panel in media plus run live ticker on twitter and FB accounts it will solve problems of these media spins .
Shouldn't the lawyers be supposed to fight the case "Inside" the court?

Political statement my friend political statement. Newspapers are news one day, the other day pakoras are eaten on them. Don't believe on Alif Laila stories...
Okey I guess I will talk to you after a month maybe? or would that proof coming out take longer than that?

I would perfer my child to rather grow as Nawaz sharif than having a both moral and personal default as Imran Khan. I hope your Child grows up like Imran Khan for sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Why don't you tell your Sharif khandan to at least have a meeting and come up to one point that they are gonna tell on media.
All of them are giving different statements regarding Panama leaks.
Which moral your kids are gonna learn from Sharif family?

Lies? Corruptions? Disrespecting laws? Rigging? Looting the nation? Making offshore companies with illegal money? Felony? What's more?

Don't make this dua and ruin future of Pakistan. If you belong to Maryum's cell, then let me tell you, if this government is dismissed today, so are you gonna lose this job. Stop with idiocy to support temporarily source of income.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Why don't you tell your Sharif khandan to at least have a meeting and come up to one point that they are gonna tell on media.
All of them are giving different statements regarding Panama leaks.
Which moral your kids are gonna learn from Sharif family?

Lies? Corruptions? Disrespecting laws? Rigging? Looting the nation? Making offshore companies with illegal money? Felony? What's more?

Don't make this dua and ruin future of Pakistan. If you belong to Maryum's cell, then let me tell you, if this government is dismissed today, so are you gonna lose this job. Stop with idiocy to support temporarily source of income.
Probably first come to Pakistan yourself maybe? Or would we have to wait until Trump dumps you?

Shouldn't the lawyers be supposed to fight the case "Inside" the court?
Yeh but How about SA raja and Baber Sattar ??u think ppl r fool like u they r on payroll of ur masters .

Okey I guess I will talk to you after a month maybe? or would that proof coming out take longer than that?

Proof of the court decree has already been submitted to the court and when HK was reading the address word by word, one judge remarked that why don't you point out to that document and the one which shows Maryam is the beneficial owner. HK has its own strategy and way to fight cases, but these proofs will be referred in the next hearing...

Only one judge is acting like paid patwaris. Good thing is that, it is a five member bench and one judge can't do anything.

Can you just bring statements from other judges that show PTI had lost ground that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom