What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh but How about SA raja and Baber Sattar ??u think ppl r fool like u they r on payroll of ur masters .
They are fighting the case inside, aren't they? What good will outside spokespersonship do if lawyer fails in courtroom. And for that sake why hire babar awan? why not hire Arshad Sharif and Dr Shahid Maqsood?

Probably first come to Pakistan yourself maybe? Or would we have to wait until Trump dumps you?

So you are saying that overseas Pakistanis are less Pakistanis and care less about Pakistan. How rude.

Ask your beloved SUSAR-OF-YOUR-PM, how much overseas Pakistanis important for Pakistani economy.

Proof of the court decree has already been submitted to the court and when HK was reading the address word by word, one judge remarked that why don't you point out to that document and the one which shows Maryam is the beneficial owner. HK has its own strategy and way to fight cases, but these proofs will be referred in the next hearing...

Only one judge is acting like paid patwaris. Good thing is that, it is a five member bench and one judge can't do anything.

Can you just bring statements from other judges that show PTI had lost ground that day?
A year? would that be fine or would this proof have to wait more than that?

So you are saying that overseas Pakistanis are less Pakistanis and care less about Pakistan. How rude.

Ask your beloved SUSAR-OF-YOUR-PM, how much overseas Pakistanis important for Pakistani economy.
Well half of them aren't technically Pakistanis, lost people facing Identity crisis. There are two types of overseas 1)Those who have families here and send them remittances 2)Those who have long settled outside and have no links with Pakistan but only try to sell patriotism than contributing to their country

Here is an easy solution that will benefit Pakistan and Pakistanies.

Instead of a PTI fan stroking Imran Khan's c*ck or a Noon League fan sucking Nawaz's d*ck, let's make "accountability" a compulsory thing. Meaning that every politician prior to going in office has to declare all his assets with details of how he acquired them and then after leaving office all his assets be checked again. If there's a magical increase somehow, it must be investigated. If clean then free to go. If not be skinned alive while all the assets are taken away. This should happen for everyone be it someone like Zardari or someone like Edhi. Those who would be innocent would have nothing to fear. Those that are corrupt wouldn't dare to step forward for positions of power.

...but then again who will bell the cat. One can only dream.

Probably first come to Pakistan yourself maybe? Or would we have to wait until Trump dumps you?

I do visit Pakistan. You are an ignorant.
I fear for the parenting of your kids. I wish them all the best.

And lastly when you can't come up with facts or a good reply you just look at the flag and say you are not gonna say anything.
Like on a above post to @The Sandman you said the same.

Residency of a person has nothing to do with understanding the stupidity of a person.

A year? would that be fine or would this proof have to wait more than that?

Well half of them aren't technically Pakistanis, lost people facing Identity crisis.

Tell your beloved FM to suspend their nationalities and ask them to not send remittances and not invest in Pakistan...

I do visit Pakistan. You are a ignorant.

And lastly when you can't come up with facts or a good reply you just look at the flag and say you are not gonna say anything.

Residency of a person has nothing to do with understanding the stupidity of a person.
It's not worth the effort we both know this.

Well half of them aren't technically Pakistanis, lost people facing Identity crisis.

Waisay you are right if you make a little change in your sentence..

"Well half of the PM CHILDREN aren't technically Pakistanis, lost people facing Identity crisis and PATHOLOGICAL LIARS".

"Do Visit". And I wish your Kids dont go on a screw spree (which is technically legal in US) Best of luck. After all you look upto a screwy guy,

Where is the proof that IK did that?

Here is an easy solution that will benefit Pakistan and Pakistanies.

Instead of a PTI fan stroking Imran Khan's c*ck or a Noon League fan sucking Nawaz's d*ck, let's make "accountability" a compulsory thing. Meaning that every politician prior to going in office has to declare all his assets with details of how he acquired them and then after leaving office all his assets be checked again. If there's a magical increase somehow, it must be investigated. If clean then free to go. If not be skinned alive while all the assets are taken away. This should happen for everyone be it someone like Zardari or someone like Edhi. Those who would be innocent would have nothing to fear. Those that are corrupt wouldn't dare to step forward for positions of power.

...but then again who will bell the cat. One can only dream.
Agreedo! but most of the flock here are actually school going flock or retired people so they supposedly have ample time for talk-shows.

"Well half of the PM CHILDREN aren't technically Pakistanis, lost people facing Identity crisis and PATHOLOGICAL LIARS".
?
Thats 2/3rd not half. Oh Btw Imran Khan's Childern? Are they living in Islamabad especially that offshore girl?

"Do Visit". And I wish your Kids dont go on a screw spree (which is technically legal in US) Best of luck

You know my future plans? We people living abroad are better than you patwaris. We are helping Pakistan more and you are looting us. Nice.
And guess what your leader is a criminal himself.

And at least I won't purposely teach them to be a corrupt person.

You morons are deforming Pakistan.

I do visit Pakistan. You are an ignorant.

Hey, don't worry.. These guys who just make fun of overseas Pakistanis, if they are give a little chance of going out of Pakistan, they will stand in a 100000 men queue to get the visa stamp on their passports.

Now some people will start telling us how they have been offered a job, or how they were once living and watan ki muhabbat forced them to return...

Where is the proof that IK did that?
6131_1024123262348_1803243712_50114_373838_n.jpg

29AC7B1B00000578-0-image-a-106_1434502490188.jpg

Agreedo! but most of the flock here are actually school going flock or retired people so they supposedly have ample time for talk-shows.

Thats 2/3rd not half. Oh Btw Imran Khan's Childern? Are they living in Islamabad especially that offshore girl?

Bhai jan.. IK or us never said a word about overseas Pakistanis. It is you who is being shown mirror on his statements against overseas Pakistanis that "half of them are facing identity crisis".

Where is the proof? I can see three children in this picture.. Where is the proof man.? I need proof proof proof...

Hey, don't worry.. These guys who just make fun of overseas Pakistanis, if they are give a little chance of going out of Pakistan, they will stand in a 100000 men queue to get the visa stamp on their passports.

Now some people will start telling us how they have been offered a job, or how they were once living and watan ki muhabbat forced them to return...

It hurts me so much, literally breaks me heart. When morons like him question our patriotism loyalties, and love for Pakistan.
I see old very old Pakistani uncles here working and sending money back to Pakistan. This breaks my heart to see them working abroad away from motherland in this age. And these idiot supporting the looters who loot the money of overseas Pakistanis........backbone to economy.

You know my future plans? We people living abroad are better than you patwaris. We are helping Pakistan more and you are looting us. Nice.
And guess what your leader is a criminal himself.

And at least I won't purposely teach them to be a corrupt person.
Oh so screwing is fine i guess.
You morons are deforming Pakistan.
We are living in Pakistan, and we have to wait in immigration lines because your brethren are blowing themselves in US of A

Bhai jan.. IK or us never said a word about overseas Pakistanis. It is you who is being shown mirror on his statements against overseas Pakistanis that "half of them are facing identity crisis".

Where is the proof? I can see three children in this picture.. Where is the proof man.? I need proof proof proof...
BHDPphRCYAATg0v.jpg:large

Need more? Get into his container to get it first hand :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom