What's new

A billionaire Musharraf paid no tax for years

I highly doubt it. Besides no one has been able to give me a proper link to prove that. That Dawn link has already been posted here by Alpha1 but that's a letter to the newspaper from a random guy. It's not a news report. Learn the difference.

My bad... you're right. I didn't pay much attention to the source.

1816.gif

the person living outside country dont pay taxes .. as Nawaz sharif didnt paid any tax when he was abroad ./..
secondly he is not getting treatment as bheekh .. retired army personals have free treatment in CMH .. he served the army for 40 guess ( i guess) ..tu bhie saab koi ehsaan nhie kar rahay hoo ...STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT MUSHARRAF

You are not serious comparing Clinton and Mushy, are you?

For the fans of Mushy the Kamando he is Napoleon, Bismarck, Churchill, Plato and Ataturk all rolled into one - and mushy the kamando humbly agrees with his fans.

Watch the following clip. In mere 150 seconds Mushy the Kamando justifies the huge fee he demands for his lectures. This guy has no idea what he is blabbering about.

Last edited:
Well Mr. Porus, the difference between you putting him down and others supporting him is that despite what one may say, Musharraf was in hot demand on the lecture circuit and was paid handsomely for it. As Niaz sahib as stated, the book made him a few million too. So all in all, and unlike most Pakistanis, Musharraf was paid to be heard.

Even without the lecture circuit, as a CoAS (and all other Chiefs of staff), officers of this rank are well off and that is primarily due to the properties awarded to them. This thread actually is quite baseless as we are trying to nail down the figures for someone who at least has a fairly well documented income source all the while the two most recognized billionaires (NS and AZ) of Pakistan just get a pass for their ill-gotten wealth.

Well Mr. Porus, the difference between you putting him down and others supporting him is that despite what one may say, Musharraf was in hot demand on the lecture circuit and was paid handsomely for it. As Niaz sahib as stated, the book made him a few million too. So all in all, and unlike most Pakistanis, Musharraf was paid to be heard.

Even without the lecture circuit, as a CoAS (and all other Chiefs of staff), officers of this rank are well off and that is primarily due to the properties awarded to them. This thread actually is quite baseless as we are trying to nail down the figures for someone who at least has a fairly well documented income source all the while the two most recognized billionaires (NS and AZ) of Pakistan just get a pass for their ill-gotten wealth.

His income is not the problem here, as long as he paid the taxes on that income either in Pakistan or in the country(ies) where he earned it, with which Pakistan has a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.

In Pakistan we don't have to pay tax if you are working outside of your country and earn forign exchange. This is the policy of every nations of the world.

In Pakistan we don't have to pay tax if you are working outside of your country and earn foreign exchange. This is the policy of every nations of the world.

This is because the person, who earns abroad, pays local taxes, as foreigner which are already much higher than what a native pays.

On the contrary, when the poor man (Pakistani expat) bring his savings home, he is again taxed heavily and is forced to pay various type of surcharges, Pakistan's state have no other way of earning than imposing multi layered tax on its public and much more on the persons who are employed abroad.

Pakistan have no right to impose tax on money which was earned abroad.
Foreign countries even over tax free goods to transit passengers and Pakistan's civil govts. are nothing beyond a thugs and bandits.

For the fans of Mushy the Kamando he is Napoleon, Bismarck, Churchill, Plato and Ataturk all rolled into one - and mushy the kamando humbly agrees with his fans.

Watch the following clip. In mere 150 seconds Mushy the Kamando justifies the huge fee he demands for his lectures. This guy has no idea what he is blabbering about.

LOL I agree wth was he talking about, had nothing to do with her question.

what a joke!!!

a billionaire? BS!

And i love how liberals from the left (PPP azzholes among them) and jeehadi ikhwani "brotherhood" types from the right yap the same things about the former General. Something about Chak Shezad? Look at Raiwind or "Bilawal town" first, azzholes!

Numbers speak for themselves. I've already seen some members here who were long marchers in 2007 but now beckon for the "Mush days"

And I'm not being an advocate or taking sides here. Im just sick of PPP/PML-N shyte-heads who love to engage in bash-fests when their party(s) have proven track records of corruption.....

and being that he's a former Army Chief --- the government dare not continue their vendetta against him

b/c I certainly am of the opinion that there are people within the military who have been calm and composed so far but will lose patience......its a fraternal matter. No former COAS will be humiliated like this by lies and political/judicial vendettas.

if baldie didnt learn his lesson in 1999, he can learn it again

When is he flying out of Pakistan for "treatment"? I heard the court has cleared it already.

even if he does have to fly abroad, it makes sense for him to go to Dubai....you know, considering his mother is close to dying and all....

i dont think he'll leave Pakistan and not return....i think he has more pride than that. I would hope so at least.

Back
Top Bottom