What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a lowlife Canadian telling me my auqat. I hope you Boy/Girl would be F***** all the Boys/girls in the block like Imran right?
I am lowlife canadian ? Realy ?Good u showing ur Auqat like ur Masters lanat on both of you Aholes .Go face the court more lanat on the way for you guys and Noora .just wait ?

Its Not Auqat! Doesn't this replicate the charater of your leader?

Character? Really? You're going to give me a lecture on character.

Here you're supporting corruption and talking to me of character. The character of yourself and your leader is mired in corruption, and that off nepotism. Its a family limited business, and you're doing a great job of being a good slave. Character is formed by one's own personal development, and anyone who is corrupt has no character at all. I mean, you would have to be a monster to steal the money of the taxpayers just to fund your lavish lifestyle. I mean, the Sharif family are billionaires yet they still continue to loot the country and you continued to support their corruption.

Please bro, talk of anything but character. It does not suit you.

This Court hearing will prove these Kids Maryam Hussan and Hussain r not NS kids but these r Kids of Mistri Majeed .

I am lowlife canadian ? Realy ?Good u showing ur Auqat like ur Masters lanat on both of you Aholes .Go face the court more lanat on the way for you guys and Noora .just wait ?
If you had the brains, I was replying to @notorious_eagle . You're not even low life :lol:

Character? Really? You're going to give me a lecture on character.

Here you're supporting corruption and talking to me of character. The character of yourself and your leader is mired in corruption, and that off nepotism. Its a family limited business, and you're doing a great job of being a good slave. Character is formed by one's own personal development, and anyone who is corrupt has no character at all. I mean, you would have to be a monster to steal the money of the taxpayers just to fund your lavish lifestyle. I mean, the Sharif family are billionaires yet they still continue to loot the country and you continued to support their corruption.

Please bro, talk of anything but character. It does not suit you.
I am not, All i am saying don't you want your Childern to have the character of your leader?
And you havent told me the score yet :lol:

Thank you and I wouldn''t even pray for Your Childern to develop the Character of Imran or should I?
I think you didn't even realized what you've said in that post of yours i really don't wanna get personal with you but i would just say it in the end May Allah always protect your kids and keep them away from each and every harm in the future.

The moment his tax returns come out. The income and investment desparity will be clear. His flat was declared in 2000's tax amnesty which means it was not mentioned in his prior wealth statements. Proofs against Imran won't have to come from London.

The moment court decree is attested in which the flats were provided as collateral, Qatari statement will go into trash bin. It has to come from London, but London is on the same planet and they have good controls in place to prevent fire incidents.

Last edited:
I think you didn't even realized what you've said in that post of yours i really don't wanna get personal with you but i would just say it in the end May Allah always protect your kids and keep them away from each and every harm in the future.
Oh So now its getting personal? then probably you shouldn't have pocked the nose first maybe?

I am not, All i am saying don't you want your Childern to have the character of your leader?

Not all of them, probably the best traits of Imran Khan. I would want my kids to have the best traits of all the leaders.

Its a shame you would want your kids to grow up like your Daddy Nawaz Sharif, and you want your kids to be corrupt like him. Just remember, we all go empty handed when we die and all this corrupt money will be left in this world. Just ask Gaddafi or Saddam whether their money helped them in the end.

The moment court degree is attested in which the flats were provided as collateral, Qatari statement will go into trash bin. It has to come from London, but London is on the same planet and they have good controls in place to prevent fire incidents.
The court decree doesn't need attestation. Imran Khan can use his Ex/Current (I am confused) Sala/Bivi in London to get the true copy of the judgement. Is it so hard?

Oh So now its getting personal? then probably you shouldn't have pocked the nose first maybe?
I wasn't poking nose or was trying to get personal but i was just shocked after reading that post of yours.

Not all of them, probably the best traits of Imran Khan. I would want my kids to have the best traits of all the leaders.
So doesn't it apply elsewhere?

I wasn't poking nose or was trying to get personal but i was just shocked after reading that post of yours.
Okey so now you would be over your shock. smoke some cocaine and go to bed.

P:S. Sorry just noted, you may get beheaded. Smoke some Sheesha and go to bed.

So doesn't it apply elsewhere?

Okey so now you would be over your shock. smoke some cocaine and go to bed.
Payar ka tohafa Aya Buuble Butt kay lie Arbi ki tarf say Qatri khagoor gram hai bahi kahan mansehra ka captin chawara .

Boss, your problem is that you know that

NS lied on the floor of parliament,
his daughter lied in Sana Batcha program,
his son lied in JC program,
his other son also lied when he said that he was living on rent in 90s
his wife lied when she said that the flats were bought for the children in 90s
his minister lied when he said that the flats were bought approx 20 years on mortgage
his best friend and business partner, the Qatari prince of Panama also lied when he said that the apartments were settled against investments in a real statement business in 2006

but still you want to defend Nawaz and want your children to become pathological liars... Your choice for your children,

I say AMEEN YA RABBULALAMEEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom