What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ur call reason is ur Nauker of Maryam Nawaz nothing more its ur bread and butter

Iss ghatia aadmi ko jawab do kay agar IK nay koi gunah kia hai tou woh personal capacity main hai ko Allah aur uss kay banday kay darmian hai. NS nay jo ziadti ki hai woh qaum ka mujrim hai. Unless he returns the money he has looted, he can't be pardoned by Allah.

Haqooq Allah and Haqooq ul Ibad main yehi farq hai..

This I already know that the day was not that bad as media made it looked in front of us.. Anyway, now they are after Babar Awan. I have noticed some campaign against him being a very clever guy who can ditch IK for his own benefits.

These Maryam Media cell guys are just ......
No matter whom you guys hire, unless you don't furnish some proofs the end result will always be the same. Garbage in Garbage out.

Well bettter not to grow up as a person proundly following a person having dubious moral and financial character. I wish your son to grow as mirror Image of Imran.
What character sharif family got ...?its not me meray Abba G lanat on this Aulad who putting his corruption on his dead father.shame

No matter whom you guys hire, unless you don't furnish some proofs the end result will always be the same. Garbage in Garbage out.

Proofs? Do you have any proofs against IK?

What character sharif family got ...?its not me meray Abba G lanat on this Aulad who putting his corruption on his dead father.shame
They are far from perfect but as a family man Imran is the last one I would ask my offsprings to look upto when we have some good social idols in the country like Edhi.

I would perfer my child to rather grow as Nawaz sharif

Exactly

I am so glad you have shown your aukat to the entire forum very clearly. Like father like son. Corrupt to the core. I am glad you find corruption, deceitfulness and nepotism as noble deeds, that's why you want your son like you to be corrupt to the core. Just keep in mind one day you have to show your face to Allah on the judgement day, if you believe in that. If not, continue with your corrupt ways.

The Royal Family Sharif doing business with the Qatar Royal Family. Its like saying Obama has business dealings with the Royal Family of England. Sharam karo

Proofs? Do you have any proofs against IK?
The moment his tax returns come out. The income and investment desparity will be clear. His flat was declared in 2000's tax amnesty which means it was not mentioned in his prior wealth statements. Proofs against Imran won't have to come from London.

Well bettter not to grow up as a person proundly following a person having dubious moral and financial character. I wish your son to grow as mirror Image of Imran.

That's funny because hasn't Shahbaz Sharif been married like 15 times. Isn't he a serial rapist? Didn't he just recently marry a women, celebrated honeymoon in Dubai and than came back to Pakistan and divorce her. Now that is some amazing moral character my friend. Keep at it corruption boy.

Exactly

I am so glad you have shown your aukat to the entire forum very clearly. Like father like son. Corrupt to the core. I am glad you find corruption, deceitfulness and nepotism as noble deeds, that's why you want your son like you to be corrupt to the core. Just keep in mind one day you have to show your face to Allah on the judgement day, if you believe in that. If not, continue with your corrupt ways.

The Royal Family Sharif doing business with the Qatar Royal Family. Its like saying Obama has business dealings with the Royal Family of England. Sharam karo
Now a lowlife Canadian telling me my auqat. I hope you Boy/Girl would be F***** all the Boys/girls in the block like Imran right?

Now a lowlife Canadian telling me my auqat. I hope you Boy/Girl would be F***** all the Boys/girls in the block like Imran right?

Well you have done a really good job of showing your aukat by supporting corruption, at least i make my living the honest way with hardwork. I don't know why you're getting so defensive, just be honest and say that you love corruption and that's your way of making a living. People will probably respect you for being honest at-least.

I can fu** whoever i want, why you getting jealous bro? Just because you can't score does not mean you need to get jealous. Start going to the gym and lift weights, it will help you.

BIG difference. Musharraf is not in power, nor is in any political party at the moment. While Ganga in charge, is the active PM.

Why do noonies always point the finger, instead of admitting their guilt.

Corruption ...... corruption hoti hay chahay wo Musahraf ke ho ya NS ke .. Baqool Aslam Raisani kay .. Degree ...Degree hoti hay chahay asali ho ya naqli :D

Well you have done a really good job of showing your aukat by supporting corruption, at least i make my living the honest way with hardwork. I don't know why you're getting so defensive, just be honest and say that you love corruption and that's your way of making a living. People will probably respect you for being honest at-least.

I can fu** whoever i want, why you getting jealous bro? Just because you can't score does not mean you need to get jealous. Start going to the gym and lift weights, it will help you.
Its Not Auqat! Doesn't this replicate the charater of your leader?

Yaar itna ghusa. Personal kyun ho rahay ho hahahaha
Sorry its not personal. Aren't you looking up to the charater you follow so vigoursly?

Exactly

Bhai jaan, aap nay proof nahi dia kay NS corrupt hai, jhoota hai daghabaaz hai...

Assemble floor ki statement agar Qatari statement say ya, bachon ki statements aapas main match nahi keen tou kia hua, woh tou political statements theen. Proof thori hai kay NS aur uss ki family bashamool extended Qatari family are all pathological liars.

Kia baat kartay hain yaar aap.. prove karain court main kay

1- Nawaz nay agar kaha hai assembly building ka color green hai
2 - Maryam nay kaha hai ke color red hai
3 - Hussain ne kaha hai kay blue hai
4 Qatari nay kaha hai key yellow hai

Lekin agar haqeeqat main woh white hai tou ...... You can't prove that they are liars... Because White color is made of all these colors. So actually everyone is telling absolute truth. Even if they are all political statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom