What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IK was the first man who called AH a killer while your PPP and PML still used to support them right or wrong ? IK was not in the government
Called him a killer but only outside Karachi. Inside Karachi AH was like a brother. Hypocrisy at its very best. And the dwindling graph of PTI pretty much confirms that People now see it rather like the party of streets like JI than any real alternative for the system.

By the way so called Lion and Teer have never dare to call it outside also.
Well is not admission is worse or taking back the words? If Panama is an issue then why did he team up with PML-Q?

I just found News in which its revealed that Perviaz Musharraf former Army cheif of Pakistan have many Foreign Accounts, having billion of rupees worth.

Detail of Accounts are as under:

1. Account Number :400200315 Bank :Union National Bank Balance :US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).
2. Account Number :AV77777 Company :MMA Balance :US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million)
3. A/c No;4002000304 Bank : Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).
4.A.c No:4003006700 Bank: Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million)
5. A/c No:4003006711 Bank:Union National Bank Balance:UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million)
6.A.c NO:4003006733 Bank:Union National Bank Balance :US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million)
7.A.c No:4003006744 Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million
8.A.c NO Bank : national Bank Abu Dhabi Balance:US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Is he is also accountable or not?? if one leader of PTI raised his voice against this i will start Supporting PTI .

oh this is no news, Imran doesnt care about anyone but NS because NS stole his girl back in college.

and where in whole Panama paper you will found the name of Nawaz sharif???

I know its hard but please try use your brain just a little. I know this will be a waste of time for me but let me try

Panama Papers list NS children's name, so lets work this out

Maryam was born on October 28, 1973, so she would be 20 years old when they bought these properties, her bothers are younger than her so they would still be teenagers.

So how do you think the kids of NS were able to buy these properties without help from their father?

Last edited:
Well is not admission is worse or taking back the words? If Panama is an issue then why did he team up with PML-Q?
Issue is the Government in charged to be probed with corruption charges ....that has the responsibility to question all others

Issue is the Government in charged to be probed with corruption charges ....that has the responsibility to question all others
Democracy is all about Accountibility time has come to put NS Accountable .Thats his bad luck he ended up like that to save his *** he putting everything on Dead father what a disgrace that dead man getting from kids its called Haram di Aulad .

I know its hard but please try use your brain just a little. I know this will be a waste of time for me but let me try

Panama Papers list NS children's name, so lets work this out

Maryam was born on October 28, 1973, so she would be 20 years old when they bought these properties, her bothers are younger than her so they would still be teenagers.

So how do you think the kids of NS were able to buy these properties without help from their father?
So far 3 facts r Established in court
1 - properties exsist
2- properties Belong to NS family not Mian sharif family .
3- Maryam Nawaz is benefisher and truste of Neilson and Nescol companies .
Only thing has to settled date of properties and mony trail thats it .

upload_2016-11-19_23-45-55.png

upload_2016-11-19_23-46-58.png

show me only 1 pic of IK with this nasooor

Yes indeed, and I hope Imran brings the same proofs to the court which he has been waving vigorously in Jalsas.

It was remarks of judges at hearing when u guys dancing around Hamid khan by justice sheikh Azmat read ET yesterday .these 3 things r Established so far .

This is very good news. So it was judge's remark that three facts have been established. If this is the case, Maryam political career is nearing its end..

It was remarks of judges at hearing when u guys dancing around Hamid khan by justice sheikh Azmat read ET yesterday .these 3 things r Established so far .
“You have a good case but you are doing politics on it,”
And This came after a couple of days when Imran Khan rejected the suggestion of party leadership to hire Financial Investigation Firm to get access to the proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom