What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not All against PTI but PTI against itself. I remember Imran Thanking AH for aiding Jalsa in Karachi only to turn "righteous" after he was neutralized by the establishment.
And now you're saying they are the enemies of PTI?
IK was the first man who called AH a killer while your PPP and PML still used to support them right or wrong ? IK was not in the government

It isn't IK's responsibility if you expect IK to do everything than what NS is doing? why he didn't started investigations on this? but oh wait he himself is corrupt to the core so how can he do this :jester:
btw ppl source is "THE NEWS"

Let me try and make sense from what you wrote.......You called me or my party champions of corruption because we havn't asked for Musharaf's accountability?

So if PTI has to make everyone accountable, WTF is PMLN doing on the throne. Are they just there to loot plunder and leave all the work to others?

why ur party not saying any thing on that??? if Nawaz is accountable for what he did in 1994, then why not Musharaaf accountable what he did in 2000's?

BIG difference. Musharraf is not in power, nor is in any political party at the moment. While Ganga in charge, is the active PM.

Why do noonies always point the finger, instead of admitting their guilt.
You think the money was made after he left the office? :lol:

It isn't IK's responsibility if you expect IK to do everything than what NS is doing? why he didn't started investigations on this? but oh wait he himself is corrupt to the core so how can he do this :jester:

by the way Mushaaf agreed these accounts belongs to him!

I just found News in which its revealed that Perviaz Musharraf former Army cheif of Pakistan have many Foreign Accounts, having billion of rupees worth.

Detail of Accounts are as under:

1. Account Number :400200315 Bank :Union National Bank Balance :US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).
2. Account Number :AV77777 Company :MMA Balance :US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million)
3. A/c No;4002000304 Bank : Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).
4.A.c No:4003006700 Bank: Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million)
5. A/c No:4003006711 Bank:Union National Bank Balance:UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million)
6.A.c NO:4003006733 Bank:Union National Bank Balance :US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million)
7.A.c No:4003006744 Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million
8.A.c NO Bank : national Bank Abu Dhabi Balance:US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Is he is also accountable or not?? if one leader of PTI raised his voice against this i will start Supporting PTI .

Newspapers are just piece of papers. One day they are news, the other day, pakoras are served on them...

Proof chahiey merey bhai proof... Get the bank statements signed by the respective branch managers and bank stamps in original. Then they should also be present in the Pakistani court to say that these statements are not fake.. Then you must also prove that the money wasn't illegally earned by showing us trail. If Pervaiz Musharraf brings any letter from Masai Mara leader, you should just leave this false propaganda claim against Musharraf.

Proof merey bhai proof chahiey proof.....

@Farah Sohail @Emmie @Verve @Knight Rider @El_Swordsmen

These r tatus of media Cell nothing more just ignor them NS corrupt ?u know Mush is Corrupt too expect these Bongis more and more from these clowns next 10 days .

No only party who can challenge status quo and kingship or family rule of Bhttos, sharifs and others

brother,

status quo is supporting those, who not want to give right to the people by the people for the People.

Newspapers are just piece of papers. One day they are news, the other day, pakoras are served on them...

Proof chahiey merey bhai proof... Get the bank statements signed by the respective branch managers and bank stamps in original. Then they should also be present in the Pakistani court to say that these statements are not fake.. Then you must also prove that the money wasn't illegally earned by showing us trail. If Pervaiz Musharraf brings any letter from Masai Mara leader, you should just leave this false propaganda claim against Musharraf.

:lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
expect these Bongis more and more from these clowns next 10 days .
:lol: this^ :enjoy:

Brother,

Musharaaf agreed these accounts belongs to him, open up your eyes and read the full news.

by the way Mushaaf agreed these accounts belongs to him!

Kahan hai proof kay Musharraf ne kaha tha woh accounts uskay hain..

Even if he has given this statement in the assembly, and you have video proof, it was his political statement..

Real proofs chahien merey dost real proofs. Alif laila ki kahani nahi chalay gi....

Kahan hai proof kay Musharraf ne kaha tha woh accounts uskay hain..

Even if he has given this statement in the assembly, and you have video proof, it was his political statement..

Real proofs chahien merey dost real proofs. Alif laila ki kahani nahi chalay gi....
Aalaw yr aalaw :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::enjoy:

brother,

status quo is supporting those, who not want to give right to the people by the people for the People.
I mean come on.. Who is stooping them to give right to public ? Kindly tell me what has PPP and PML has done in Punjab and Sindh where they have Kingdom from decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom