What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/Tyriankwhite
6DN0EYAG.jpg

I wonder what "K" stands for between Tyrian White.
GHAJINI%2BNAWAZ-798300.jpg

@war&peace

6DN0EYAG.jpg

That's a whole new level of creepiness my friend. You know what her twitter is and actually following her. That's just plain old pathetic. That explains why you were so pissed why Imran Khan got laid many times during his younger days. No reason for you to get jealous bro, just start hitting the gym and hopefully you will be able to score too. Behaving like this will not help you.

What you just displayed here is a whole new level of creepo behaviour, something we highly discourage at PDF.

That's a whole new level of creepiness my friend. You know what her twitter is and actually following her. That's just plain old pathetic. That explains why you were so pissed why Imran Khan got laid many times during his younger days. No reason for you to get jealous bro, just start hitting the gym and hopefully you will be able to score too. Behaving like this will not help you.

What you just displayed here is a whole new level of creepo behaviour, something we highly discourage at PDF.
He is a Plain Pathetic Patwari (PPP)

Good thread. It is called selective accountability. At least, PTI is consistent in this method.

That being said, it is not even about corruption given the allegedly corruption within PTI political party. Nawaz Sharif is the reason Imran Khan didn't become PM, and won't be favorite to lead in the next election either. So it is just desperation tactics to take out certain factor that poses threat to Imran Khan. :D

Good thread. It is called selective accountability. At least, PTI is consistent in this method.

That being said, it is not even about corruption given the allegedly corruption within PTI political party. Nawaz Sharif is the reason Imran Khan didn't become PM, and won't be favorite to lead in the next election either. So it is just desperation tactics to take out certain factor that poses threat to Imran Khan. :D
Why are people acting so dumb.....PTI is not in power nor is Musharraf..... The Ganja gang are the real culprits behind all the corruption and the blame as they are in power.

did u saw the balances of Bank Accounts,???? worth Billion of rupees, also admitted by Musharaf that these accounts belongs to him, why you and your party ask him for his accountability??? why double standards.
Who is PM Pakistan?
Who us signing multi billion dollar projects?
Who can skim off billions again?
Nawaz or Musharaf?

why all against PTI ,because only party left supporting the Angels these days.
lol making shit up again like Uncle Javed Hashmi :D

And for Patwaris who are blaming IK ...Let's see how their shameless mafia godfather is helplessly flirting with Kim Baker (pretty average looking western journalist) ....really shameless and embarassing that he gets rejected despite accumulating all this wealth... and the funny thing is that he is no Imran Khan

That's the difference that IK with his looks and personality, he had and even right now has a lot of women in every part of the world going crazy after him ....and none of them came up with any of such disgusting accounts rather they converted to Islam whether it was Jemima (the young daughter of one of the world's richest jew) or Kristina Baker (one of the most beautiful and popular presenter on MTV). We all know how Jemima loves Pakistan even after getting divorced and leaving it and she never said a single bad word about him (IK) and even supported him at various events and points in time after the divorce. Now listen to Kristina Baker, what she has to say about IK...

Now if we concatenate these two interviews to find the relative difference between IK and NS, ..I have to turn to Urdu to explain it to the patwaris...Nawaz Shareef, Imran Khan ke paon ki jooty ke neechay wali dust tak bhi nahin pohanchta with all his black and white money

@GreenFalcon @notorious_eagle @Doordie

@SBD-3

Last edited:
Probably first come to Pakistan yourself maybe? Or would we have to wait until Trump dumps you?
Thats rich coming from supporter of a party whose leader hurried into a hole in Jeddah at first sight of trouble hmm :-)
I am not an osp and dont have much interest in becoming one but whrn you put question marks on their patriotism thats where things cross the line your idiot leader sent his sons abroad they and his daughter have billions abroad and you have the audacity to criticize biggest source of cash flow into Pakistan

Sorry I changed my comment after seeing KSA flag :lol:
Arey ye to NS key papa ka ghar hay chutar parein gay to tarley karney yahien jana parey ga inko ghusa na dilao

Well bettter not to grow up as a person proundly following a person having dubious moral and financial character. I wish your son to grow as mirror Image of Imran.
Still better than being a supporter of a person who parroted the Indian line before election and it took serious danda for all his darbaris to stop doing that

Dubious financial character oh brother Asghar Khan abhi zinda hay bhai jan :D

Does Picture of 1990 would say anything about the current? Imran Khan was made "National Leader" some time before 2013. Before that his stature was like TuQ/Ijaz ul Haq and Shaikh Rasheed i.e. a party of Single Seat
Well obviously if you left your ghetto baboon circuit you may remember a lot of non voter type folks supported him and his party grew because of downfall of PPP in Punjab and Kpk but hey you font remember much you conveniently skip facts so they suit your agenda

Now a lowlife Canadian telling me my auqat. I hope you Boy/Girl would be F***** all the Boys/girls in the block like Imran right?
Asaan kasuri sadi zaat kasuri asaan shehar kasur dey rehan waley :D
http://www.sabi.pk/videos/x30yjtu
Ye to pakra gaya pata nahi aur kitney hain :-//

6DN0EYAG.jpg

Interesting, i think you people have nothing better to do than blackmail a person. I can also come up with all Shahbaz Sharif stupid scandals and i can start blackmailing too.
To name a few women with whom Shahbaz Sahab was involved in dirty scandal;
1.Zeba Bakhtair
2.Kalsoom Tariq
3.Reema etc
and to name a few who were involved with Nawaz Sharif (Mr Innocent face):
1.Dilshad Begum
2.Tahira Syed (Nawaz Sharif Second wife who live in murree)
3.Arifa Siddiqui etc

Interesting Fact :-
Shahbaz Sahab have married 5 ladies in his life and in Islam you can marry only 4. Shahbaz Sahab can be jailed if the scandal about his fifth wife arises and somebody found out the fifth wedding certificate.

@GreenFalcon @Imad.Khan @war&peace @notorious_eagle @Doordie @PakSword

Last edited:
Freakin someone arguing about status quo status quo:lol: all PTI elites are status quo itself:rofl:

Well office boys aren't "Qualified" for sure, so now you see that if you are qualified, you don't have to end up looking up for a job in AE,Qatar or KSA. Main aur meri aulaad issi matti ma paida hue hay aur InshaAllah issi matti ma wapis jai ge. I don't plan to leave this country sighting excuses.

Look at your comment. :disagree:

It was my political statement in favor of office boys. You can call me an office boy anytime because I have a lots of respect for them. They at least earn Halal unlike your PM whose taxes weren't reflecting the investments he made in 90s.

Regarding my qualifications, whatever little Allah has granted me, I have a job in UAE government, have permanent resident status of two western countries, and CAN use different queue at immigration due to the amount of remittance I send to Pakistan or the class I travel in usually, unlike others who find excuses in overseas Pakistanis for long queues at immigration. Still most of the times I prefer to use long queues at Pakistani airports. I had paid more income taxes ten years back in my early 20s in three years in Pakistan, that your entire PM family didn't pay in 90s. My yearly income tax was in 6 figures. All of the above is due to Allah (not my qualifications).

@ Other members.. Sorry guys, I don't usually do cheap talk, but when the person you are speaking to is cheap, you have to shut him up.

Regarding my father's family, we purchased the plot in a government (KDA) society in Karachi that was later transferred to an MPA (or MNA I don't remember) in 90s. We didn't follow the case but others who also lost their plots sued KDA. 15 years later court said that it was unjust on part of KDA and all the owners of such plots should be returned the money (or plots of similar value) they paid to KDA 30 years back. So we got 240 Sq. yards of plot against 400 sq. yards and that too 25 kilometers outside of Karachi. This is called the Pakistani justice.

Again saying, you can call me an office boy anytime. They earn Halal. I can sometimes sit with them in lunch time, share my lunch with them as well. This is how my parents brought me up.

I can never in my life imagine sharing a same table with corrupt ruling elite. Unn say ghin aati hai.

By the way, the countries you have mentioned in your comment (KSA, UAE and Qatar) are those, where your PM gets bail out package from, every time he is in trouble.

6DN0EYAG.jpg

Tumhari tou tarbiat achi huee hai Pakistan main phir itna Islami lecture main nay diya phir bhi tum inn tasveeron par insist kar rahay ho? Shame.. Mujhay koi deen ki baat bataey tou main khamosh hojata hun..

Last edited:
lol people come in power make money for themselves or their grand kids and here people like us just having wrist fight with each other to defend one of those who are looting money. :)
isnt it great to become politicians they have defender from top to bottom who actually ruin their lives for them and still they enjoy and gain more power on their supporters dead bodies. and cry once in a while.
how many Pakistanies can Get visa easily for any country how many maybe 1% and majority of them actually are those who get visa for pilgrmige. when on other side 99% of politicians come and goes anywhere they want in world easily most of their families live outsides with big houses have nice businesses and bank account when people like us who are just nothing but supporter.
take route of life and death to reach in europe or USA. dang its a heavenly life for politicians. I still not wish a heaven if i have to step my foot on someones head or blood.
keep supporting them and make them strong and then come here and keep complaining.

So PTI talking about Pervaiz Musharraf's accounts will somehow get the incompetent government to act against him? Last i checked it was this government that let Musharraf escape. These people are quite funny, i can't stop laughing when our stupid interior minister is threatening other parties and saying that, 'if government starts talking about their doings'... Are you shitting me, what kind of a government is this? blackmailing people. Act against corruption, i wonder what's stopping them.

@Moonlight , some people have no life. Don't take their comments seriously, people like him will call you a 'Kafir' if it serves their purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom