What's new

I will start Supporting PTI If!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, my father had worked for 22 years outside Pakistan and he invested all his money in Pakistan. He bought one poultry farm and one plot.

Both were snatched from us. Our plot was leased to an MPA of sindh assembly, and poultry farm was just taken away with death threats. My father chose to save us rather then fighting.

Still my father came back to Pakistan as he loves this country so much. And these guys just make fun of us.
wouldn't it be better to invest that money in a place which would have been more productive and safe like PBs or Stocks? I know a lot of expats who gave money to the brokers and ended up their flats being encroached by the brokers themselves.
You'll invest blindly, you'll lose money. Simple rule. Poultry made sense if your father was in Pakistan but if you'd take that risk from outside, you should be owning the loss.
ask @sohail.ishaque he was once telling a similar story as yours.

Did you read my post? I don't want to repeat myself.
C'Mon dont behave like a Yo***, you're not PTI afterall right? Not to mention ignorant about US where you live.

@SBD-3
I don't understand ur criticism of overseas Pakistanies portraying them as traitors. Are they at fault for looking for greener pastures elsewhere bcuz their leaders have constantly failed them for decades?

I know quite a lot of Pakistanies living abroad and they are just as patriotic if not more than a Pakistani living in Pakistan. Questioning their patriotism is the same as a mullah questioning someone else's faith and calling them Kafir. Who made u the judge? Or are u all knowing?

A lot of those Pakistanies living abroad take whatever jobs they can find here and save every bit of money they can to send back home. In fact I'm proud to call those guys Pakistanies bcuz at least they r being productive members of society earning a fair wage. Much better than a "patriotic" Pakistani cop who doesn't hesitate before shamelessly asking for a bribe from another fellow "patriotic" Pakistani who pays that bribe from the money he also probably defrauded someone of.

And I hope you're not an office boy in the office. Good night.

So office boys who earn Halal rozi unlike your PM aren't better?

I am an office boy to be very honest and also qualified to become an office boy. I earn halal rozi Alhamdolillah jo bhi rukhi sookhi milti hai...

Thanks but no thanks for your concern that I am not a office boy.

Tumhara aur tumhari aulaad ka Allah hi hafiz..

@SBD-3
I don't understand ur criticism of overseas Pakistanies portraying them as traitors. Are they at fault for looking for greener pastures elsewhere bcuz their leaders have constantly failed them for decades?

I know quite a lot of Pakistanies living abroad and they are just as patriotic if not more than a Pakistani living in Pakistan. Questioning their patriotism is the same as a mullah questioning someone else's faith and calling them Kafir. Who made u the judge? Or are u all knowing?

A lot of those Pakistanies living abroad take whatever jobs they can find here and save every bit of money they can to send back home. In fact I'm proud to call those guys Pakistanies bcuz at least they r being productive members of society earning a fair wage. Much better than a "patriotic" Pakistani cop who doesn't hesitate before shamelessly asking for a bribe from another fellow "patriotic" Pakistani who pays that bribe from the money he also probably defrauded someone of.
I don't see them as a traitor but rather trying to be more Pakistanis than Pakistanis themselves. The best contribution overseas can do is try creating lobby for Pakistan. Look at Indians for example, how they have actively bridged US and India. Pakistani expats have never been anywhere close to Indians when it comes to serving the interests of their home countries. Heck even some Pakistanis call themselves as Indians to save from the backlash rather than being an icon of goodwill for their country.

I am an office boy to be very honest and also qualified to become an office boy. I earn halal rozi Alhamdolillah jo bhi rukhi sookhi milti hai...

Well office boys aren't "Qualified" for sure, so now you see that if you are qualified, you don't have to end up looking up for a job in AE,Qatar or KSA. Main aur meri aulaad issi matti ma paida hue hay aur InshaAllah issi matti ma wapis jai ge. I don't plan to leave this country sighting excuses.

I would love to ask Musharaf where he made his millions from?

lot of Pakistanies living abroad
Well said. The biggest legitimate business Pakistan has is overseas Pakistani's. Why not look at the figures they contribute every year - remittances are the biggest money earners for Pakistan - over $20 billion last year. That means overseas Pakistani's are contributing as much as 10 if not more Pakistani's at home.

It is the remittances that drives Pakistan's economy and that keeps Pak solvent.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/sajid...ican-national-convention-speaker-video-watch/
This is the guy who was approached by Pakistani officials for negotiations with trump but he replied in cold blood and asked officials to "Get their house in order first"
sajid-tarar14112016-1479071355.jpg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1230242/aide-pakistan-reaches-trump/

@SBD-3 you really need to read it.

@PakSword

Gentlemen, why are you arguing with him. Just go back and he is defending corruption. In an another thread when i indirectly called him out he admitted that he is engaged in a corrupt profession, so haram khor life is part of him. His living is that of haram khori and siphoning money from the poor, so why are you guys even engaging with a low life such as him. Sorry, let me be clear low life in our point of view but according to his point of view corruption is a noble deed so he is a respectable man.

Overseas Pakistanis are the pride of Pakistan. If it wasn't for remittances, Pakistan won't even be able to pay off its import bill. There is a reason why Ishaaq Dollar is begging overseas Pakistanis to send money back.

Sir no need to get offended.

That's good you're an office boy and earning money the halal way. Our friend @SBD-3 does not understand the concept of hardwork and Halal money. He is engaged in a corrupt profession where rishwat and haram khori are part of life. This is why he so vehemently defends Nawaz Sharif, because its the same coin. Nawaz Sharif just happens to be a bigger dako. This is why i have named him corruption boy, he loves that nickname.

I don't see them as a traitor but rather trying to be more Pakistanis than Pakistanis themselves. The best contribution overseas can do is try creating lobby for Pakistan. Look at Indians for example, how they have actively bridged US and India. Pakistani expats have never been anywhere close to Indians when it comes to serving the interests of their home countries. Heck even some Pakistanis call themselves as Indians to save from the backlash rather than being an icon of goodwill for their country.
And how did u arrive at the conclusion that some Pakistanis call themselves Indian? I am very interested to find out.

As for the Indian lobby mending the US India relations, if u think that the Indian lobby can guide US policy than u r mistaken. This happened for the simple reason of countering China and would continue to happen even if the Indian lobby disappears. Back when USSR was the rival power US secretly approached China(after relations between Soviets and China went sour) and they became buddies, simply to prop up China as a counterweight to USSR. It was short lived though bcuz China quickly turned away from its US pivot and mended relations with USSR.

There was no Chinese lobby that was responsible for US pivot to China. It was simply a momentary aligning of interests. Now the same is happening with India. US wants to prop up India as a counterweight to China since both are hostile to each other. The key difference here is that India is firmly jumping on the bandwagon and would probably not go it's own way like China did. In that case it might come to that both India and China fight each other coming out severely weakened economically and militarily.
So there is ur answer to the statement of "Indian lobby at work".

And how did u arrive at the conclusion that some Pakistanis call themselves Indian? I am very interested to find out.

As for the Indian lobby mending the US India relations, if u think that the Indian lobby can guide US policy than u r mistaken. This happened for the simple reason of countering China and would continue to happen even if the Indian lobby disappears. Back when USSR was the rival power US secretly approached China(after relations between Soviets and China went sour) and they became buddies, simply to prop up China as a counterweight to USSR. It was short lived though bcuz China quickly turned away from its US pivot and mended relations with USSR.

There was no Chinese lobby that was responsible for US pivot to China. It was simply a momentary aligning of interests. Now the same is happening with India. US wants to prop up India as a counterweight to China since both are hostile to each other. The key difference here is that India is firmly jumping on the bandwagon and would probably not go it's own way like China did. In that case it might come to that both India and China fight each other coming out severely weakened economically and militarily.
So there is ur answer to the statement of "Indian lobby at work".
A- Move towards India isn't exogenous
B-Or it is China centric
US and China are two sane countries. Despite the highest tensions, sanity has prevailed to an amazing extent between the two countries on major historic issues. And China is now beyond containment by using India as a puppet, even if i take your argument on the face value. Indian Americans have been an enormous impact on relationship between the two countries
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...es-Indian-Ambassador/articleshow/53324907.cms

Now compare the statements
Firstly that of Pakistani aide
and now that of his Indian aide
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...be-best-friends-adviser-to-US-president-elect

A- Move towards India isn't exogenous
B-Or it is China centric
US and China are two sane countries. Despite the highest tensions, sanity has prevailed to an amazing extent between the two countries on major historic issues. And China is now beyond containment by using India as a puppet, even if i take your argument on the face value. Indian Americans have been an enormous impact on relationship between the two countries
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...es-Indian-Ambassador/articleshow/53324907.cms

Now compare the statements
Firstly that of Pakistani aide
and now that of his Indian aide
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...be-best-friends-adviser-to-US-president-elect
So u r saying that this is happening bcuz Indian lobby is throwing money at US politicians?
It is true there are many high profile Indians here who donated to Trump during the campaign. But do u think money here is substantial enough to guide long term US foreign policy?

There is no question that politicians here are sold out as well but that's mostly for internal policies. If US foreign policy could be dictated by money. Well then China and US would be the best of friends. China has got way more money than India. And what about the bill that recently passed much to Saudia Arabia's dismay? Surely the Saudis had enough money to throw around.

The game is simple and has existed for centuries. There are two types of rulers.
1) who are greedy, shortsighted and impatient.
2) who are greedy, patient and they see the bigger picture

Just like how the British(Type 2) bribed and bought the likes of Mir Jafar(Type 1) and Mir Saadiq(Type 1) and had the monarchs of the sub continent(Type 1) fight and weaken each other while the English sweeped in at the end to take everything. They played the long game. Mir Jafar probably thought of himself pretty smart when he took that bribe money(promised lands and wealth) but who was the ultimate winner?

Do u think the US foreign policy can be simply shaped with money? It's the other way around. Look closely at the past and current leaders of the subcontinent. Nothing has changed. They are still the Type 1 leaders that dance to the tunes of Type 2 leaders. India is doing that dance at the moment. Not the other way around. Times have changed but this grand old strategy is still at work. We(people of this subcontinent) r all busy tearing each other apart for our own self interests, just mere pawns in this grand game of chess.

So u r saying that this is happening bcuz Indian lobby is throwing money at US politicians?
It is true there are many high profile Indians here who donated to Trump during the campaign. But do u think money here is substantial enough to guide long term US foreign policy?

There is no question that politicians here are sold out as well but that's mostly for internal policies. If US foreign policy could be dictated by money. Well then China and US would be the best of friends. China has got way more money than India. And what about the bill that recently passed much to Saudia Arabia's dismay? Surely the Saudis had enough money to throw around.

The game is simple and has existed for centuries. There are two types of rulers.
1) who are greedy, shortsighted and impatient.
2) who are greedy, patient and they see the bigger picture

Just like how the British(Type 2) bribed and bought the likes of Mir Jafar(Type 1) and Mir Saadiq(Type 1) and had the monarchs of the sub continent(Type 1) fight and weaken each other while the English sweeped in at the end to take everything. They played the long game. Mir Jafar probably thought of himself pretty smart when he took that bribe money(promised lands and wealth) but who was the ultimate winner?

Do u think the US foreign policy can be simply shaped with money? It's the other way around. Look closely at the past and current leaders of the subcontinent. Nothing has changed. They are still the Type 1 leaders that dance to the tunes of Type 2 leaders. India is doing that dance at the moment. Not the other way around. Times have changed but this grand old strategy is still at work. We(people of this subcontinent) r all busy tearing each other apart for our own self interests, just mere pawns in this grand game of chess.
I don't think Indians need any drastic push on trump, in lobbying you don't go hammer yourself in but its like drops falling on the rock and slowly denting it. US is already leaned towards India significantly and even if there's a slightly above normal addition in traction, that's more than good given the US-Pak relationships are sub-zero region. And with every new president to oval house arriving partly due to Indian fortunes, the process will continue to refine until it molds US in predominant condition. But expect a very warm jump in US-IND relationships in Trump's presidency.

I just found News in which its revealed that Perviaz Musharraf former Army cheif of Pakistan have many Foreign Accounts, having billion of rupees worth.

Detail of Accounts are as under:

1. Account Number :400200315 Bank :Union National Bank Balance :US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).
2. Account Number :AV77777 Company :MMA Balance :US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million)
3. A/c No;4002000304 Bank : Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).
4.A.c No:4003006700 Bank: Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million)
5. A/c No:4003006711 Bank:Union National Bank Balance:UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million)
6.A.c NO:4003006733 Bank:Union National Bank Balance :US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million)
7.A.c No:4003006744 Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million
8.A.c NO Bank : national Bank Abu Dhabi Balance:US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Is he is also accountable or not?? if one leader of PTI raised his voice against this i will start Supporting PTI .
Your PM let him escape from SC cases by making a deal with him. Everybody know Musharraf, Asif Zardari , Rehman malik, Sherry Rehman and some Mossad agents are involved in the murder of Benazir Bhutto and thats the real reason Musharraf was so scared not because of his corruption and thus he made a deal with NS. She was the main Concrete Wall in front of Asif Zardari who wanted to get total power over Pakistan and thus he got it by killing her. There was a chain of attackers who were present in Liquat Park to assassinate Benazir Bhutto at the time of speech. There were more than 5 attackers present in Liquat Park at the time of speech The attackers were not Talibans.
70,01e1e37a4c1d9604.jpg

0.jpg

Did he look like member of Taliban ?
benazir-murder-pic-11.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I think IK will be the one who will restart the investigation of Benazir Bhutto Murder.

Benazir was not killed by Taliban: Imran

LONDON: In a startling claim, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan has said that former prime minister Benazir Bhutto was not killed by the Taliban.

Speaking in an interview with British newspaper The Daily Telegraph, the PTI chief said that Bhutto had been "clearly killed by people worried she was going to come into power".

He did not say whether his claim was based on any concrete evidence that he was privy to. The Benazir Bhutto murder case is currently underway in an anti-terrorist court in Rawalpindi.

Khan's claims contradicts the investigations done by a UN commission as well as Britain's Scotland Yard Police.

Benazir Bhutto was assassinated on December 27, 2007 in Rawalpindi while she was campaigning ahead of 2008 elections.

Investigators are currently questioning former military ruler and president General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf was was heading the country at the time of her assassination.

Musharraf has repeatedly denied his involvement and has instead blamed the slain leader for ignoring security warnings by the then regime.

This Girl doesn't even look like IK. She doesn't even look like Jemima. Maybe she is some relative of the above two IK sons in London.

Last edited:
I don't think Indians need any drastic push on trump, in lobbying you don't go hammer yourself in but its like drops falling on the rock and slowly denting it. US is already leaned towards India significantly and even if there's a slightly above normal addition in traction, that's more than good given the US-Pak relationships are sub-zero region. And with every new president to oval house arriving partly due to Indian fortunes, the process will continue to refine until it molds US in predominant condition. But expect a very warm jump in US-IND relationships in Trump's presidency.
Well you should move to the India then, your mentality isn't very different from them. Trump will keep you very happy there. :cheesy:

I just found News in which its revealed that Perviaz Musharraf former Army cheif of Pakistan have many Foreign Accounts, having billion of rupees worth.

Detail of Accounts are as under:

1. Account Number :400200315 Bank :Union National Bank Balance :US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).
2. Account Number :AV77777 Company :MMA Balance :US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million)
3. A/c No;4002000304 Bank : Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).
4.A.c No:4003006700 Bank: Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million)
5. A/c No:4003006711 Bank:Union National Bank Balance:UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million)
6.A.c NO:4003006733 Bank:Union National Bank Balance :US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million)
7.A.c No:4003006744 Union National Bank Balance :UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million
8.A.c NO Bank : national Bank Abu Dhabi Balance:US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Is he is also accountable or not?? if one leader of PTI raised his voice against this i will start Supporting PTI .
Didn't your uncle Nawaz let him go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom