What's new

I will plead Indian Mujahideen

Abisafyan

Reaction score
Hindu Lawyers boycott, to plead Indian Mujhideen
Hindu Lawyers boycotted to plead Indian Mujhideen in the Baharati (Indian) Courts. Of course Hindu would never dare to plead them given the terror of Hindu Terrorists; VHP, Bajrang dal and RSS etc. The question is if Hindu Lawyers boycott is mean to show abhorrence towards the extremism, then why did they, Hindu Lawyers rush to plead Hindu Fanatics in Gujarat Muslims Carnage in 2002? Simply because the attackers were Hindus???
So I do hereby announce to offer my service as a lawyer for free to plead the Indian Mujahideen, in the courts of law all over the world when needed!!!

Hindu Lawyers boycott, to plead Indian Mujhideen
Hindu Lawyers boycotted to plead Indian Mujhideen in the Baharati (Indian) Courts. Of course Hindu would never dare to plead them given the terror of Hindu Terrorists; VHP, Bajrang dal and RSS etc. The question is if Hindu Lawyers boycott is mean to show abhorrence towards the extremism, then why did they, Hindu Lawyers rush to plead Hindu Fanatics in Gujarat Muslims Carnage in 2002? Simply because the attackers were Hindus???
So I do hereby announce to offer my service as a lawyer for free to plead the Indian Mujahideen, in the courts of law all over the world when needed!!!

Sorry, But I haven't seen this news anywhere in India. Even if it is true, there are thousands of Indian Muslim Lawyers practicing in India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom