What's new

Modi cannot escape responsibility for communal violence-theguardian

sunny_650_040914010820.jpg

I don't want to say this but i think now i have to
1. Gujarat 2002 riots happened bcoz of Muslims Goons there. They burned Sabarmati Express in which Hindu Karsevak and there families were coming from Ayodhaya. More than 25 Women and 25 Children and many Hindu Karsevak burned alive in that .
2. Gujarat CM (Modi) done his best to control the violence lacs of bullets fired by Police forces on that riots. More than 6000 Hindus was in jail. He call CMs of Maharastra, MP and Rajasthan for more forces but they said no bcoz the government in all this three states are of Congress.

3. You guyz always cry about How much Muslims died not care about who start that and how much Hindus died in that riot.
And you don't even know what happen why happen when happen what Gujarat Government did. But you guyz know how to talk SHIT..You know what you sick Media and Government and our Sick Media and Congress Government talk about. Nobody talk Ground Realty.
My English is Really BAD.. :(

Don't talk bull shit

their has never been proof of how the fire that burned the pagans started it was pinned on muslim minority to justify the riots

the dirty hindu extremists then were given free hand to murder slaughter and rape innocent people

partaking in this was Modi and his regime who either actively supported the slaughter or did nothing allowing the slaughter to continue knowing the minority muslims had no weapons to fight back

the same scum is now trying to lead india, this extremist is a risk to all muslims in india and the indian muslim population must close ranks, arm themselves are look to muslims around the world for support against Modi and the hindu right wingers

even a minimum of automatic weapons could stop the next riot

When it comes to hindus, I hate them so am unconcerned about how many die, I am neither a Indian nor a hindu that you think I should be concerned about them

Don't talk bull shit
their has never been proof of how the fire that burned the pagans started it was pinned on muslim minority to justify the riots
the dirty hindu extremists then were given free hand to murder slaughter and rape innocent people
partaking in this was Modi and his regime who either actively supported the slaughter or did nothing allowing the slaughter to continue knowing the minority muslims had no weapons to fight back
the same scum is now trying to lead india, this extremist is a risk to all muslims in india and the indian muslim population must close ranks, arm themselves are look to muslims around the world for support against Modi and the hindu right wingers
even a minimum of automatic weapons could stop the next riot
When it comes to hindus, I hate them so am unconcerned about how many die, I am neither a Indian nor a hindu that you think I should be concerned about them
I think you are talking SHIT now.
If there is NO proof who burned the train or How the train burned then there is also no proof that Modi was involved on that riot. So How can you guys justify him??

Sunny Leone :wub: Abki Baar Modi Sarkar Pakki For Modi Hater :nana:

59 ppl were burned to death in a train compartment.
And u expect their relatives etc to follow peace?

Especially when gujrat is 90 pc hindu?

Those times are gone.every action has a reaction dude.

This happens when u burn 59 ppl just according to ur wish,those guys were simply returning from ayodhya.

Same shit is happening in boston,london,chechniya,china,myanmar almost every day.

Who is to blame?

Its muslims vs hindus/sikhs/christians/jews/chinese/buddhists.
Apparently everybody.
Hell its even shia vs sunni in pakistan,iraq,syria!

Now u can ponder over what I wrote or keep writing ur rhetorical posts
No it,s hindu vs muslims,christians and sikhs and there are plenty of example in india when these three religious minorities were slaughtered by hindus.
So for just 59 hindus you have slaughtered more than 2000 muslims ?? Here in pakistan we too have hindus and if one hindu kill a muslim should i kill every single hindu ??
No that shit only happens in your hindustan don,t drag other other civilized nations into this.

The term secular and Pakistani are oxymoronic
Well we are constitutionally an islamic republic but unlike your hindustan we have a freedom to call ourselves as seculars,liberals or even communists.Such people everyday pop up on tv screens and no one mind why they are calling themselves as liberals,seculars or communists.On the other hand in india you narrow minded morons feel proud in following your hindutva crap.
It,s obvious now got nothing to answer and ranting a random bullshit .You can,t answer my tough questions hence attacking non senselessly on my user name.

Well we are constitutionally an islamic republic but unlike your hindustan we have a freedom to call ourselves as seculars,liberals or even communists.Such people everyday pop up on tv screens and no one mind why they are calling themselves as liberals,seculars or communists.On the other hand in india you narrow minded morons feel proud in following your hindutva crap.
It,s obvious now got nothing to answer and ranting a random bullshit .You can,t answer my tough questions hence attacking non senselessly on my user name.

Name a communist party in Pakistan in operation? While here we have communist parties ruling over particular states for decades. provide evidence to support your claim. or call yourself the shit you want, for all i care.

No it,s hindu vs muslims,christians and sikhs and there are plenty of example in india when these three religious minorities were slaughtered by hindus.
So for just 59 hindus you have slaughtered more than 2000 muslims ?? Here in pakistan we too have hindus and if one hindu kill a muslim should i kill every single hindu ??
No that shit only happens in your hindustan don,t drag other other civilized nations into this.

So you mean to say that the mobs which were seething with rage over innocent Hindus being killed by Muslims first for no reason should have kept a body count and killed exactly 59 muslims in revenge??? Ever seen a mob in real life?

Besides, you really don't want us to shift to the slaughter of minorities in Pakistan, coz Pakistan has an equally bad record there, if not worse. Tell me, has the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi been eliminated, or do they still raise their head from time to time?

Yes modi should deserve a capital punishment and he should be hanged in public infront of all the families of gujrati muslims who lost their loved ones in gujrat riots because of this hindu extremist.

Sure, it should be done after the hanging of Hafiz Saeed, Dawood and all Pakistani mullahs who have forcibly converted or killed thousands of Hindus and Christians till date. Once that's done , we can think of hanging him. In the meanwhile, we'll elect him and let him rule.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom