What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: thats dullshit. Indian guys are dull, weak and not so attractive maybe thats why Indian girl are mad over pakistani guys and are ready to come to pakistan

No girl wants to marry a guy who wants to migrate and get a foreign passport and the truth of you came out as we speak, This is not facebook to spread your cheap and false propaganda.

Indians are a different breed and are with family values ,and only one for one and you know what, you people will lose there, since no girls wants another girl sharing her husband.

A hindu girl no chance :smokin:

Girls do give high marks to self respect,hard work, emotional, bonding than muscles and I am well built and toned.

Completely wrong assertion from you, If you count the number of guys who are well built and handsome with that of Pakistan you will find more of them in India.

That is why I said give her my user name and I will cure her illness.

A girl only needs a strong one for a moment but for life time she needs some one romantic and understanding and I bet you, Pakistanis are rare in that.

She says that Indian men are no match to pakistani men. she is a gone case cuz i know not all Indian men are sissy :tup: a

So you opened a thread to show that u are no less than a Bollywood Star for whom Indian Girls are MAD??

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

Seems like a bad case of wish fullfilment and fantasy, sir.

No girl wants to marry a guy who wants to migrate and get a foreign passport and the truth of you came out as we speak, This is not facebook to spread your cheap and false propaganda.

Indians are a different breed and are with family values and only one for one and you know what you people will lose there, since no girls wants another girl sharing her husband.

A hindu girl no chance :smokin:

lol, you want to disown her now? why would i lie? she follows me all the time. and she even got the no. of my GF in Multan and abused her. Indian girls can go to any extent to get a pakistani guy.

Completely wrong assertion from you, If you count the number of guys who are well built and handsome with that of Pakistan you will find more of them in India.

That is why I said give her my user name and I will cure her illness.

A girl only needs a strong one for a moment but for life time she needs some one romantic and understanding and I bet you, Pakistanis are rare in that.

Attractiveness is culturally influenced and biological parameters of mate selection are normally distributed in all of humanity. I agree that this post is idiocratic but, sir, please do not add insult to injury by countering idiocracy with idiocracy.

lol, you want to disown her now? why would i lie? she follows me all the time. and she even got the no. of my GF in Multan and abused her. Indian girls can go to any extent to get a pakistani guy.

She must be a crazy poor girl, Indians particularly Hindu girls are a different breed. Don't try to tell me I am an expert in this kind of matters.

For most of the girls Muscles mean nothing.

enjoy your 15 minutes of fame here on PDF, we all have had fantasy dreams of an Island full of bombshells going crazy about us - you are different in the sense that you open threads about your fantasy's.

:lol:

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

You sure she isn't a doc in the asylum you are interred in?

Attractiveness is culturally influenced and biological parameters of mate selection are normally distributed in all of humanity. I agree that this post is idiocratic but, sir, please do not add insult to injury by countering idiocracy with idiocracy.

I agree with you there are some sane guys across the border but they are becoming minority as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom