What's new

Interesting Stuff from All Over The Net !

Last edited:
Horrifying!! :fie: A Must See!!

When It's not your time....
This footage is incredible. It goes to show you that when it's not your time, it really isn't. You'll always have protection when you need it most. Be safe out there.

@chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @Parul @JanjaWeed @Roybot @thesolar65 @ExtraOdinary @45'22'
Check this one and the previous one, that Japanese dancer.
why my name is not in the list.....:(
I will nt watch any....

This footage is incredible. It goes to show you that when it's not your time, it really isn't. You'll always have protection when you need it most. Be safe out there.

@chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @Parul @JanjaWeed @Roybot @thesolar65 @ExtraOdinary @45'22'
wow.. really nasty! I could relate myself with one of those incidents... spinning on an icy road! have done it couple of times!

Accident!!
Yeah once I banged the car on a SUV.
The accident wasnt ugly thankfully.

DRAY said:
Your profile, it seems to be a fighter plane wearing a skirt!!
Bowdown to your imagination!!! :lol:
Is it the meditating monkey avatar which gives you such ideas ??? :D

@DRAY
I know these stories.Another friend tried to frighten me with these storie..
I have a real human skeleton and many bones at my home. Once I was studying osteology on bones, a cousin tried to scare me in most crappy way & I decided to revenge. After he went to his room upstairs, I took the skull that I have & a black sheet. Climbed up the water-pipe to balcony outside his room, where the only access was through his room. Peeped through gap in curtain, he was walking around. I ducked & held up the skull with sheet over it, knocked at his window gently, & slowly. He thought he heard sth & came to window, moved the curtain & the yelled the animal-like-scream & fell backwards almost hitting his head on the chair behind. Boy I like taking revenge. :-)

Last edited:

@Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @Parul @JanjaWeed @Roybot @thesolar65 @ExtraOdinary @45'22'

My Share of accidents till date :
On Two wheeler: 1) With a pack of Dogs twice. 2) Hit a pack of Pigs 3) Hit a Cow 4) Hit a Girl. 5) Just slipped on the road while applying sudden brakes.
On Car : 1) Ran over a pack of sleeping stray dogs(No one died, but from that day whenever I go on that road they run after my car like mad dogs) 2) Tried to squeeze my car between two parked cars and scratched my car.

My Share of accidents till date :
On Two wheeler: 1) With a pack of Dogs twice. 2) Hit a pack of Pigs 3) Hit a Cow 4) Hit a Girl. 5) Just slipped on the road while applying sudden brakes.
On Car : 1) Ran over a pack of sleeping stray dogs(No one died, but from that day whenever I go on that road they run after my car like mad dogs) 2) Tried to squeeze my car between two parked cars and scratched my car.
You have a quite inspiring record.:-)

PS to others: Achtung!!Achtung!!! Somebody, please take the driving license away from this man :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom