Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have not come here for any deal regarding Musharraf: Saudi foreign minister
By Web Desk
Published: January 7, 2014

ISLAMABAD: I have not come here for any sort of deal with regards to the former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, stated Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al Faisal during a press conference in Islamabad, Express News reported on Tuesday.

This is the first visit by any top Saudi official to Pakistan since Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif came to power in June last year following his party’s thumping win in the parliamentary polls. It is a two-day official trip to hold talks with the Pakistani leadership on key bilateral, regional and international issues.

The Saudi foreign minister’s trip had led to speculation in the media about the possible role of the Saudis in seeking a ‘safe passage’ for the former military ruler. The government, however, had strongly dismissed such reports claiming that his visit was planned much ahead of the developments related to Musharraf.

Prince Faisal also said that he has come to Pakistan with a message of friendship and a message of cooperation, adding that he has not come to the country with any sort of mission.

“Saudi Arabia will not interfere in Pakistan’s internal affairs,” the Saudi foreign minister remarked.

He further said that the two countries have old and brotherly relationships and will continue to do so in both good and bad times.

They say that but inside the talk on the same issue

Well Mr. Foreign minister you may not have come to make a deal but we want you to, we want to make it look like a Saudi or an American or even a Sudanese govt official come and influence our govt. Please for the sake of our media person and our so called policy experts do something we have been counting of you to make us feel right, please F'f us and f'k our country we are in heat

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom