What's new

Saudi's Foreign Minister invites Iranian counterpart to visit

@MOHSENAM war got started because the idiot Khomeini came and claimed ownership of all Shias in Iraq. Its true that Saddam itched to Attacked Iran but why you apes didnt end the war after 2 years and take money which Iraq offered ?

Im not going into your other useless arguments, waste of time. Get a brain hezbollahi.

What you said shouldnt translate into financing terrorist arabic groups. What the hell is our issue with the Zionists also ? Let them just be. They are no danger to the territorial integrity of Iran, how was Israel ever a threat to Iran or its interests other then IR wanting to play the Wannabe Arab role again ?, but the Arabs are a threat, and we are (the Wannabe Arab mullahs) kissing their smelly asses.

Wannabe Arab mullahs place is in the graveyard, not in politics, not even in religious schools. They are parasites.
I agree on that about hamas and Israel (we should be neutral, they are not our business, however we should condemn opression).

About shia groups, they've have cooperated with Iran and we should help them with or without Islamic republic. I don't see shia people blowing themselves up in markets and mosques. They are part of our foreign policy and (business) future partners nd direct neighbours (Iraq is a shia majority country full of oil). Even Oman which is not a shia country has been our friend, even during the time of Shah. We sent soldiers there to defeat communists in Oman.

"ARABS" is a general term, I don't see any threat in Iraq and Syria and lebanon, actually taliban (who were not arabs) were a greater danger. If you mean with arabs those countries who support salafism and anti-Iranism then again you should work with friendly arab countries like Iraq, Lebanon and Syria to counter them. Those "arabs" which annoyed us are death (saddam&co).

You are an Arab, so what. Does that give you the cart blanch to speak on behalf of Arabs eveywhere?
Quit your arrogant attitude and come down to earth.
Egypt is proud Arab country, but I dont see why that automatically makes them hostile against Iranians.
Iran and Egypt are both proud nations, but that doesnt mean they have to hate each other.
All Im saying is that the one's I have met, I found them to be very sophisticated, accomodating and friendly people, just like us Iranians.

You are the one that need to come off your pedestal and pretend that you are the spokesperson of all Arabs.
Get a grip. Or dont, couldnt care less.

He just told you that Egypt doesnt allow any Iranians in their country, Morsi's decision got overturned and we are now back at the old story again.

Iranians have no place in Arab countries, their home is Iran and if they want to immigrate to any other country in the world except Arab one.

You are an Arab, so what. Does that give you the cart blanch to speak on behalf of Arabs eveywhere?
Quit your arrogant attitude and come down to earth.
Egypt is proud Arab country, but I dont see why that automatically makes them hostile against Iranians.
Iran and Egypt are both proud nations, but that doesnt mean they have to hate each other.
All Im saying is that the one's I have met, I found them to be very sophisticated, accomodating and friendly people, just like us Iranians.

You are the one that need to come off your pedestal and pretend that you are the spokesperson of all Arabs.
Get a grip. Or dont, couldnt care less.
I am not a spokesman of anyone and have never claimed to be one. Neither are you I assume. I am just telling you about the realties as an Arab of ancestry that can be traced to a few Arab countries and who have traveled a lot in the Arab world and who follow Arab news in several countries, television, forums, public opinions, the biggest newspapers, leading clerics etc.

Just like I just need to ask my Persian friend to translate some of what is written in the Iranian media about Arabs etc.

Of course I will give you one thing. Nobody is really, aside from some ordinary people, is making statements like some of us do here on PDF. But that does not mean that they are not hostile to Persians at the end of the day. Or simply have little positive to say about them. It's not necessarily hatred. Maybe they do not care. Or are indifferent. Same thing.

That's because the Arabs you have met in Denmark are the same as most of the Iranians that you met in Denmark. Mostly people who are out of touch with their ancestral regions. I know this very well since I have encountered dozens of Arabs here in Denmark of Moroccan, Palestinian, Lebanese, Iraqi, Egyptian, Yemeni, Algerian etc. ancestry and very few are up to date as much as the locals and many speak bad Arabic and some simply do not care about ME politics. Just like the case with Iranians. I have encountered quite a few Iranians and half Iranians who do not speak a word of Farsi.

That's the reality when you are born in a "foreign" country and have lived there all your life.

The older generation (the parents of the children) are more like people back home (ME) and sometimes even more conservative if not more often than sometimes.

I find it hard to believe that you are not familiar with all of this because I of mixed background and having lived in Europe for years and having family in a few European countries know all of this.

He just told you that Egypt doesnt allow any Iranians in their country, Morsi's decision got overturned and we are now back at the old story again.

Iranians have no place in Arab countries, their home is Iran and if they want to immigrate to any other country in the world except Arab one.

That means jack shit. Its political

172.gif

That was my reaction to my bro Hasani's post.

I agree on that about hamas and Israel (we should be neutral, they are not our business, however we should condemn opression).

About shia groups, they've have cooperated with Iran and we should help them with or without Islamic republic. I don't see shia people blowing themselves up in markets and mosques. They are part of our foreign policy and (business) future partners nd direct neighbours (Iraq is a shia majority country full of oil). Even Oman which is not a shia country has been our friend, even during the time of Shah. We sent soldiers there to defeat communists in Oman.

"ARABS" is a general term, I don't see any threat in Iraq and Syria and lebanon, actually taliban (who were not arabs) were a greater danger. If you mean with arabs those countries who support salafism and anti-Iranism then again you should work with friendly arab countries like Iraq, Lebanon and Syria to counter them. Those "arabs" which annoyed us are death (saddam&co).

Dude, go to my previous posts, issue is not here even Arabs. Issue is here Iranians acting more Arab/Islamist then Arabs or Islamist themself. it is a joke, when our country is in such a situation then our foreign policy should also be our internal policy.

We have so many unpaid construction workers,nurses, even doctors then the bastards are giving money to terrorists to terrorize some Jewish civilians on the borders with Lebanon, LOL this got to be a huge joke.

That means jack shit. Its political

Yeh yeh, deny the most obvioust facts, majority of the Arab world dislikes Iran, now if you are happy because of a few smelly Shia terrorists like the terror entity of the Islamic Republic then that is your business.

Then you got to find out Arab hostility towards Iranian firsthand by booking a simple flight to UAE or Qatar and recieving the dirty treatment they usually give to Iranians. Dotn bring me that UAE investing crap, its just pure business, nothing more, if the Iranians tomorrow had no money left the Arabs would kick them out.

Dont fool me, i am a Iranian, i know Iran-Arab relations very well. They are not our enemies as in a war yes, but we neither are neutral to them or friendly.

WE should ignore them completely.
Never bring a lot of nationalism in foreign policy, use nationalism only to build and progress your country. Saddam was a fool who brought extremist nationalism in politics..look what happened.

I've been in UAE 4 times and my uncle had Arab friends in Qatar. Even the Royal family of Qatar came for hunting to Iran (bushehr region) and were friends of local nobles of Bushehr.

Southern Iranians have no problem with Arabs based on daily relations, I don't know if things have changed so much or not, but I've not witnessed anything bad personally. Never let politics or race or nationalism divide ordinary peoples friendship.

That was my reaction to my bro Hasani's post.

Actually it was trolling. I wanted to start this debate we have right now. To attract the Iranian users.

Let us for once quit all the acting and let us talk about the ground realities. Before people cannot admit the ground realities that I have described there will be no peace or stability that most of us in reality wish for since it ultimately benefits us all.

That's a FACT.

Yet some people prefer to live in a fantasy world where everything is fine. Once, especially on PDF, I was also quick to dismiss everything negative about anything related to Arabs, the ancient ME or what not. In reality this is a wrong approach since problems exists everywhere and to solve them you have to pinpoint them otherwise you will just repeat the same mistakes again and again.

In connection to the regimes of KSA and Iran the mistake that they are repeating is engaging in those meaningless meetings, telling the world how everything is fantastic and how many changes must be initiated but at the end of the day we are back to square 1.

Yet when I point that out I am accused of all kind of things.

We don't see Shia as "kafirs" either because then they would have been banned from performing hajj and umrah which is not the case. But rather as misguided people and people that historically have proven to not be fully trustable. That's a unfortunate conclusion for them since they are a huge minority. Shias in KSA are treated as any other group but of course you will have people who dislike them for that reason but you will have more who do not care and just see them as fellow Arabs belonging to a sect of the same religion.

The talk changes if those same Shias have any sympathize for the Iranian regime which a minority have anyway since most follow the Shia Arab clerics of Najaf and Karbala who are the "leading" Shia clerics of the world rather than the Iranian model.

I readily admit that I do not have much knowledge about Arab-Iranian issues. My perspective is tolerant Pakistani Islamist, and therefore I am not attracted to ethnicity related issues. Islamic Republic of Iran has a Shia-dominated perspective on foreign policy issues and that is how it is viewed from within Pakistan - hence my observation.

I do find the mutual enmity very disconcerting. I do not understand why it should be important in this day and age. Ethnicity is only a part of identity, not a total perspective. I feel sorry for those who think it is the primary identity and a valid basis for hatred of others.

In Pakistan we learn to respect other ethnic components that make up our country. Punjabis have healthy respect for Pathans and Baluchs a number of whom live in Punjab. We also respected Urdu-speaking people who migrated from Indian heartland and live all around Pakistan but concentrated mostly around Karachi & Hyderabad. And of course THE most popular (and polarizing) leader Pakistan has ever had was a Sindhi. When 2005 earthquake struck Hazara and Kashmir, the whole of Pakistan got together to do anything and everything possible to provide relief and help. So you see, being a Pakistani means to accept ethnicity as a relatively minor part of our identity. Typically Pakistanis would describe themselves as Muslims first, Pakistanis second, and Sindhi/Pashtun/Punjabi/Baluch/Urdu-speaking/Kashmiri/Hazarwal/etc... third.

I hope you see what I mean and why I can not hope to understand why an Arab must hate a Persian and vice versa (if that at all).

Never bring a lot of nationalism in foreign policy, use nationalism only to build and progress your country. Saddam was a fool who brought extremist nationalism in politics..look what happened.

I've been in UAE 4 times and my uncle had Arab friends in Qatar. Even the Royal family of Qatar came for hunting to Iran (bushehr region) and were friends of local nobles of Bushehr.

Southern Iranians have no problem with Arabs based on daily relations, I don't know if things have changed so much or not, but I've not witnessed anything bad personally. Never let politics or race or nationalism divide ordinary peoples friendship.

LOL, just because a noble Arab came to Iran for hunting everything is now all and fine between Iran and the entire, i repeat, entire Arab world ?

What a backward thinking, especially when you know among the most average people there exists this enemy feeling, this mutual hatred. Are you familiar with the expression ''Arabe malakh-khor'' ? it is being repeated daily by thousands of Iranians worldwide. I am willing to bet my arm on it, if there were to be a research on it. So how can everything be well when we say such stuff about them ?

Southern Iranians tolerate Arabs because they have to as somewhat direct neighbours, and they are brainwashed Shia supporters.

Shahs nationalism did well for Iran, unfortunately that motherfucker Khomeini came and ruined our beautiful land, that wannabe Arab did alot of harm to Iran, caused death and destruction, imposed on us a weird shia cult that many Iranians are startign to dissassociate with each day passing.

Arab-Iran relations can be overhauled, im not saying its impossible, but not in our lifetime.

Iranains number 200.000 in the UAE. They are all temporary visitors. They come from all background. Iranian Arabs, Azeris, Baluch, Turkmen and Persians. Far from all of them are Persians. Few Emiratis have any ancestral ties to Iran. In Oman there are no Iranians either. Only Baluch and many of them are mixed with Arabs and Blacks due to slavery.
Besides Arabs and Iranians (both people of the ME) are close genetically as are Turks despite belonging to different language branches but that is not the same as ancestry. You Persians will argue that when the subject of Azerbaijan is discussed.

But of course there are examples of there not being problems but we are talking overall here.
Al-hasani I mean those Iranic people that ad are locals now, not these new business people or tourists. Some of them went there 200/300 years ago.
Huwala, larestanis, baluchis, lurs, kurds, bushehris, shirazis who went to kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

LOL, just because a noble Arab came to Iran for hunting everything is now all and fine between Iran and the entire, i repeat, entire Arab world ?

What a backward thinking, especially when you know among the most average people there exists this enemy feeling, this mutual hatred. Are you familiar with the expression ''Arabe malakh-khor'' ? it is being repeated daily by thousands of Iranians worldwide. I am willing to bet my arm on it, if there were to be a research on it. So how can everything be well when we say such stuff about them ?

Southern Iranians tolerate Arabs because they have to as somewhat direct neighbours, and they are brainwashed Shia supporters.

Shahs nationalism did well for Iran, unfortunately that motherfucker Khomeini came and ruined our beautiful land, that wannabe Arab did alot of harm to Iran, caused death and destruction, imposed on us a weird shia cult that many Iranians are startign to dissassociate with each day passing.

Arab-Iran relations can be overhauled, im not saying its impossible, but not in our lifetime.

Entire arab world.. go to maghreb and don't even now where Tehran is located... or what persian means. So I think you mean the arab countries that are our neighbours.
These nationalistic terms that exist in both persian and arab language were introduced after arab-persian wars. So because of that we should have wars? they are our neighbours.. you want to Turks and White Europeans benefit by doing business with arabs but Iranians not (now or in futere).
You want to destroy the planned and strategic Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline because of some nationalistic terms in our languages?

I don't care about these goat-mullahs, but we're not going to destroy relations and foreign interest and normal ties with neighbors because of nationalism.
If shah wouldnt be a dictator and allow mossadeq to rule we would have no fucking mullah and we would be a democratic country now.

Last edited:
Al-hasani I mean those Iranic people that ad are locals now, not these new business people or tourists. Some of them went there 200/300 years ago.
Huwala, larestanis, baluchis, lurs, kurds, bushehris, shirazis who went to kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

Yes, but they are a small minority and have roots in all of the ethnic groups of Iran. Actually the majority of them are Iranian Arabs, Bakhtiaris (your version of our Bedouins, LOL) or Persians. Most are from Southern Iran where those 3 ethnic groups also live and have coexisted for many years. Many of the Huwala are actually Arabs who settled on the Southern coastline of Iran (which was under Arab control for a long time even fairly recently by the Sultanate of Oman) and who later migrated back to UAE or where they originally came from. Some are Persians indeed but Sunni Muslims. They were mostly employed in the trade (merchants) like the local Emiratis and are now an active part of the society.

Anyway I have read and heard from even Persian users here on PDF (mostly anti-Arabs actually) that have said that many Arabs live in Bushehr.

@Fotol

The relations can improve if the politics are not founded upon ancient rivalries or sect but on common grounds as fellow ME people with historical, cultural and even genetic similarities that for some are hard to admit but they do exist. That's the only way forward. That's what worked in Europe where the differences are even greater and more numerous than in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom