What's new

Saudi's Foreign Minister invites Iranian counterpart to visit

The opposition is surely going to win. If not steps should be taken to make that happen. Syria cannot be a lost cause.

I am still of the opinion that those talks will amount to nothing and that they will be a waste of time. We will still hate each other and work against each other so what's the point exactly? To act like everything is all right? You are a supposed "Islamic" Republic yet you support murderous Arab nationalist thugs (Ba'athists) in Syria. The same people who killed over 500.000 Iranians 35-25 years ago. All because you fear majority rule (Sunni Arab rule) for geopolitical reason because you still want to have access to Southern Lebanon. That's due to that. Not any alliance etc. Such alliances were never honored in the ME anyway.

Hellfire will have to freeze in order for Arabs and Persians, especially Saudi Arabians and Persians, to become friends with each other or partners.
I am not sure that I would even fully trust an Iranian Arab. They must have been brainwashed by now to hate every other Arab and especially non-Shia Arab.

Your problem is you look to this issue from ethnical point of view .... Iranian don't hate Arabs, how could we hate Arabs while we are an Islamic state, means we are Muslim and our prophet is an Arab.
During Iran-Iraq war, Iraq was not backed by Syrian whilst it was receiving billions $ from Persian gulf states.
By the way till now not negotiating has resulted in nothing but what you described, negotiation could ease the tensions and open a new chapter in our mutual relation ... both country are pillars of security in the region any positive output could benefit all the region.

Yes, you do. Most Arabs dislike Persians/Iranians and vice versa. There is no two ways about it.

No, you do not have good relations with every Muslim country. The minority only. For instance the only Arab states that you have good relations with are Iraq and Syria. Once the Child-Murderer gets toppled in Syria and the nature resumes (Sunni Arab rule) they will be hostile to you. Indonesia or Malaysia do not have good relations with you. In fact Indonesia and Malaysia actively combat Shia influence.

It was Saddam Hussein's own idea to attack Iran. Nobody told him to attack it. Besides if it was the other way around an for instance Tajikistan attacked Kyrgyzstan you would also have supported Tajikistan.

Yes, just like you people supported the non-Muslim Mongols when they sacked Baghdad in 1258 (one of the greatest cities of the world back then and especially the Islamic world) just because you wanted to defeat your Arab rulers and the century old Arab rule.

Well, you are creating havoc in Syria by supporting a Ba'athi mass-murderer.

If that was the case then every people would be the same and no borders would exist. So that's not correct. Then stop identifying yourself as an Iranian.

Anyway none of this changes anything that I wrote. The hate is mutual so no need to claim otherwise. That is why such news will fail. As always.

That is why I am not eager to improve relations since this is an impossible task.

Arabs do not hate persians,this is only saudi regime some gulf regimes and some saudis, salafi egyptian hate us who have affected from wahabis propagandas.
Iranian are one the most popluar people between Muslims. As people hate USA love Iran.
In the year 2006-2007 Hassan Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad were the most popular people in Egypt.
Many Egyptian chose the name ahmadi nejad and nasrollah for their children.

Your problem is you look to this issue from ethnical point of view .... Iranian don't hate Arabs, how could we hate Arabs while we are an Islamic state, means we are Muslim and our prophet is an Arab.
During Iran-Iraq war, Iraq was not backed by Syrian whilst it was receiving billions $ from Persian gulf states.
By the way till now not negotiating has resulted in nothing but what you described, negotiation could ease the tensions and open a new chapter in our mutual relation ... both country are pillars of security in the region any positive output could benefit all the region.

No, it's not about that but you cannot deny that being a factor. I am just realistic. PDF has not proven me wrong. We have seen what most Persians users have said about Arabs and especially Sunni Muslim Arabs and you Iranians have probably witnessed the similar things the other way around. This is the reality. Do you think that it is any different outside of this forum? The answer is no.

Even secular Arabs and Persians fight against each other. Probably also Arab and Persian Shia's. I mean there is even this rivalry between the schools of Najaf/Karbala on one hand (dominated by Iraqi Shia Arabs and other Shia Arabs) and then the school of Qom which is dominated by Persian Shias. Not even those people of the two same sect trust each other fully. This is why there is a rivalry. What does that tell you?

This does not matter. There were many Arab Prophets and Jewish Prophets and both people are cousins yet Palestinians and Jews cannot live in peace and do not respect each other. Despite being neighbors and close people. Just like many other similar stories with close people that are rivals.

I am going to tell you why Iraq was not supported by Syria. Because the Ba'athi branch in Syria saw Ba'athi Iraq as a rival. This is why. Not out of love for Iran or Persians.

There is nothing called "Arab states of the Persian Gulf". It's Arab states of the Arabian Peninsula more precisely Eastern Arabia which earlier was home of the ancient Dilmun civilization - a 5000 year old civilization that was a trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley Civilization across the Arabian Sea. Saudi Arabia is for instance not a so-called "Gulf country" whatever that means. Only 200.000 people speak Gulf Arabic. All those countries differ from each other as well btw.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gulf Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also how can you blame Arab countries for supporting a fellow Arab country and neighbor against a non-Arab country that has historically been hostile to Arabs and who wanted to spread their Islamic revolution? This was the goal of Khomeini.

As I said Iran would also have supported Tajikistan against Kyrgyzstan if those two countries went to war. Will you deny this?
Just like Iran supported Armenia against Azerbaijan.

Yes, both KSA and Iran are the biggest regional powers together with Turkey in the ME region and stability among those 3 would probably mean that the region would also become more stable and that is good thing but nobody here beliefs that this will happen.

I am just brutally honest here and don't try to be diplomatic for the sake of it. The conclusion is that Arabs and especially Persians hate/dislike each other due to ancient history and events that have shaped that common history. At least most do. The nationality of Prophets or what not means nothing in this.

Arabs do not hate persians,this is only saudi regime some gulf regimes and some saudis, salafi egyptian hate us who have affected from wahabis propagandas.
Iranian are one the most popluar people between Muslims. As people hate USA love Iran.
In the year 2006-2007 Hassan Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad were the most popular people in Egypt.
Many Egyptian chose the name ahmadi nejad and nasrollah for their children.

Yes, most Arabs dislike Persians especially Sunni Muslim Arabs. That's a fact. Whether in Iraq, Syria, KSA, Yemen, Egypt. Libya or elsewhere in the Arab world. This has nothing to do with sect. Arab nationalists (secularists) also dislike Persians by nature. Like they dislike Jews.

Hassan Nasrallah is an Arab. Not an Persian. Ahmadinejad the most popular person in Egypt in 2006-2007? Really? I have a hard time believing that. If so only because of his anti-Jewish statements. Not because of him being an Persian. Apparently his mother is a Sayyida (Arab ancestry and paternal lineage) so he counts as an half-Arab nearly.

Those are normal Arab names. So what has this to do with Iran again?

Yes, most Arabs dislike Persians especially Sunni Muslim Arabs. That's a fact. Whether in Iraq, Syria, KSA, Yemen, Egypt. Libya or elsewhere in the Arab world. This has nothing to do with sect. Arab nationalists (secularists) also dislike Persians by nature. Like they dislike Jews.

Hassan Nasrallah is an Arab. Not an Persian. Ahmadinejad the most popular person in Egypt in 2006-2007? Really? I have a hard time believing that. If so only because of his anti-Jewish statements. Not because of him being an Persian. Apparently his mother is a Sayyida (Arab ancestry and paternal lineage) so he counts as an half-Arab nearly.

Those are normal Arab names. So what has this to do with Iran again?

Sunni muslims just hate Saudi regime and other regimes like Mubarak regime.
U say arab arab arab...hate persian. What did u arabs do?how many times God has cursed u in Quran? Did not u fight with grandson of Prophet after his demise?
Imams shrines exist in Iraq and Iran and also exist in Saudi arabia.but what did u do with them? u wrecked them!
Indeed Iranian are much better than u.

Farsis should also be denied to enter KSA for hajj and umrah. Maybe this way they will return to their own religion of fire-worship. This would be excellent. So let us hope for another nationalistic Shah to rule Iran.

There are hundreds of thousands of people in Iran that would like to tear Arabs like you apart and decorate their chairs with your skin.So hatred is mutual. Also we have enough of Islam, the wannabe Arab mullahs in Iran are also expiring. Sooner our country will reject this disease called Islam and we go back to ''fire worshipping''. Those Iranians that are going to Haj are the product of the brainwashing agendas of the Wannabe Arab mullahs.

Just wait till we finish off these Wannabe Arab mullahs then you will long for the IR days again :lol:

There are hundreds of thousands of people in Iran that would like to tear Arabs like you apart and decorate their chairs with your skin.So hatred is mutual. Also we have enough of Islam, the wannabe Arab mullahs in Iran are also expiring. Sooner our country will reject this disease called Islam and we go back to ''fire worshipping''. Those Iranians that are going to Haj are the product of the brainwashing agendas of the Wannabe Arab mullahs.

Just wait till we finish off these Wannabe Arab mullahs then you will long for the IR days again :lol:

Well, since you were always on the receiving end in that relationship we are eager to see your worth for once. Not just empty talk.

Good to see that you realized this fact. The hatred is indeed mutual and that is why we are doing a cleaning in the Arab world right now to eliminate all traitors and when that happens we will deport the Farsis back to Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. And our Shia lot will again be under our mercy like always.

I hope as well that you people leave Semitic religions. Whether Islam, Christianity or Judaism to return to your roots.

Best of luck indeed.

Well, since you were always on the receiving end in that relationship we are eager to see your worth for once. Not just empty talk.

Good to see that you realized this fact. The hatred is indeed mutual and that is why we are doing a cleaning in the Arab world right now to eliminate all traitors and when that happens we will deport the Farsis back to Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. And our Shia lot will again be under our mercy like always.

I hope as well that you people leave Semitic religions. Whether Islam, Christianity or Judaism to return to your roots.

Best of luck indeed.

:lol: actually i never thought i would say this but good luck to the Arabs in killing the shia terrorists. They are the product of some serious Iranian political miscalculation and it needs to be dealt with. Thanks the Arabs for eliminating the terrorists. The less Iranian shia, the more beautiful our lands will look like.

To be honest, I enjoy seeing Wahabis turned into fertilizer. A secular government would not partake in this. So that is one positive aspect of the Mullahs.

:lol: actually i never thought i would say this but good luck to the Arabs in killing the shia terrorists. They are the product of some serious Iranian political miscalculation and it needs to be dealt with. Thanks the Arabs for eliminating the terrorists. The less Iranian shia, the more beautiful our lands will look like.

Indeed. We should avoid each other. You stick to Afghanistan and Tajikistan and we Arabs mind our business in the 22 Arab countries or so and other historical regions that were under Arab influence whether Iberia, Sicily, Malta, Crete, Swahili Coastline or other parts of Asia and Africa.

That would be a good deal indeed.

Everyone is happy this way. No huge amounts of cheap Farsi pilgrims dressed all in black either whether in Makkah, Madinah, Najaf, Karbala or Damascus and their crying for long gone Arab individuals. And our depressive Rafida lot would not be traveling to Mashhad either near Turkmenistan of all countries. That's probably also a positive.

Last edited:
To be honest, I enjoy seeing Wahabis turned into fertilizer. A secular government would not partake in this. So that is one positive aspect of the Mullahs.

What the hell is your and mine business with ''Wahabis'' ? why not rebuild Iran instead focusing on issues in far away Arab lands.

Dont tell me you are mullah supporter.

What the hell is your and mine business with ''Wahabis'' ? why not rebuild Iran instead focusing on issues in far away Arab lands.

Dont tell me you are mullah supporter.
Our internal problems are not caused by supporting foreign interests. We have a Soviet style planned economy and too much government, lets fix that first.

Our internal problems are not caused by supporting foreign interests. We have a Soviet style planned economy and too much government, lets fix that first.

:lol: our problem is neither the ''soviet style'' economy neither anything else. Problem is the backwardism of some Iranians, problem is when a dumb Iranian for example sells his automobile to finance his trip to ''mecca'' :lol: :lol:

When we have such dumb fuckers whom we call our own ham-mihan then ofcourse the Wannabe Arab mullahs will exploit them for their own interests. THE WAR IN SYRIA IS NOT MY BUSINESS, although i hope Assad kills them all, but it remains hope, from very far away.

Lets use all the energy and money that we spill in Arab matters in our own country and lets enjoy the fruits of it.

:lol:

PS: I wrote that first post to get a reaction. I was trolling a bit I have to admit. But I am still of the opinion that those talks will amount to nothing and that they will be a waste of time. We will still hate each other and work against each other so what's the point exactly? To act like everything is all right? You are a supposed "Islamic" republic yet you support murderous Arab nationalist thugs (Ba'athists) in Syria. The same people who killed over 500.000 Iranians 35-25 years ago. All because you fear majority rule (Sunni Arab rule).

How can the House of Saud look at themselves in the mirror if they reach an agreement with Iran while our brethren are killed in Syria by Iranian money? I will turn against them if this happens and I am sure many other will. This is unacceptable but I do not believe that they will do such a senseless thing.

Hafez Al-Assad helped Iran by cutting off Iraqi pipeline to Syria and by training Iranians in missile technology. Also Hafez while being dictator which was normal in that time was not a crazy madman like Saddam, he had working brains.

I have met and talked with many Egyptians in my life, and have always found them to be very Iran-friendly and dont hate Iranians at all. That is, if we exclude the Egyptian Salafists.
Egytptians especially are some of the most sophisticated and educated Arabs in the region.

So please dont speak on behalf of every Arab when you say Arabs hate Iranians. Maybe in the peninsula.. But not every Arab country hates Iranians.
Nor do Iranians really hate Arabs. If anything, Iranians are friendly and accomodating people.

So to sum up, this hate you speak of is unilateral and all in your head.

Hafez Al-Assad helped Iran by cutting off Iraqi pipeline to Syria and by training Iranians in missile technology. Also Hafez while being dictator which was normal in that time was not a crazy madman like Saddam, he had working brains.

Well, I am not fond of either of the retards of the ME. In fact big changes are needed. It's embarrassing that the region most rich in history and whose various people founded some of the biggest and greatest empires and gave the world so much are in such a current state. At least large parts of it. The region could learn a lot from Europe. The discussions we have here reflect the retarded behavior of the region to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom