What's new

Saudi's Foreign Minister invites Iranian counterpart to visit

Call for negotiations is an excellent step. Negotiations are necessary between rivals for peace to prevail.

Sunnis can not kill / finish Shias, and Shias can not kill / finish Sunnis. It is more important to learn to co-exist because our common enemies exploit our differences. We Sunnis should tolerate them, while they need to put a lid on abusing Sahaba of Rasool Allah Sallalahu Alaihiwasallam.

@al-Hasani , I wanted to give @MOHSENAM a negative rating for his abusive post, but I did not do so because he would immediately point to you and complain that he did not start the abuse.

I have met and talked with many Egyptians in my life, and have always found them to be very Iran-friendly and dont Iranians at all.
Egytptians especially are some of the most sophisticated and educated Arabs in the region.

So please dont speak on behalf of every Arab when you say Arabs hate Iranians. Maybe in the peninsula, and especially the more conservative tribal areas Im sure. But not every Arab country hates Iranians.
Nor do Iranians really hate Arabs. If anything, Iranians are friendly and accomodating people.

So to sum up, this hate you speak of is unilateral and all in your head.

LOL. Are you now going to discuss this with an Arab? Egypt does not even admit Iranians to visit their own country. LOL. Egypt is of the strongholds of Arabism. Iran is certainly not their favorite country nor is that the case ANYWHERE in the Arab world outside of a small minority of our brainwashed Shia lot that follow some of the Iranian Mullah's like dogs follow food.

Yes, most Persians (I write Persians only since the other ethnic groups of Iran, the Shia Arabs included, have no historical hate for Arabs) do hate Arabs that's also a fact but keep living in a fantasy world where everyone loves each other. The events of the region, PDF and practically everything else shows this clearly.

You don't know even 1% of what is written about Persians/Iranians on Arab forums where Arabs from across the Arab world participate. Just like it only takes a few clicks to visit an Iranian forum with similar sentiments or the Iranian section on PDF.

Quit the joking.

@Chak Bamu sahab,,, what do you think? Nawaz sharif has something to do with this?

I have met and talked with many Egyptians in my life, and have always found them to be very Iran-friendly and dont hate Iranians at all. That is, if we exclude the Egyptian Salafists.
Egytptians especially are some of the most sophisticated and educated Arabs in the region.

So please dont speak on behalf of every Arab when you say Arabs hate Iranians. Maybe in the peninsula.. But not every Arab country hates Iranians.
Nor do Iranians really hate Arabs. If anything, Iranians are friendly and accomodating people.

So to sum up, this hate you speak of is unilateral and all in your head.

Dude, the Arabs dont like us, just admit this FFS. A few individuals out of millions doesnt make any difference dude.

Ma az Araba bademoom miad va oona az ma. This is a very simple truth and it wont make a difference with sweet talks.

What the hell is your and mine business with ''Wahabis'' ? why not rebuild Iran instead focusing on issues in far away Arab lands.

Dont tell me you are mullah supporter.
It's not that simple Fotol... each country has foreign interests and foreign policy. Access to Mediterranean sea is important for Iran. Iraq is our direct neighbor, full of oil, so there is a lot of potential for business. Also we had historical presence and influence in Iraq and Syria.

At the same time we need to build our country. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a foreign policy.

Call for negotiations is an excellent step. Negotiations are necessary between rivals for peace to prevail.

Sunnis can not kill / finish Shias, and Shias can not kill / finish Sunnis. It is more important to learn to co-exist because our common enemies exploit our differences. We Sunnis should tolerate them, while they need to put a lid on abusing Sahaba of Rasool Allah Sallalahu Alaihiwasallam.

@al-Hasani , I wanted to give @MOHSENAM a negative rating for his abusive post, but I did not do so because he would immediately point to you and complain that he did not start the abuse.

Actually Shias could easily be finished off in a matter of years. But of course that is not going to happen and that is a good thing. I am just saying. They are a minority everywhere outside of Iran and Azerbaijan where they are practically not following Shia Islam for real.

Well he can be abusive all he wants to. I don't take PDF seriously anymore.:lol: He is a serial troll. Probably on his 16th user right now.

@Resurrection5782 @YA-Mahdi @Best Land @kouroshkourosh etc. is that not right?

Dude, the Arabs dont like us, just admit this FFS. A few individuals out of millions doesnt make any difference dude.

Ma az Araba bademoom miad va oona az ma. This is a very simple truth and it wont make a difference with sweet talks.
There are not that much problems between arabs and Iranians of UAE, Oman for example. A lot of locals of these countries (20 to 40%) have Iranic background. Also many Iranians do business in UAE and live beside arabs.
Political problems yes, but I've not really seen any hostility between the people, at least not with my own eyes when I was there.

It's not that simple Fotol... each country has foreign interests and foreign policy. Access to Mediterranean sea is important for Iran. Iraq is our direct neighbor, full of oil, so there is a lot of potential for business. Also we had historical presence and influence in Iraq and Syria.

At the same time we need to build our country. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a foreign policy.

What you said shouldnt translate into financing terrorist arabic groups. What the hell is our issue with the Zionists also ? Let them just be. They are no danger to the territorial integrity of Iran, how was Israel ever a threat to Iran or its interests other then IR wanting to play the Wannabe Arab role again ?, but the Arabs are a threat, and we are (the Wannabe Arab mullahs) kissing their smelly asses.

Wannabe Arab mullahs place is in the graveyard, not in politics, not even in religious schools. They are parasites.

@Chak Bamu sahab,,, what do you think? Nawaz sharif has something to do with this?

I can not say. But I do expect that Pakistan has a role to play in diffusing tensions. Decades ago Gen. Zia-ul-Haq offered to mediate between Iran and Iraq but was reportedly rebuffed by Iranian leadership who did not trust Pakistan and / or Gen. Zia.

I expect that Nawaz Sharif offered to play some role to diffuse tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We really do not wish to take sides practically. It is not in our interest.

Having 20% Shia population, Pakistanis do not typically see them as Kafir etc... We have co-existed for hundreds of years and that is why we want to play a role.

There are not that much problems between arabs and Iranians of UAE, Oman for example. A lot of locals of these countries (20 to 40%) have Iranic background. Also many Iranians do business in UAE and live beside arabs.
Political problems yes, but I've not really seen any hostility between the people, at least not with my own eyes when I was there.

Iranains number 200.000 in the UAE. They are all temporary visitors. They come from all background. Iranian Arabs, Azeris, Baluch, Turkmen and Persians. Far from all of them are Persians. Few Emiratis have any ancestral ties to Iran. In Oman there are no Iranians either. Only Baluch and many of them are mixed with Arabs and Blacks due to slavery.
Besides Arabs and Iranians (both people of the ME) are close genetically as are Turks despite belonging to different language branches but that is not the same as ancestry. You Persians will argue that when the subject of Azerbaijan is discussed.

But of course there are examples of there not being problems but we are talking overall here.

Please do. Saudi Arabia - Iran peaceful ties is in the interest in whole Muslim World.

Then you got to find out Arab hostility towards Iranian firsthand by booking a simple flight to UAE or Qatar and recieving the dirty treatment they usually give to Iranians. Dotn bring me that UAE investing crap, its just pure business, nothing more, if the Iranians tomorrow had no money left the Arabs would kick them out.

Dont fool me, i am a Iranian, i know Iran-Arab relations very well. They are not our enemies as in a war yes, but we neither are neutral to them or friendly.

WE should ignore them completely.

I can not say. But I do expect that Pakistan has a role to play in diffusing tensions. Decades ago Gen. Zia-ul-Haq offered to mediate between Iran and Iraq but was reportedly rebuffed by Iranian leadership who did not trust Pakistan and / or Gen. Zia.

I expect that Nawaz Sharif offered to play some role to diffuse tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We really do not wish to take sides practically. It is not in our interest.

Having 20% Shia population, Pakistanis do not typically see them as Kafir etc... We have co-existed for hundreds of years and that is why we want to play a role.

We don't see Shia as "kafirs" either because then they would have been banned from performing hajj and umrah which is not the case. But rather as misguided people and people that historically have proven to not be fully trustable. That's a unfortunate conclusion for them since they are a huge minority. Shias in KSA are treated as any other group but of course you will have people who dislike them for that reason but you will have more who do not care and just see them as fellow Arabs belonging to a sect of the same religion.

The talk changes if those same Shias have any sympathize for the Iranian regime which a minority have anyway since most follow the Shia Arab clerics of Najaf and Karbala who are the "leading" Shia clerics of the world rather than the Iranian model.

So if you are a Shia you may be disliked by some just like some Shia dislikes Sunnis but if you are a Shia that sympathizes with the Iranian regime you are in trouble. That's pretty much it. Despite that you see no killings of Shias in KSA.

We have no rivally with u. But u supported Saddam and caused 800000 Iranain and Iraqis die for Saddam ambitious.We have good relation with every muslims country help them support them never creat murdering in their country.Indeed we have no war with saudi arabia that is doing hostility against us with all of its power.Increass Oil develop in highest palce that is possible to help US sanctions against Iran.We do not even remember what did happen in 8 years war between Iran and Iraq to hate saudis in our inside or outside.
We do not think about history we are semitic arab or persian.Islam and muslim land is something beyond nationality.
We can have best relation with every country include Sunnie Shia Christian or without a specific religion like India China and etc...
This is not Iranian that hate muslims, this is saudi arabs that hate Iranian Shias and Alawites because they think Islam has revealed from Allah just for them.
We have alway said united of Muslims united of Muslims,but wahabis make some patsy sunni muslims hate us.They say blood of Shia and Alawite is halal.They wash their brain and in action make those brainwashed beahead Shia and Alawite Muslims in the worst way.Islam is not this.In time of Imam Ali[pbuh] caliphate couple of muslim soldiers picked anklet of a jewish girl kid because she was jewish.Imam Ali[pbuh] said: Wow to me wow to me Why in territory that I am ruling some people pick jewish girl kid anklet from her feet tyrannically!
How can I answer Allah cause of this cruelty?!

How can Salafis kill alawites and Shias and shout allahu akbar?!
They are brianwashed and this is wrong.
priceless......

LOL. Are you now going to discuss this with an Arab? Egypt does not even admit Iranians to visit their own country. LOL. Egypt is of the strongholds of Arabism. Iran is certainly not their favorite country nor is that the case ANYWHERE in the Arab world outside of a small minority of our brainwashed Shia lot that follow some of the Iranian Mullah's like dogs follow food.

Yes, most Persians (I write Persians only since the other ethnic groups of Iran, the Shia Arabs included, have no historical hate for Arabs) do hate Arabs that's also a fact but keep living in a fantasy world where everyone loves each other. The events of the region, PDF and practically everything else shows this clearly.

You don't know even 1% of what is written about Persians/Iranians on Arab forums where Arabs from across the Arab world participate. Just like it only takes a few clicks to visit an Iranian forum with similar sentiments or the Iranian section on PDF.

Quit the joking.

You are an Arab, so what. Does that give you the cart blanch to speak on behalf of Arabs eveywhere?
Quit your arrogant attitude and come down to earth.
Egypt is proud Arab country, but I dont see why that automatically makes them hostile against Iranians.
Iran and Egypt are both proud nations, but that doesnt mean they have to hate each other.
All Im saying is that the one's I have met, I found them to be very sophisticated, accomodating and friendly people, just like us Iranians.

You are the one that need to come off your pedestal and pretend that you are the spokesperson of all Arabs.
Get a grip. Or dont, couldnt care less.

Back
Top Bottom