What's new

Saudi's Foreign Minister invites Iranian counterpart to visit

Wake up, Iranians in Iran are beginning (or have already) to dislike Islam on a MASSIVE SCALE, all this thanks to the wannabe Arab mullahs.Dont get fooled by a few pics of farsnews that show people going to mosque LOL. When was the last time you came to Iran ?

Everyone who do not pray in Mosque is atheist!!!
Even your father and mother are muslim and now u have become anti muuslim ! :lol:

Even your father and mother are muslim and now u have become anti muuslim ! :lol:
What makes a person muslim ? by going to mosque and praying ? well then count millions of Iranians as atheist lol, especially the younger generation which make up 70% of irans entire population :lol:

oh, really?!
it must be another Iran in another dimension which only Zionists can see it,
this is how our people support our system and their number is increasing every year:
13911122_3222003.jpg

13911122_0122003.jpg

13911122_4622003.jpg

LOL, mandatory attendance for government employees+giving prizes to attendees+bringing people from all over the country to one square in tehran, and last but not least, the dear Photoshop software. :lol: LOL, really well done by mullah clowns. :lol:

LOL, mandatory attendance for government employees+giving prizes to attendees+bringing people from all over the country to one square in tehran, and last but not least, the dear Photoshop software. :lol: LOL, really well done by mullah clowns. :lol:

@rmi5

This thread is actually quit interesting. We came to somewhat of a healthy conclusion and spoke our minds and described some of the problems. My first post that I deleted but @ResurgentIran (good guy) quoted was intentional trolling by me to kickstart a honest debate and attract Persian users. Just so you know.:D

Also our old friend is back. If you know what I am referring to here.:lol:

What nonsense! You do not become a non-Muslim just because you do not attend prayers in a mosque. Stop writing nonsense. You have Muslims who are more strict with their beliefs than others. But both groups are Muslim. Even if you sin often. This is between God and you. That is why I am against theocracies which forces people. This will not attract them or benefit spirituality. This is why you have people turning away from religion in our region.

Last edited:
@rmi5

This thread is actually quit interesting. We came to somewhat of a healthy conclusion and spoke our minds and described some of the problems. My first post that I deleted but @ResurgentIran (good guy) quoted was intentional trolling by me to kickstart a honest debate and attract Persian users. Just so you know.:D

Also our old friend is back. If you know what I am referring to here.:lol:

What nonsense! You do not become a non-Muslim just because you do not attend prayers in a mosque. Stop writing nonsense. You have Muslims who are more strict with their beliefs than others. But both groups are Muslim. Even if you sin often. This is between God and you. That is why I am against theocracies which forces people. This will not attract them or benefit spirituality. This is why you have people turning away from religion in our region.
@al-Hasani @doritos the camelhead avatar

Once I spoke to a saudi and he said some youth are becoming atheist..and I read that in Iraq because of violence by Islamist groups the youth was becoming atheist.
Is there any truth in this? is it maybe because of modern age (also in Europe many people became atheists compared to 100 years ago)

@al-Hasani @doritos the camelhead avatar

Once I spoke to a saudi and he said some youth are becoming atheist..and I read that in Iraq because of violence by Islamist groups the youth was becoming atheist.
Is there any truth in this? is it maybe because of modern age (also in Europe many people became atheists compared to 100 years ago)

There are obviously atheists but they are not vocal for cultural reasons. It's still a bit of a taboo. That's probably not far from the truth for some. I mean you cannot force religion or views onto people.

But overall both countries are obviously what you can call religious. But for all people this happens in a different way.

I have no clue if this map/statistics are correct but this is the most recent "atheist map" that I have seen.

Click to enlarge. Data source: WIN/Gallup International poll​

A surprising map of where the world’s atheists live

Yes, I think it is fair to say that there are more atheists today than 100 years ago. Across the entire world.

There are obviously atheists but they are not vocal for cultural reasons. It's still a bit of a taboo. That's probably not far from the truth for some. I mean you cannot force religion or views onto people.

But overall both countries are obviously what you can call religious. But for all people this happens in a different way.

I have no clue if this map/statistics are correct but this is the most recent "atheist map" that I have seen.

Click to enlarge. Data source: WIN/Gallup International poll​

A surprising map of where the world’s atheists live

Yes, I think it is fair to say that there are more atheists today than 100 years ago. Across the entire world.
Thanks..interesting map, actually I'm surprised about atheism percentage in Saudi Arabia (still not that much), but more atheists than in some western states!

Half of the Saudis I had met (when I was in university) were Closet Atheists (which shows they're smart) I just had to push them a little bit :D Some of them resisted a little bit, after all their religion promoted their culture, so even if they didn't really agree with it, they would support it anyway. But in the end, they turned into Militant Atheists. Some of these people went back to Saudi. I hope they're fine.

Half of the Saudis I had met (when I was in university) were Closet Atheists (which shows they're smart) I just push them a little bit :D Some of them resisted a little bit, after all their religion promoted their culture, so even if they didn't really agree with it, they would support it anyway. But in the end, they turned into Militant Atheists. Some of these people went back to Saudi. I hope they're fine.

@Mosamania (our only Arab moderator) was extremely anti-Islam/religion but was overall a great guy. Then there were other users here even. But have no illusions. Most are still religious but the youth less so than the old generations. Islam and religion will still play a role for obvious reasons. My ideology is that of not forcing anything onto people just like you do not force babies to eat food that they do not like.

I am strictly against insulting religions and religious feelings of people.

I am hostile to such acts as those:

Very disrespectful and idiotic behavior not needed.

The problem with people in the ME and other areas of the world is that they take their opinions to the extreme. This was the least of the bad actions of atheists in KSA. Some are even worse. Stomping on the Qur'an and women acting like w**res to prove a point. Of course on Twitter and the internet not in real life.​

Last edited:
@Mosamania (our only Arab moderator) was extremely anti-Islam/religion but was overall a great guy. Then there were other users here even. But have no illusions. Most are still religious but the youth less so than the old generations. Islam and religion will still play a role for obvious reasons. My ideology is that of not forcing anything onto people just like you do not force babies to eat food that they do not like.

I am strictly against insulting religions and religious feelings of people.

As an Atheist, I do agree that religion played a role in human race overall situation. But don't forget that religion is also a destructive force, we might have been a lot more advanced if it wasn't because of religion. On the other hand, some of the religious scholars kept some of the scientific records and helped with overall preservation of scientific knowledge, so the religion corrected itself in some aspects eventually.

Anyway, we are now living in an information age, we don't need fairy tales to remind us of how to behave. When I think of human race I think of a Global Government, Nationalism, Religion and all these garbage are in the way of a Global Government. So in order for us to progress we need to get rid of these non-essentials.

@al-Hasani Haha... man that guy got balls. I mean I wouldn't do that (despite having large balls :D)

Last edited:
As an Atheist, I do agree that religion played a role in human race overall situation. But don't forget religion is also a destructive force, we might have been a lot more advanced if it wasn't because of religion. On the other hand, some of the religious scholars kept some of the scientific records and helped with overall preservation of scientific knowledge, so the religion corrected itself in some aspects eventually.

Anyway, we are now living in an information age, we don't need fairy tales to remind us of how to behave. When I think of human race I think of a Global Government, Nationalism, Religion and all these garbage are in the way of a Global Government. So in order for us to progress we need to get rid of these non-essentials.

Well, people should have a right to believe in what they want to believe in as long as it is harmless. Of course I sometimes also have doubts but for instance I know that religion helps people that are in grieve or who have lost loved ones because they believe that they will see their loved ones again when they die. Some people can simply not cope with us just dying and that is it. I have a hard time believing that we are just like animals. So why try to make them unhappy?

If people followed most religions like they are supposed to be followed there would be very few problems connected with religion. It's just that some people are able to turn even the simplest of things into complicated or problematic things. For instance I love football. But some become hooligans instead of enjoying the sport. Is football a problem for this region alone? Not if you ask me.

Yes but all that science fiction will only happen long after we are dead.

Yes but all that science fiction will only happen long after we are dead.
The problem is that its not harmless! Lets be fair, for instance: If Iraqis weren't religious do you think they would listen to either Iran or Saudi? No, they wouldn't. But now, they're are dying simply because of their beliefs, each side is telling their proxy groups that "You are doing the right thing!". Some of these "terrorists" really have potentials, had they used their brains NOT to kill others and instead put their efforts into something useful, the world would have been different.

We might be dead by then, but the least we could do is to build its foundation. I don't want to get into science fiction here, and the probability that we might have an encounter with "Aliens" is extremely low, but not NIL. Nonetheless, we need to be united more than ever, otherwise the human race will destroy itself.

Fucking phone is making me crazy.

The problem is that its not harmless! Lets be fair, for instance: If Iraqis weren't religious do you think they would listen to either Iran or Saudi? No, they wouldn't. But now, they're are dying simply because of their beliefs, each side is telling their proxy groups that "You are doing the right thing!". Some of these "terrorists" really have potentials, had they used their brains NOT to kill others and instead put their efforts into something useful, the world would have been different.

We might be dead by then, but the least we could do to build its foundation. I don't want to get into science fiction here, and the probability that we might have an encounter with "Aliens" is extremely low, but not NIL. Nonetheless, we need to be united more than ever, otherwise the human race will destroy itself.

It's a minority doing that. ISIS lunatics that have nothing to do with Islam. Do you know that their entire leadership is composed of former Iraqi Ba'athists that have now turned into Islamists for opportunistic reasons? This is why they are so skillful. Of course they also attract ignorant "Muslims" from across the world.

An Iraqi Shia Arab minister even have admitted this in this long interview:

Besides this is a fight for power (power struggle) where Islam (sects) is used to attract people since religion is a powerful weapon.

That is correct but you must admit that it is not very motivating to know that all the POTENTIAL future scientific achievements (the future's version of the wheel, electricity, internet etc.) are probably not going to happen in our life time.

Indeed jahiliya claim from Islam that did not exist in whole of age of Islam is making people atheist.
And this is why we know wahabism as devil because it is ruining Islam in face of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom