What's new

Saudi's Foreign Minister invites Iranian counterpart to visit

Well nobody tells you to follow Islam or any other Abrahamic (Semitic) religions be it Christianity or Judaism. So that I do not understand either.
It's all in your own hands. Cut the ties with the Arab world and move towards Afghanistan, Tajikistan instead. Or Israel. I for once hope that the Arab world will work together with Israel one day which some already claim to be the case. All the best of luck with that. Once again nobody is stopping you from doing that let alone Arabs.

We are not pagans like u to have Ethnic view on Islam.

go to the first post and read the news again, it says: "We sent an invitation to...".

It's translated incorrectly. He said that he has an intention of sending the invitation. There is nothing more to do than wait. If it happens then it happens if not then not.

We are not pagans like u to have Ethnic view on Islam.

Yes, people of the Prophets are Pagans. The current Muslims or those that were Christians, Jews and Hanifs before. Makes sense and also it makes perfect sense to accuse others of paganism as an Iranian.

What are you also talking about? What I wrote are solely facts. Nobody forces anyone. Iranians themselves can form their policy, chose their religion etc. If he is unsatisfied with the Iranian version of Shia Islam then he should find something else. What have Arabs to do with that again? Is Iran not a independent state?

It's translated incorrectly. He said that he has an intention of sending the invitation. There is nothing more to do than wait. If it happens then it happens if not then not.

Yes, people of the Prophets are Pagans. The current Muslims or those that were Christians, Jews and Hanifs before. Makes sense and also it makes perfect sense to accuse others of paganism as an Iranian.

What are you also talking about? What I wrote are solely facts. Nobody forces anyone. Iranians themselves can form their policy, chose their religion etc. If he is unsatisfied with the Iranian version of Shia Islam then he should find something else. What have Arabs to do with that again? Is Iran not a independent state?

Iranian are muslim but not like muslims that do not believe any respect for their Prophet family.wreck their Shrines and choose names of devils who martyred Prophet[pbuh] grandson.

Iranian are muslim but not like muslims that do not believe any respect for their Prophet family.wreck their Shrines and choose names of devils who martyred Prophet[pbuh] grandson.

Wake up, Iranians in Iran are beginning (or have already) to dislike Islam on a MASSIVE SCALE, all this thanks to the wannabe Arab mullahs.Dont get fooled by a few pics of farsnews that show people going to mosque LOL. When was the last time you came to Iran ?

Wake up, Iranians in Iran are beginning (or have already) to dislike Islam on a MASSIVE SCALE, all this thanks to the wannabe Arab mullahs.Dont get fooled by a few pics of farsnews that show people going to mosque LOL. When was the last time you came to Iran ?
oh, really?!
it must be another Iran in another dimension which only Zionists can see it,
this is how our people support our system and their number is increasing every year:
13911122_3222003.jpg

13911122_0122003.jpg

13911122_4622003.jpg

I've never tried it but now Im curious. lol
Hey, I noticed you removed me from friend-list? :(

I have not tried either but your funny avatar made me think of it coupled with me being extremely hungry and not bothering going out because it's raining as hell. Same situation in Aarhus?

LOL, really? Then it must be by mistake. Will add you in a second again. Sorry.

I have not tried either but your funny avatar made me think of it coupled with me being extremely hungry and not bothering going out because it's raining as hell. Same situation in Aarhus?

LOL, really? Then it must be by mistake. Will add you in a second again. Sorry.

Nah its all sunny here. And warm as feck!
Sweat like a pig today. LOL

Nah its all sunny here. And warm as feck!
Sweat like a pig today. LOL

What the hell?:lol:

It's raining here and humid. But I believe that the sun will shine once again in a few hours. But right now it's not nice to go out unless you want to take a bath outdoors while wearing clothes.

See for yourself here. From the airport today.

CPH_spot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom