What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

So you would have no problem if your PM starts sharing such "facts" with our PM? Like Manmohan Singh had issues with VK Singh and all that.
Him discussing his personal opinion with another minister is none of my concern.
But had he been forced to leave the country by Indian army and had he then said the same to Pakistani PM,I dont think I'd have anything to object about.

Janab, Aap kay mulk may tou agar koi Indian shehri Pakistani Cricket team ko cheer karta hai tou aap uss pay treason ka charge laganay ki dhamkee dayteh ho.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW , Tom Dick and Harry Cheez nahi hotay, Loog hotay hein.... :hitwall:

Chalo sir ji to maan gaye ki kashmiri bhi Indian shehri hi hain :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

he just stated a lie, thats why whole nation allways stands with thier pakarmy?
even now, its the same!
Well army of any country is to be respected, after all they protect the country. But your country had many times in the past been taken over by your army, throwing the parliamentarian system haywire.
I would like to know if Pakistani awaam was really living happily under the Mushi regime??

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York : North, News - India Today

@Tameem @cb4 @Chak Bamu

So don't you guys think this is the right time to charge ganja for article 6 and hanged for treason? Or article 6 is only for Musharraf?

@Jazzbot @Patriots @batmannow

Check Ganja's baighairiti please.

1) What's the point of saying this to Indian PM, considering the rivalry between two countries.

2) Nawaz was always aware of Pak Army, if he knew he couldn't handle it why did he run for PM at the first place?

@Tameem

Factual. Pakistanis wont like that he said that to Indians. Army brats will try to use that anger to justify their own wrongs.

Poor ganja nawaz , phele tension PM kaise banu phir tension PM ki kursi kaise bachau.

:lol:

1) What's the point of saying this to Indian PM, considering the rivalry between two countries.

2) Nawaz was always aware of Pak Army, if he knew he couldn't handle it why did he run for PM at the first place?

@Tameem

Point 1. What's exactly what I was saying!!!

Him discussing his personal opinion with another minister is none of my concern.
But had he been forced to leave the country by Indian army and had he then said the same to Pakistani PM,I dont think I'd have anything to object about.

His personal opinion was about the most important institution of this country. Also he was meeting Manmohan as PM of Pakistan not some ordinary guy.

So you would have no issues with Indian PM discussing internal issues of India with Pakistani PM? Will the Indian population accept it?

i think the army generals coversation on both side should be made public and i bet Gen Raheel might have said exactly the same thing to Gen Sing that i have less faith on my govt then u have on urs

Jazzy, I don't know why the OP making fuss about it, this is a fact known to world from Ayub, Zia to Musharraf. In fact most of the time PA representative in talk shows proudly claims themselves that when it comes to decides between saving Pakistan or Constitution they would prefer earliest under their own intution & logic.

@Tameem

So what you think he is currently doing:azn: He is a Saeen loc......he will makes others to obey the constitution one way or other.....Inshallah:coffee:

Yes , but speaking objectively,(the following is my opinion, correct me if I am wrong)
The military does a better job of administration than the civilians (at least thats how it looks from the outside).
Not much on administration...I am not sure how much of the country's law is actually taught in military academics...

Also discipline comes natural to the army.
This is what we need...discipline in our system...

They take tough decisions that do well for the nation in the medium term at least.
That is only for how long we need them until some party shows that it is worth a vote

Something the military has trouble doing is what I call "economic evolution".
that is a problem even with NS group today...None of the parties are formed by experts in economics or even finance ...every party (we only have 2 major ones and other minor ones) in Pakistan is formed because he or she had some links with politics (Bhutto group, NS with Zia and so on, MQM using threats and force...)

They get the growth rates pumping , but fail to get the economy to transition higher on the value chain. Something about a top - down hierarchy definitely stifles growth and innovation.
Unfortunately there is inequality in power division thats why..

It also doesn't help that pakistan changes it voice every decade.
Kindly elaborate

In any rulership ( army or civilian) , there will be tough times. It appears when ever tough times appear , pakistanis switch between the two, never giving one a fair time to grow. e.g. How Musharraf was ousted.
There is the people doing something and then there is a game being played by politicians....and then there is foreign pressure...When we bring in military and start relaxing a bit the international committee starts getting hives or something and bugging us with stupidity ...Its like any form of growth is impossible ...we were kicked out of Commonwealth for a time being...some other stupid international parties got diarrhea and stuff like that! Seriously people didnt poke that much in Egypt, Libya or Iraq for 2 decades or even Cuba, Russia or China for decades as much as they poked us in 5 yrs of military rule!

Also , currently when Pak is on Aid , esp. western Aid which may or may not reduce in light of a coup.
What Western aid fails to see is that the coup is done by the army which is made of civilians not elites (well some are elites)
and reducing the aid does not favour the military system and hence we are literally forced to elect some moron (choices are NS or Bhutto)

Y Again this time it also seems that things are so downhill , that the Pak intelligentsia has decided to back the civilian government no matter what to break out of this plateau. It would be tough to pull off a coup and maintain it.
Well, I like to break Pak into 2 groups....the civilian and then the elites....The army is literally the only institution which has both...The politicians are all elites the govt favours elites not 1 is from a middle class...not one has ever slept in a tent for months....or cooked their own food or done any real responsible chores! What the West would say not 1 has ever grown up!!

Such things dont deserve to rule...they dont know how the transport system is...the last time NS group took a ride, they brought some 20 bodyguards to crowd the bus along with them...thats not living like a civilian...

This incident was discussed in length before..... so was that dehati women episode... Both happened in the same week around same time....... What is the point in bringing it up now??????

Well did he say anything new to MMS or something which MMS is not aware of? "No"..... Every one knows that the trust deficit between NS and PA..... the only important thing here is.... He indirectly told MMS i have no control on these incidents and dont waste time talking to me.... I am sure MMS got the message loud and clear.....

Jazzy, I don't know why the OP making fuss about it, this is a fact known to world from Ayub, Zia to Musharraf. In fact most of the time PA representative in talk shows proudly claims themselves that when it comes to decides between saving Pakistan or Constitution they would prefer earliest under their own intution & logic.

But still he shouldn't have said it to Indian PM. I can't understand what was the need for this.

So what you think he is currently doing:azn: He is a Saeen loc......he will makes others to obey the constitution one way or other.....Inshallah:coffee:

I pray, but I have less hope in him.

This incident was discussed in length before..... so was that dehati women episode... Both happened in the same week around same time....... What is the point in bringing it up now??????

Well did he say anything new to MMS or something which MMS is not aware of? "No"..... Every one knows that the trust deficit between NS and PA..... the only important thing here is.... He indirectly told MMS i have no control on these incidents and dont waste time talking to me.... I am sure MMS got the message loud and clear.....

Exactly, When two Warring nations head of states meets......this is a least, to acknowledge obvious in order to bridge trust.

Back
Top Bottom