What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

My point is simple,you cannot have two power centers,i wont judge which is good or which is bad.
Country should not be run by two centers,if you feel politicians should run,then army has no business in internal or external politics of the country.
If you feel army is good go for it and throw the politicians out.
Just imagine a car with two steering wheels and both the guys steering want to go in different direction.

You should know that Pakistani are confuse people. They don't really know what they actually want or need. Every Pakistani will come up with his own solution of problems which Pakistan is facing right now. There is no consensus on who they wish to run the country. Army? Mullah? Politicians? They would elect political leadership and then will cheers for army to overthrow their rule and then will expect from army General or president to give up his absolute power and authority on all institutions of Pakistan and would expect from him to hold free and fair election to let elected politicians run the country and its foreign affairs but then soon they will get fed up with these test tube politicians came through army laboratories. Its hard to satisfy the demand of every Pakistani out there :)

From his pov it was definitely a fair assessment.
Definitely. Indian leaders mainly have to worry about their army's incompetence, whereas Pakistan's leaders have to worry about that AND the chance they will be thrown out of office or assassinated by Pakistan's armed forces. From Nawaz's point of view, the faithlessness of the Pakistani Army was proved in 1999 - Mushy couldn't have taken control for years without the acquiescence of the rank-and-file.

Definitely. Indian leaders mainly have to worry about their army's incompetence, whereas Pakistan's leaders have to worry about that AND the chance they will be thrown out of office or assassinated by Pakistan's armed forces. From Nawaz's point of view, the faithlessness of the Pakistani Army was proved in 1999 - Mushy couldn't have taken control for years without the acquiescence of the rank-and-file.
Why is that, how do they get away after take .for instance mushy is being tried for other things but not for over throwing the govt.as per Indian system parliament decides,army dsnt have a say.i think even the Pakistani system was also the same if i am not wrong.

You should know that Pakistani are confuse people. They don't really know what they actually want or need. Every Pakistani will come up with his own solution of problems which Pakistan is facing right now. There is no consensus on who they wish to run the country. Army? Mullah? Politicians? They would elect political leadership and then will cheers for army to overthrow their rule and then will expect from army General or president to give up his absolute power and authority on all institutions of Pakistan and would expect from him to hold free and fair election to let elected politicians run the country and its foreign affairs but then soon they will get fed up with these test tube politicians came through army laboratories. Its hard to satisfy the demand of every Pakistani out there :)
It is hard to satisfy the demand of every one out there,but some common ground should be a start.

When it comes to negotiation with Pakistan, West including US directly communicates with Pakistan Army instead of democratic established government or their natural counterpart. Which shows Army cannot be trusted as it directly negotiates with foreign nation which has their own interest to fulfill.

Every time militRy has taken over .. We have had economic n social changes .. N on every occasion the common man has distributed sweets .. True story .. Except for zia all military govts have been secular ..
Then how come Pakistan switches back to democracy after every military dictator's rule and distributes sweets even then ?

Janab, Aap kay mulk may tou agar koi Indian shehri Pakistani Cricket team ko cheer karta hai tou aap uss pay treason ka charge laganay ki dhamkee dayteh ho.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall:

Ya rite. But u c, its all bout experience. Treason charge for supporting an internationally recognized terrorist abetting nation, fuget bout India, even the most developed of nations wud do it. Compare what happen in Pak with the world, u wud find urself odd man out.
Ohh ya, I fugot. Pak is da land of pivar and all others in da world r wrong. Ya rite. Accepted.
BTW , Tom Dick and Harry Cheez nahi hotay, Loog hotay hein.... :hitwall:

Who says ? Mr. IamEnglishChampandPakistanisimultaneously.

Plz educate me with some usage dictionary.

PS. Aira gaira natthu khaira insaan bhi hota hai aur Airi gairi natthu khairi cheez bhi.

it shows that, he knows this time there wouldnt be any plane taking him away, this time he will get his ultimate flight towards hell?

Ya rite. But u c, its all bout experience. Treason charge for supporting an internationally recognized terrorist abetting nation, fuget bout India, even the most developed of nations wud do it. Compare what happen in Pak with the world, u wud find urself odd man out.
Ohh ya, I fugot. Pak is da land of pivar and all others in da world r wrong. Ya rite. Accepted.

Who says ? Mr. IamEnglishChampandPakistanisimultaneously.

Plz educate me with some usage dictionary.

PS. Aira gaira natthu khaira insaan bhi hota hai aur Airi gairi natthu khairi cheez bhi.

So you think English follows the same rules as Hindi/Urdu.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What low class school did you attend. Your knowledge of English language is Pathetic.

Tom, Dick and Harry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
For specific usages, see Tom, Dick and Harry (disambiguation).
37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png
Look up Tom, Dick or Harry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
The phrase "Tom, Dick and Harry" is a placeholder for multiple unspecified people; "Tom, Dick or Harry" plays the same role for one unspecified person.[1][2] The phrase most commonly occurs as "every Tom, Dick and Harry", meaning everyone, and "any Tom, Dick or Harry", meaning anyone, although Brewer defines the term to specify "a set of nobodies; persons of no note".[3]

The Phrase is used for People, Not things, Genious.... :crazy:

Last edited:
Atleast in this case for sure. U dont agree? Prove it. :coffee:

Read post number 39 and weep on your Pathetic level of written English....

I am sure you fellow countrymen are embarrassed by you.

Get some help from them, Genious....

Wht confusion? It shudnt be that big concern when u hv a unifying force of religion. U cud hv argued with the same in case of India, as we hv such a huge diversity quotient. Its shocking to see what excuses India shud hv been making, are made by Pak.

I dont get why the Pakistani's are huffing and puffing.

Their Army has overthrown the Government of Pakistan half a dozen times. It shows lack of discipline.

PM Sharif is well within his reasoning considering the past behaviour of Pakistan Army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom