What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York : North, News - India Today

@Tameem @cb4 @Chak Bamu

So don't you guys think this is the right time to charge ganja for article 6 and hanged for treason? Or article 6 is only for Musharraf?

@Jazzbot @Patriots @batmannow

Check Ganja's baighairiti please.
He has every reason to say that,didnt he have to leave the country when army had taken over last time??
And its an open secret that Islamabad's policies are dictated by Pakistan's military establishment.
The several recent flip-flops made by the Nawaz Sharif government on the MFN issue has greatly reduced the its credibility with Indian negotiators who have concluded that in addition to political and security policy, the Pakistan government does not even have the ability to go against the Pakistan military dictates on issues related to economic reforms.:coffee:
And Sharif's comment on that" MFN status to India has been delayed because of the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections" is just an excuse.This should prove, how India has been trying to improve the bilateral ties while Pakistan makes promises and reneges on 'em.

i personally feel it was a fair thing to say from his point of view.

Then how come Pakistan switches back to democracy after every military dictator's rule and distributes sweets even then ?

Who distributed sweets? Why people are now cursing zardari n even Nawaz and praising Musharraf with statements like "Musharraf ka dair agha tha" etc!?

Who distributed sweets? Why people are now cursing zardari n even Nawaz and praising Musharraf with statements like "Musharraf ka dair agha tha" etc!?
That is now. When Musharraf was removed, at that time, it was celebration all around

I have less faith in Pakistan Army to obey the Pakistani Constitution in latter and spirit:pop:
yes sure we all have seen how well, NOORA LEAGUE use to obey constitution, by attacking supreme court of pakistan & by beating CJs?

He has every reason to say that,didnt he have to leave the country when army had taken over last time??
And its an open secret that Islamabad's policies are dictated by Pakistan's military establishment.
The several recent flip-flops made by the Nawaz Sharif government on the MFN issue has greatly reduced the its credibility with Indian negotiators who have concluded that in addition to political and security policy, the Pakistan government does not even have the ability to go against the Pakistan military dictates on issues related to economic reforms.:coffee:
And Sharif's comment on that" MFN status to India has been delayed because of the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections" is just an excuse.This should prove, how India has been trying to improve the bilateral ties while Pakistan makes promises and reneges on 'em.

Every reason to say? In front of a PM of an enemy state? Why shouldn't he be tried for treason then?

I have less faith in Pakistan Army to obey the Pakistani Constitution in latter and spirit:pop:

Go to India and say it their in some roundabout in Mumbai.

And even better. Don't come back.

People saying they have faith in military than the elected government is like they do not have faith in themselves. The netas were selected by them, came up from the mass.

Nawaz is just asking military to shove it up his a$$.

Every reason to say? In front of a PM of an enemy state? Why shouldn't he be tried for treason then?
Agreed our countries're enemies.
But what he stated was a fact.And taking into consideration his nearest past,its absolutely fair.
Your army has its own ways of earning money,the profit of which is not shared with the government,the sources of money 're not declared so should the government not be concerned???
Frankly its not your army but ISI in particular that I would point a finger at.

But what he stated was fact.And taking into consideration his nearest past,its absolutely fair.
Your army has its own ways of earning money,the profit of which is not shared with the government,the sources of money 're not declared so should the government not be concerned???

So you would have no problem if your PM starts sharing such "facts" with our PM? Like Manmohan Singh had issues with VK Singh and all that.

But what he stated was a fact.And taking into consideration his nearest past,its absolutely fair.
he just stated a lie, thats why whole nation allways stands with thier pakarmy?
even now, its the same!

Back
Top Bottom