What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

Well then Indian PM might come and share some truth about India too with Pakistani PM. I am sure a huge majority wouldn't like such kind of truth sharing.

Probably India needs a Prime Minister who has got more aggression and who can strongly pursue rapid economic and social development, a trend set in by P.V.Narsimha Rao, and put to great effect by Atal Bihari Bajpayee. Yes, I think Modi should be more suited for the job now.
But, let me tell you, there is absolutely no question, or least little bit of doubt in our mind about the patriotism and honesty of Dr. Manmohan Singh.He has earned the respect from us Indians.Its just that, we don't want a Gorbachev now, we want a Yeltsin or probably a Putin.

The bold part is enough reason to kick him out of the office of PM.
Why so?

Public statement of not. Being a PM he has some kind of sense to know that he is talking to the PM of India.
Areesh whats the big deal??
He said this off the camera and in a private meeting.
This news was leaked purposely to defame your premier ,how hard is that to understand??
But yes had this been a public statement then you would have had every right to hold a media court.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom