What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

Well Indian army is totally different from Pakistan army... and no one doubts the general's courage or patriotism..... and Yeah... they implement the decisions of Indian government.... not the other way....
sure in the history of india, genrl ZV K SINGH was the only golden example?

Thankfully we 've never had narcissist generals,they were hawkish towards the enemies and not towards the government.
if the any indian goverment, tries to act like pakistani political govt, you will find much worse fate then indra & rajev ghandis?

Example in what way.... care to explain?
i think you can open a new thread for that, here its not the topic?
we can go for that?

if the any indian goverment, tries to act like pakistani political govt, you will gind much worse fate then indra & rajev ghandis?

governments and politicians are not much different in our countries..... But the only difference is the Armed forces... they comes under the government.....

i think you can open a new thread for that, here its not the topic?
we can go for that?

I agree on going off topic.... Yes

governments and politicians are not much different in our countries..... But the only difference is the Armed forces... they comes under the government.....
yes sure, but pakistan is different country, its peoples, its army, has the different culture mood , & reactions?
same as china vs india?
& you cant compare that?

I agree on going off topic.... Yes
sorry are you agreeing to derail the thread?

Regardless of what this guy has seen in the past with the army. What could posses a head of state to make a statement like that at a time like this?

I dont get why the Pakistani's are huffing and puffing.

Their Army has overthrown the Government of Pakistan half a dozen times. It shows lack of discipline.

PM Sharif is well within his reasoning considering the past behaviour of Pakistan Army.

There's a time and place for that. The army has no doubt wronged in the past. But the army has also sat back, well away from politics in the last few years, much to their credit.

We are in a state of war, our army is being attacked on the ground and by forces from within and outside who seek to defame it.
Now, really isn't the time.

Luckily for the army, the people are die-hard supporters of the army.

Regardless of what this guy has seen in the past with the army. What could posses a head of state to make a statement like that at a time like this?

this statement is from September last year if i am not mistaken......and this was discussed in length in pdf.... along with a counter thread of nawaz calling mms a dehati women

this statement is from September last year if i am not mistaken......and this was discussed in length in pdf.... along with a counter thread of nawaz calling mms a dehati women
so should shut it down?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom