What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

if the any indian goverment, tries to act like pakistani political govt, you will find much worse fate then indra & rajev ghandis?
So somehow you've accepted that India is better governed. :)
Btw the errors in the spellings of Indians PMs,I assume was not intentional.

@Topic
I have Mixed feelings about these kind of ''confessions'' .. What does he think he is doing that would make him untrustworthy in the eyes of the Armed Forces?? :woot:
Well he can stay NYC or hitch a troubled flight to the Pacific ocean and drown himself...and please pay us back for the hotel and all charges ...thank you :coffee:
sorry couldn't resist quoting.. excellent :tup:
:laugh::woot::rofl::omghaha:

offtopic, but not reported?
good night, but plz never compare your country with mine, cause we are too different?
thanks

We are talking about army and a statement made by your prime minister, when did we gone off topic... Infact we were about to go offtopic, and you spoke of taking it to another thread which i agreed. ... so what to report????? and even if i report for what?

Well it is true that our countries are different.... but people are similar......

It's claimed by IndiaToday... Just another propaganda from Indian newspaper.. never unexpected

So somehow you've accepted that India is better governed. :)
Btw the errors in the spellings of Indians PMs,I assume was not intentional.
yes i accept, CHINA is better governed from both india & pakistan?
sorry, its not a highway school, on the outer ring of dehli?
its PDF here its important what you understand or trying to make others understand?
no one is perfect, americans has genrtated a lot of different words of english from england, but still can be understood by each others? yooo?

We are talking about army and a statement made by your prime minister, when did we gone off topic... Infact we were about to go offtopic, and you spoke of taking it to another thread which i agreed. ... so what to report????? and even if i report for what?

Well it is true that our countries are different.... but people are similar......
bhai mein haar man liyaa.... mujhe chor do
haar maan key bhi?

pakistani peoples looks simillar to indians but they have different thinking?

yes i accept, CHINA is better governed from both india & pakistan?
Why are we talking about China now??
Was this thread not about your army and premier??? :blink:

batmannow said:
sorry, its not a highway school, on the outer ring of dehli?
Google earth???

batmannow said:
its PDF here its important what you understand or trying to make others understand?
I concur.

batmannow said:
no one is perfect, americans has genetated a lot of different words of english from england, but still can be understood by each others? yooo?
Members here so often distort names of countries and ppl to humiliate others that I had to confirm if those errors were unintentional.

So where were we??? Pak general who took over Pak. :coffee:

Why are we talking about China now??
Was this thread not about your army and premier??? :blink:

Google earth???

I concur.

Members here so often distort names of countries and ppl to humiliate others that I had to confirm if those errors were unintentional.

So where were we??? Pak general who took over Pak. :coffee:
our army has nothing todo with indian army?
our PM, was kicked out 2 times before doing same mistakes , count it 3rd time ?

I'm commenting here only because I was tagged, I would ignore this thing in routine.

OK, I've read the article and first two pages of comments. Here is my take:

1. PA has been a player in politics and economics and ideology (of self-serving sort BTW). So anyone can see that on these counts IA is certainly better behaved. So no surprises.

2. PA brass did disrupt two past stints of NS premiership. You can not blame the guy. He did get put through the slammer and exile.

3. In case no one has noticed (somebody might have, but I am not going to read multiple pages just to find out), NS was quite deft in deflecting PM Manmohan Singh's argument. Not bad IMO. Pakistanis are masters at this game. Good for us.

4. Particularly joined to #3, above - I would like to emphasize that this statement in itself is not antagonistic. In today's atmosphere, when PA related agencies are working over-time to destabilize civilian government, a lot would be made out of this 'revelation' (or INKISHAF in Urdu). But, in my view, this statement is totally ignore-able.

No need at all to make a mountain out of a mole hill. The mole hill exists, we all know it - only foolish or purposeful will make it seem like a mountain. End of story.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom