What's new

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari criticised General (retd) Musharraf on Twitter after the latter was hospitalised on his way to the treason case hearing on Thursday.

Musharraf was scheduled to appear before a special court but, according to government officials, he complained of pain in his heart and instead was taken to the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology in Rawalpindi.

Later during the day, Bilawal Bhutto tweeted his thoughts on Musharraf’s detour from the court to the hospital.

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave and courageous armed forces. #disgrace

— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) January 2, 2014

All medical excuses must be verified by an independent board of doctors. I have an ouchy is no excuses to skip your treason case.

In a subsequent tweet, Bilawal also emphasised that Musharraf should face the court and, political differences aside, he too deserves a fair trial.

Political differences aside.Musharraf deserves fair trial not media trial or twitter trial.Test 4 democracy&judiciary. advise he faces court

I can’t believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal – The Express Tribune

First comment at the site by Ahsan Rana pretty much stole my thunder( Does he want to shed any light on his father’s dementia excuses as well?)

aaah my little "billa" has purred... meeeeeeow.

tweets like this will not help you cause... you retarded idiot...

apnay abu see pochay, kiya yee teek tareeka hai?

if you live in a glass house.... patar nah painko...BRICKS WILL FLY BACK!!

Says the boy who has never set foot in a war... :unsure:

its easy to type on your new ipad/ iphone /blackberry ...whatever but it takes guts to wear the uniform and preform a duty unlike some people who just sit in air conditioned offices

Pot shots at Bilawal is not going to absolve the Commando.

The statement is very rich coming from a burger Baccha living in walled compounds .

Pot shots at Bilawal is not going to absolve the Commando.

Bilawal is a pot i mean croc full of shyt .

Imagine Rahul Gandi saying something about lets say VK Singh . Same reaction .

Pot shots at Gen. Mush a WAR vet will not add weight to Dalawal's political portfolio. Even his own party thinks he is a halftard.
Bilawal is a nobody who is heading nowhere, but the point he made does have a merit. A proud Gen. Mush has been reduced to using such tactics to avoid court. Mush must man up and face the law.

Mush was tried in a case for killing his mom....his outburst is justified.

Mush's army pals came to his rescue it seems - he was taken to the army hospital and will probably flown out of the country too...i hear saudis are asking sharif to let mush escape.

Bilawal is a nobody who is heading nowhere, but the point he made does have a merit. A proud Gen. Mush has been reduced to using such tactics to avoid court. Mush must man up and face the law.

BBZ should look inward first, daddy got him off the hook on corruption charges... I am no MUSH apologist but BBZ is no one to talk about this man's military record.

The statement is very rich coming from a burger Baccha living in walled compounds .

Bilawal is a pot i mean croc full of shyt .
Imagine Rahul Gandi saying something about lets say VK Singh . Same reaction .
Well if Gen. VK Singh is trying to avoid a court hearing on treason charges, I would even welcome Rakhi Sawant's comment on calling him a coward. It's the content of what's being said that matters not by who is saying them. What's Nawaz Sharif's take on the sudden deteriorating health of Gen. Mush?

Back
Top Bottom