What's new

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal

Don't be so naive... Daddy killed mommy, just like he killed the brother too. Long live the house Lannister.

why isnt daddy in jail then, cant believe someone actually buys this Mush drama. Baag Mushi Baag.

BBZ should look inward first, daddy got him off the hook on corruption charges... I am no MUSH apologist but BBZ is no one to talk about this man's military record.
So do you think there is nothing fishy going on with Mush's constant absence from the courts for various cooked up/coincidental reasons?

Statements and events made up so that people feel sympathetic towards Musharraf. Seems soon this guy will be acquitted from the charges framed against him.

KARACHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari criticised General (retd) Musharraf on Twitter after the latter was hospitalised on his way to the treason case hearing on Thursday.

Musharraf was scheduled to appear before a special court but, according to government officials, he complained of pain in his heart and instead was taken to the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology in Rawalpindi.

Later during the day, Bilawal Bhutto tweeted his thoughts on Musharraf’s detour from the court to the hospital.

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave and courageous armed forces. #disgrace

— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) January 2, 2014

All medical excuses must be verified by an independent board of doctors. I have an ouchy is no excuses to skip your treason case.

In a subsequent tweet, Bilawal also emphasised that Musharraf should face the court and, political differences aside, he too deserves a fair trial.

Political differences aside.Musharraf deserves fair trial not media trial or twitter trial.Test 4 democracy&judiciary. advise he faces court

I can’t believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal – The Express Tribune

First comment at the site by Ahsan Rana pretty much stole my thunder( Does he want to shed any light on his father’s dementia excuses as well?)

bilwal ki ma aur bap ka faludah.

You think there is nothing fishy about NRO and the missing 300 million$?
Look I am not defending Bilawal for all I care hang him and his sisters along with their father on some chowk named after his dead Mother. All I want to know is do you want Gen. Mush to man up and appear in the court without making some excuses.

looks like you read a lot of fiction.
Yes like this one;
StAR - Stolen Asset Recovery Initiative - Corruption Cases - Asif Ali Zardari / Benazir Bhutto (SGS-Cotecna)
:whistle:

Look I am not defending Bilawal for all I care hang him and his sisters along with their father on some chowk named after his dead Mother. All I want to know is do you want Gen. Mush to man up and appear in the court without making some excuses.

He attended the last one didn't he? There is more at play here than some retired dictator on trial... Watch this space please!

What bad Musharraf did?

Throw away Raiwind retards....
Banged Balochistan's"Maula Jatt"
Swept out Terrorists from Lal Masjid
Stable economy and rates fluctuation

and 5 years of PPP ruling under this pissed off's father in front of us. Musharraf was brave man and this retard speaking behind many safety walls over his character.

Says the boy who has never set foot in a war... :unsure:

its easy to type on your new ipad/ iphone /blackberry ...whatever but it takes guts to wear the uniform and preform a duty unlike some people who just sit in air conditioned offices

How easy it is, to be a political leader in England ??

:pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom