What's new

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal

Well if Gen. VK Singh is trying to avoid a court hearing on treason charges, I would even welcome Rakhi Sawant's comment on calling him a coward. It's the content of what's being said that matters not by who is saying them. What's Nawaz Sharif's take on the sudden deteriorating health of Gen. Mush?

Nawaz sharif probably sent him 'paracetamol/panadol ka patta' with love. :p

Chief Marshal Law Administrators of Pakistan

"NANA G" INCLUDED

Bc-etIdIQAEvcAw.jpg:large

Zardari submitted affidavit of being a mental case: Sheikh Rasheed

For 8 years Zardari used a Stick to walk and a collar on his neck to get pardoned from courts

lolzz his father gave medical certificate to avoid hearing ..total hearing avoid due to health reason is 156..
btw i love to see bilawal on tv ..me and along with all the brother from kpk love him ..jaye bhutto .

Some one told him that his father declared himself as MENTAL to avoid corruption cases in swiss courts ?

Yeah, MQM MNA told him that. Sharp reactions from MQM all around on this tweet.

Look I am not defending Bilawal for all I care hang him and his sisters along with their father on some chowk named after his dead Mother. All I want to know is do you want Gen. Mush to man up and appear in the court without making some excuses.

Why should Musharraf face courts and cases build on malafide intent. Anybody who challenges his integrity or patriotism is totally retarded. Our soldiers have only 1 thing drilled into their hearts and minds and that is the love and respect for their country!

Last edited:
Why should Musharraf face courts and cases build on malafide intent. Anybody who challenges his integrity or patriotism is totally retarded. Our soldiers have only 1 thing drilled into their hearts and minds and that is the love and respect for their country!
Obviously there are political agendas behind the case no one is denying that, and I am not doubting the integrity/patriotism of the soldiers or Mush. I actually think Mush wanted to clear the mess and his operation on Lal Masjid is an example. But by resorting to such tactics to avoid hearing he is just undermining good work done by him and exposing himself to ridicule.

Obviously there are political agendas behind the case no one is denying that, and I am not doubting the integrity/patriotism of the soldiers or Mush. I actually think Mush wanted to clear the mess and his operation on Lal Masjid is an example. But by resorting to such tactics to avoid hearing he is just undermining good work done by him and exposing himself to ridicule.

Or perhaps, this is his way of telling the courts what he thinks of them :)

I wish Billy Boy gets to see the comments on this thread on PDF!! :lol:

Or perhaps, this is his way of telling the courts what he thinks of them :)
Obviously it is but don't you think he is being ridiculed, irrespective of whether the heart complications were for real or made up.

Obviously it is but don't you think he is being ridiculed, irrespective of whether the heart complications were for real or made up.

Look, he will be ridiculed whichever path he walks. That is the case with leaders. Perhaps the ideal way would be to face the courts as long as the courts do not ridicule him, the 'otherwise' is very scary.

Look, he will be ridiculed whichever path he walks. That is the case with leaders. Perhaps the ideal way would be to face the courts as long as the courts do not ridicule him, the 'otherwise' is very scary.
Alrite well good luck to Him.

Back
Top Bottom