What's new

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal

Well if Pakistanis on the whole don't want some justice I have no prob. Let him go scot free.

Right on the money . Well , unfortunately , we do not want that " some justice " , either let everyone involved from the date - the coup took place to stand equal in the court of law and face the music or if you cant handle it - opening the pandora box , avoid it altogether . A selective and biased justice will create more problems than it is supposed to " solve/eradicate/deter " .

Right on the money . Well , unfortunately , we do not want that " some justice " , either let everyone involved from the date - the coup took place to stand equal in the court of law and face the music or if you cant handle it - opening the pandora box , avoid it altogether . A selective and biased justice will create more problems than it is supposed to " solve/eradicate/deter " .
I agree with it ... the only point I raised was after this stint (irrespective of it being a genuine or fake), Mush has left him exposed so badly that a fcuktard like Bilawal is mocking him openly.

I agree with it ... the only point I raised was after this stint (irrespective of it being a genuine or fake), Mush has left him exposed so badly that a fcuktard like Bilawal is mocking him openly.

You see , it isn't that simple as it seems . Start from the beginning . Why do you think , the people would welcome a Chief Martial Law Administrator ousting a " elected democratic Govt " ? Isn't it obvious that the democrats had pretty much " destroyed/done the country enough " and " tarnish/bring into disrepute the very things , they claim/take oath to stand by " to require the army to step in ? One always wonders why there was no opposition to his " taking over " . Tell me , what do you think of these two terms " consent of the governed " and " doctrine of necessity " .

As for illness , it may not necessarily be a stunt , the person smokes heavily , I will not be surprised if he's having cardiac problems in this old age .

Last edited:
You see , it isn't that simple as it seems . Start from the beginning . Why do you think , the people would welcome a Chief Martial Law Administrator ousting a " elected democratic Govt " ? Isn't it obvious that the democrats had pretty much " destroyed/done the country enough " and " tarnish/bring into disrepute the very things , they claim/take oath to stand by " to require the army to step in ? One always wonders why there was no opposition to his " taking over " . Tell me , what do you think of these two terms " consent of the governed " and " doctrine of necessity " .

As for illness , it may not necessarily be a stunt , the person smokes heavily , I will not surprised if he's having cardiac problems in this old age .
Well I am endorsing the work done by Mush and still thinks a bit long tenure and things would have been a lot better inside Pakistan. And he might have serious cardiac problems (may god give him long life). He doesn't deserve to be ridiculed like this, but unfortunately got lured in the mess.

Zardari ne 5 saal Pakistan ko g bhar ke loota.
Aaj bhi woh azad hai. Musharraf hi kyon? Zardari ko bhi adalton mein ghesito.

Indians are here just trolling. Ignore them.

Bilawal is himself hiding. He is scared to come in public. He is the bigger coward.

Seems like you guys love Billu as much as we love Pappu!!!! :lol:

So there was a problem, Musharraf was not listening to the Army and was doing everything that he deemed correct and right... He openly called for the army to come to his defense but they could not do so despite all their feelings for him... on that fateful morning he was told that he is going to the court but his ride was hijacked by none other than by the army itself, and was taken to AFIC for "debriefing"... I did not hear him make a single statement since then, he is "gagged", maybe for his own good... maybe the COAS is saying that enough is enough we want this all to end, no more dragging the former general, putting his foot down and finishing it off... cleanly, surgically, efficiently... the renegade ex-commando is thus peacefully neutralized... by the time he comes out the other side of the tunnel (or wormhole in his case I guess) it will be too late to deny or change anything... somewhere in a villa in UAE, away from all this chatter with a Cuban between his hand, courtesy of COAS of PA... Is that good for Pakistan, I do not know or neither does the orchestraters... threat neutralized... politically killed, physically unharmed, no soldier left behind... counter coup to political coup attempted by the ex-commando facing a judicial coup...

Says a son of a zardari (dirtiest race of pig)
sorry for my language, but i cannot tolerate a former general / war veteran / commando being insulted by this she-male

Musharraf and our Hypocrisy

Five words: Musharraf is not a coward. You can call him whatever you want but none of us have a right to call him a coward. I am neither his supporter nor am I advocating his defence. I’m merely pointing out the hypocrisy that pervades our society. On Twitter, we have Bilawal Bhutto calling Musharraf a coward, expressing his disgust at the fact that this man once wore the uniform of our Armed Forces. What I really want to tell Bilawal is that his mum once signed a deal with this man he’s calling a coward. I want to remind him of a time in Pakistan’s history when his daddy presented 200 fake medical certificates to avoid the courts. And then I want to hold open Bilawal’s eyes, which have been blinded by his arrogance, to show him where he lives: in a fort away from the people of Pakistan. He lives behind a wall. He gives speeches from behind bullet proof glass. Bilawal Bhutto, i’d say it takes a coward to know one.

We’re well aware that the Saudi Foreign Minister will be arriving on the 6th of this month (January). It all smells too familiar – after all the brave Sharif family also stayed… no wait, got that wrong. The Sharif family ran away to Saudi Arabia, didn’t they? I was still quite young then so I could be wrong but i’m fairly certain that’s how it went down. And now this family has the audacity to make remarks about Musharraf who came back of his own will to face the music. If that isn’t hypocrisy, I fail to understand the concept.

So before we go on, in all our fervour and excitement, bashing Musharraf and calling him a coward, let us introspect just a tiny bit. He may be a lot of things, but he isn’t a coward. And if we really want those who violate the Constitution to be punished, why focus entirely on a non-elected leader? Are we not a democratic country? Why are the Sharifs, Zardaris and Altaf Hussains of Pakistan allowed to roam free while we grab an ex-Army General and drag him through the mud. You want a fresh start for Pakistan where law and order is upheld? Observe Article 25 of the very Constitution you’re defending – all citizens are equal. If Musharraf goes on trial, so should the rest. In fact, since they’re “democratically elected,” i’d say they owe an even greater explanation to the people of this country.

Last edited:
he will be our new Prime Minister yayyyy, by hook or by crook umha umha

Says the Biloo who lives in fear, sorrounded by an illegal wall.

Shut up joker!!!!

How easy it is, to be a political leader in England ??

:pop:
What has that got to do with anything? Besides I was referring to anyone saying such crap esp when they themselves have no idea how a war zone looks like coz they were born with a silver spoon in the mouth!

Billo fagot, shall make his DNA test before letting $hit flowing through his mouth.

Everyone would face a degree of stress if they were to appear in court, & it just so happens that stress is one cause of various heart conditions. Let's not forget that different people fear different things. Age plays a role in this too, an individual may not feel any impact of a certain amount of stress at a younger age, but at an older age, similar stress levels could be harmful to the same person. That obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but it is a plausible factor nonetheless.

As far as bravery is concerned, every occupation requires its own sort of courage. A surgeon for instance needs to be courageous enough to cut open strangers, while an entrepreneur has to be brave enough to risk severe financial setbacks. These abilities are acquired through training, education, & experience, & neither can they always be replicated by those belonging to other professions. The same is the case in the military, as Vegetius puts it; "the courage of the soldier is heightened by the knowledge of his profession".

Back
Top Bottom