What's new

I can't believe this coward ever wore the uniform of our brave armed forces: Bilawal

looks who's talking about bravery ? son of a mad man , slut mom and future leader of pathetic jialay ... hahahahaha

Ok Say what you have to say but Calling Benazir a slut mom I think U are the worst person I have ever seen in my life. Your words show How a pathetic person you are. She was a great personality Not just pakistan but World powers knew it. Please Mind your language.

As for Bilawal he's just another political figure or emerging Talking against his enemies just like other parties do. He has long way to go.

Ok Say what you have to say but Calling Benazir a slut mom I think U are the worst person I have ever seen in my life. Your words show How a pathetic person you are. She was a great personality Not just pakistan but World powers knew it. Please Mind your language.

As for Bilawal he's just another political figure or emerging Talking against his enemies just like other parties do. He has long way to go.

Uh.....great how??

Uh.....great how??

Lets just keep it that way cause I didnt join defence.pk to argue on political discussions. I love Musharraf and BB both so please...

All I am saying Calling someone slut is not a good thing.

List of cowards

1. Asif Zardari - who feigned dementia when asked to appear in Swiss courts.
2. Murtaza Bhutto - who ran terrorist org Al-Zulfiqar to avenge ousting of his father. PIA plane was hijacked by them. This is their allegiance to Pakistan
3. Benazir Bhutto - who celebrated Nawaz's ouster and signed NRO with Musharraf to come back to Pakistan on the condition corruption cases wont be initiated against her & she be third time PM. All brokered shamelessly through foreign countries.

What bad Musharraf did?

Throw away Raiwind retards....
Banged Balochistan's"Maula Jatt"
Swept out Terrorists from Lal Masjid
Stable economy and rates fluctuation

and 5 years of PPP ruling under this pissed off's father in front of us. Musharraf was brave man and this retard speaking behind many safety walls over his character.

I think he is blamed for the following - correct me if I am wrong.

1. Declaring emergency in 2007, getting judges arrested.
2. Lal Masjid.
3. Killing of Akbar Bugti.
4. Usurping power via coup.
5. Getting Pakistan involved in WOT and giving permission for drone strikes.
6. Starting Kargil war.

hahhah here comes a jiyala from ghardi khuda bakhsh . ... you should thank me for saying benazir a slut , i give her little respect , and her party and family , they are kind of peoples who will sell their mothers for $$$$ .... a slut take money and give service to you , but she take 9billion and runs from pakistan when his own elected president kick her a$$ out of it ..... and dont tell me about what world say about this and that , and who are you to tell me to mind my language ? ?

2. Lal Masjid.
6. Starting Kargil war.

point 5 and 6 are wrong .... and for the rest of allegation .. i believe that lal masjid was correct way to deal with these talibans , and akbar bhugti was a mad man , his tribe peoples were fed up his cruelity .

hahhah here comes a jiyala from ghardi khuda bakhsh . ... you should thank me for saying benazir a slut , i give her little respect , and her party and family , they are kind of peoples who will sell their mothers for $$$$ .... a slut take money and give service to you , but she take 9billion and runs from pakistan when his own elected president kick her a$$ out of it ..... and dont tell me about what world say about this and that , and who are you to tell me to mind my language ? ?

point 5 and 6 are wrong .... and for the rest of allegation .. i believe that lal masjid was correct way to deal with these talibans , and akbar bhugti was a mad man , his tribe peoples were fed up his cruelity .

ok.

bilawal is an idiot, while Musharaf is part idiot and part commando, which gives him more respect that bilawal so

Musharaf > Bilawal

no offense to you brother , but honestly i dont like any politician in pakistan

benazir , sharif's , altaf , asfand , imran khan ..... to me all are same .
Exactly None of them did anything brilliant I agree. I just said don't use words that affect your personality. I didn't mean to be offended too its just that lets not ruin our selves for them.

2. Lal Masjid.
6. Starting Kargil war.

My previous post was not in Persian language.

Bilawal is a nobody who is heading nowhere, but the point he made does have a merit. A proud Gen. Mush has been reduced to using such tactics to avoid court. Mush must man up and face the law.
What tactics? That a 70 year old man is being stressed to the point where he is having health issues?
When your father or you are 70, tell me how stress affects your health instead of these silly "man up" etc. comments that our people love to throw out.

Commando, no commando, the chap is a human first. The silly, opportunistic cases and the way they are being handled would give any sane person a heart attack. He has been labeled guilty without being proven so. There is no such thing as a level playing field for Musharraf in the Pakistan of today.

Last edited:
So do you think there is nothing fishy going on with Mush's constant absence from the courts for various cooked up/coincidental reasons?

Why should he face the law alone when there people by the thousands who should be in courts for the same charges , aiding and abetting ? Answer me this question , first .

Why should he face the law alone when there people by the thousands who should be in courts for the same charges , aiding and abetting ? Answer me this question , first .
Well if Pakistanis on the whole don't want some justice I have no prob. Let him go scot free.

Back
Top Bottom