What's new

Musharraf needs treatment in US, lawyer tells court

To run away from the country, every leader needs a treatment abroad. Pakistan has truly become a joke.

Yeah sent from thousands of miles away from your abode in Canada, I wonder how you get your perspective....Oh wait I just realized you must use geo or something as your ''unbiased'' source of information, and what excuse did you use to abandon you country son???

Yeah sent from thousands of miles away from your abode in Canada, I wonder how you get your perspective....Oh wait I just realized you must use geo or something as your ''unbiased'' source of information, and what excuse did you use to abandon you country son???

Daddy I was not doing politics in Pakistan. Neither I left the country after committing crimes against it.

I m one of those who send you $13 billion every year and put no conditions on what we send. I m the one who send all of my saving to my home country. I m not the one who took away from this country not to give back to it.

As for you and your Musharraf, hell with him! I dont care. But if you want to be a leader of a country, then stay with it. Musharraf is reaping what he sowed.

I m not the one who ran away from the country and took asylum somewhere. I m not the one who stashed his looted wealth abroad. I m not the one who involved foreign powers in internal maters of my country and did agreements with crooks to appease those foreign powers.

I m respected here for who I m and an equal citizen in a foreign country, in every way legally possible.

Next time when you engage with me, have some respect.

Daddy I was not doing politics in Pakistan. Neither I left the country after committing crimes against it.

I m one of those who send you $13 billion every year and put no conditions on what we send. I m the one who send all of my saving to my home country. I m not the one who took away from this country not to give back to it.

As for you and your Musharraf, hell with him! I dont care. But if you want to be a leader of a country, then stay with it. Musharraf is reaping what he sowed.

I m not the one who ran away from the country and took asylum somewhere. I m not the one who stashed his looted wealth abroad. I m not the one who involved foreign powers in internal maters of my country and did agreements with crooks to appease those foreign powers.

I m respected here for who I m and an equal citizen in a foreign country, in every way legally possible.

Next time when you engage with me, have some respect.

I meant no disrespect there mate, I can say alot more but since you are not emotionally stable for the moment so all I am going to say is, believe what ever makes the pain of deserting your country go away, as for your 13 billion, you are not doing your country a favor, you send it for your family, and prove your allegation of corruption against Gen Musharraf, as far as respect is concerned you should show some when you refer to Pakistan and I will reciprocate ....**** Musharraf, **** politics, **** everything, but when it comes to Pakistan you better not talk **** about it....

I meant no disrespect there mate, I can say alot more but since you are not emotionally stable for the moment so all I am going to say is, believe what ever makes the pain of deserting your country go away, as for your 13 billion, you are not doing your country a favor, you send it for your family, and prove your allegation of corruption against Gen Musharraf, as far as respect is concerned you should show some when you refer to Pakistan and I will reciprocate ....**** Musharraf, **** politics, **** everything, but when it comes to Pakistan you better not talk **** about it....

You might be a Musharraf fan and Musharraf fans are like that! Fair enough there are no corruption charges against Musharraf but his NRO is like institutionalizing corruption. It meant that you can do all corruption you will want but Pakistan being a God forsaken country, you can achieve the highest office of the country! Zardari is the example here.

I dont do any favor to my country, I agree. But that was meant only as a comparison to what your 'elected leaders' do to it. They actually molest our country!

Since you cant read and comprehend its useless to talk to you any further.

sounds like you know nothing about what you are talking about

shah of iran was american CIA implanted puppet

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about.
The Shah was in power before the CIA even existed.

If you want to quickly toss in a conspiracy theory at least spend the whole 30 seconds it takes to make sure it isn't completely nonsensical.

Last edited:
Please shut up if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, if what you are saying is correct then give some evidence or shut the **** up and show some decency for this ill man on his death bed......:angry:

Mushy kya marney key halat mein hai? o_O

Why in the hospital for so long?

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about.
The Shah was in power before the CIA even existed.

Try looking before you leap next time.

Shah was brought in power after CIA executed Mohammad Mossadegh in 1950s. Get your facts right and please read history first before you trash others. CIA admitted recently it was involved in that coup. Reza Shah Pehlavi was always a CIA guy.

You might be a Musharraf fan and Musharraf fans are like that! Fair enough there are no corruption charges against Musharraf but his NRO is like institutionalizing corruption. It meant that you can do all corruption you will want but Pakistan being a God forsaken country, you can achieve the highest office of the country! Zardari is the example here.

I dont do any favor to my country, I agree. But that was meant only as a comparison to what your 'elected leaders' do to it. They actually molest our country!

Since you cant read and comprehend its useless to talk to you any further.

ha ma to idar cholay bechnay ata hu pdf pa, since I cant read or write, its useless to talk to a degenerate like you so I am going to ignore you......

ha ma to idar cholay bechnay ata hu pdf pa, since I cant read or write, its useless to talk to a degenerate like you so I am going to ignore you......

Ignore you must because you are complete idiot. Making personal attacks on an issue which is not personal at all.

You have used 'degenerate', 'not emotionally stable' for me. Just shows your upbringing and a bad name you give to your parents.

Why in the hospital for so long?

Shah was brought in power after CIA executed Mohammad Mossadegh in 1950s. Get your facts right

Mohammed Mossadegh died in his home in 1967 at the age of 85.
It's unbelievable how people can just make up stuff -> Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What wacky history books have you been reading about him??? The Shah was the monarch since 1941 - but not the Prime Minister of the country (sort of like how the Queen of England is now). Mossadegh (who In 1951 the Parliament of Iran voted him in by a 79 to 12 vote) got coup d'état in 1953 by a bunch of Western Intelligence agencies. The Shah took over as both Monarch and head of state. It wasn't like he was some guy the CIA pulled off the street or somebody in exile who they flew in. I'm sure he was not unhappy that Mosaddegh was ousted and he had absolute power.

Last edited:
Mohammed Mossadegh died in his home in 1967 at the age of 85.
It's unbelievable how people can just make up stuff -> Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What wacky history books have you been reading about him??? The Shah was the monarch since 1941 - but not the President of the country (sort of like how the Queen of England is now). Mossadegh (who was democratically elected in 1951) got coup d'état in 1953 by a bunch of Western Intelligence agencies. The Shah took over. It wasn't like he was some guy the CIA pulled off the street or somebody in exile who just showed up.. I'm sure he was not unhappy that Mosaddegh was ousted and he had absolute power. J

My bad

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The proof regarding coup is undeniable as CIA itself admitted to Mossadegh coup.

CIA Admits It Was Behind Iran's Coup

Another bhegiraat General nothing new here, This trail has exposed him enough just let him go. What A Loser.

Then you wonder why we lose wars. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom