What's new

Musharraf needs treatment in US, lawyer tells court

Atleast Zardari is more brave than coward commando

you seems to have a personal vendetta against commandos, I bet the reason is that they conducted a mid night raid up your *** and then ordered an airstrike up your hole to hide the evidence, when you were little, stop bashing the commandos and the army because of the opinion you have of one man

what abt phattu khan or a.k.a buzdil khan?

Buzdil khan presented himself in supreme court. Musharraf don't have balls to even go to supreme court let alone face a judge. I think he is afraid he might piss in pants infront of judges that's why not going there

what is the general public emotion towards musharaf? Is he supported or opposed?

you seems to have a personal vendetta against commandos, I bet the reason is that they conducted a mid night raid up your *** and then ordered an airstrike up your hole to hide the evidence, when you were little, stop bashing the commandos and the army because of the opinion you have of one man

Buwhahahaha. Nothing going to change until your coward commando show some guts and come to court.

Buwhahahaha. Nothing going to change until your coward commando show some guts and come to court.
why would he .. courtsaretrying to humilatehim and the army .. the currents judges tried to do that with ranges and defence minister .. if the judes are not playing by the rules then why should he?

what is the general public emotion towards musharaf? Is he supported or opposed?
Pakistani people have alot of good will for musharraf .. as musharraf doesnt ahve any party structure in pakistan, that is why he cant change his support into street power .. the educated class and secular class supports him ..more over due to his emergency he banned a channel in 2007 Geo ( the largest news channel and opnion maker) spread alot of venum against him and all the political parties made him scape goat for their weakness

why would he .. courtsaretrying to humilatehim and the army .. the currents judges tried to do that with ranges and defence minister .. if the judes are not playing by the rules then why should he?

Pakistani people have alot of good will for musharraf .. as musharraf doesnt ahve any party structure in pakistan, that is why he cant change his support into street power .. the educated class and secular class supports him ..more over due to his emergency he banned a channel in 2007 Geo ( the largest news channel and opnion maker) spread alot of venum against him and all the political parties made him scape goat for their weakness

When supreme court disqualified a Prime minister and dragged another prime minister in to supreme courts, why Mushu supporters never raised hue and cry back then?

some jahil pakis here still supporting Musharraf after what he did to the country!

lanat hay tum logoun per

only a few thousand FB fans and some jahil pakis here on PDF support him

He violated law. He has to appear in the court. He can't escape this time. His treatment is possible in our country, nothing serious about his health.

yeah a decorated war veteran, commando, ex army chief and President is a coward because some nut job on pdf says so, your logic is infallible :hitwall:, he came to come to Pakistan voluntarily and he has appeared in court several times voluntarily so again why you call him a coward is beyond my understandingo_O. The one reason I can think of has ready been mentioned, I guess the commandos used this to drill you :moil:

What judiciary ? what democracy? In a nation like Pakistan, you need a lathi in one hand and the carrot in another. We are not civilised enough to be talking about democracy etc. The biggest thing that destroyed Pakistan are these so called democratic politicians.

I'm sorry but I'd rather live under Musharraf with no democracy then under the current ameerul momineen.

some jahil pakis here still supporting Musharraf after what he did to the country!

lanat hay tum logoun per

only a few thousand FB fans and some jahil pakis here on PDF support him

No, the only ones who hate Musharraf are the jahil laal masjid burka molvi supporters. All educated people support Musharraf.

To run away from the country, every leader needs a treatment abroad. Pakistan has truly become a joke.

What judiciary ? what democracy? In a nation like Pakistan, you need a lathi in one hand and the carrot in another. We are not civilised enough to be talking about democracy etc. The biggest thing that destroyed Pakistan are these so called democratic politicians.

I'm sorry but I'd rather live under Musharraf with no democracy then under the current ameerul momineen.

No, the only ones who hate Musharraf are the jahil laal masjid burka molvi supporters. All educated people support Musharraf.

You are already in exile, no? Most educated ones in Pakistan are tired of constant martial laws and see Musharraf as a part of problem.

Back
Top Bottom