What's new

A Kangaroo Trial of the Eagle: The Treason Case of ex-President Musharraf

I am in Canada, but yes i support PMLN
dont worry they ill buy you a few of manssions there too?
thats what they are right?

i support PTI but i support musfarraf as well .. my frnd voted for pml n but he have sympthises toward musharraf and he admit his time was much better
thats the truth , right?
thanks for that!

this is the topic i think you are confused about the topic or dont want to admit it. Didn't your party try to make it an ethnic issue.

I am against it if MQM or AH make it ethnic issue but you told all Urdu speaking people are just favoring Mushrraf for his ethnicity ... Anyhow this is not the issue to discussing in this thread ... You are just trying to troll ..............

last time I was in Hyderabad was in 89
Why dont someone show us the picture of development, we see picture from all over Pakistan but never see anything from Sind other than Karachi and to me it meant nothing was done there

Ishrat Ul Ebad thanked President General Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali for approvingRs 10.5 billion Hyderabad Development Packageand said that both the leaders were taking keen interest for the uplift of Sindh province. "Now it is the high time of discharging the responsibilities with sincerity and dedication in order to restore the previous status of Hyderabad district," the Sindh governor said.

Official Website - Sindh Governor House Pakistan

HYDERABAD, Sept 16: The Nazim of union council-3, City taluka, has thanked Prime Minister Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali for announcinga Rs10.5 billion development package for the city.

HYDERABAD: Fair utilization of funds urged: Rs10.5bn Hyderabad development package - DAWN.COM

Hyderabad was provided with theHyderabad Development Package worth 10 billion rupeesalong with other packages in 2003 during the tenure of PPP backed District Nazim Makhdoom Rafik Zaman.

June | 2012 | Bilal Hussain Blog

The local government of Hyderabad announced projects of development as under: five flyover projects;currently four are under construction and one has been completed in 2007 which is now opened to use for the people of Hyderabad. The people have waited a long to see the sight of development of their city and at last they can sense something of hope seeing one project being completed.

MASS MEDIA KINGS: HYDERABAD IN THE PHASE OF THE DEVELOPMENT. FEATURE: BY NIDA KHAN

dont worry they ill buy you a few of manssions there too?
thats what they are right?

I already have a mansion no need for the 2nd one, but you and your group can go ahead with maligning me that it was bought with your money

everybody knows this is his very old stance.

but few misguided ones only look at the $$ signs in Musharaf era and totally ignoring the destruction of state institutions putting us in the mess we are in today

I already have a mansion no need for the 2nd one, but you and your group can go ahead with maligning me that it was bought with your money
no sir,
we are not intersted in it at all, we knew long ago, there are lot of noora,s following noora king?lolzzz

but few misguided ones only look at the $$ signs in Musharaf era and totally ignoring the destruction of state institutions putting us in the mess we are in today
sure lets check the country ,s accounts the day he took over in 99, then check when he left?
with london manssions & secret swiss accounts,of our great politicians where else, we can get? sure in the mess?
destructiin of state institution was massivly done by damocrazy the agreed rule of zardari & noora chors?
PIA, STELLMILLS ,RAILWAYS, WAPDAA check all of thier accounts & earnings in musharaf,s times & now no sir, sory you can change the facts, just because you dont him?
he is the one, who created this free media, but still been blamed by, oppourtunists?

Last edited:
no sir,
we are not intersted in it at all, we knew long ago, there are lot of noora,s following noora king?lolzzz

sure lets check the country ,s accounts the day he took over in 99, then check when he left?
with london manssions & secret swiss accounts,of our great politicians where else, we can get? sure in the mess?
destructiin of state institution was massivly done by damocrazy the agreed rule of zardari & noora chors?
PIA, STELLMILLS ,RAILWAYS, WAPDAA check all of thier accounts & earnings in musharaf,s times & now no sir, sory you can change the facts, just because you dont him?
he is the one, who created this free media, but still been blamed by, oppourtunists?

same old ghisi piti lines, every so called tajzia nigar on TV said these lines 1000 of times.
money in the bank mean squat
its useless talking about these lets wait 4 more years since he had what 9 years?

same old ghisi piti lines, every so called tajzia nigar on TV said these lines 1000 of times.
money in the bank mean squat
its useless talking about these lets wait 4 more years since he had what 9 years?
sure, but those old ghisi piti lines were never countered once?
cause it couldnt be?
last part, of your post no , sir no more 5 years!
it wont last 5 years, this govt!
but as you said, lets see.

Last edited:
sure, but those old ghisi piti lines were never countered once?
cause it couldnt be?
last part, of your post no , sir no more 5 years!
it wont last 5 years, this govt!
but as you said, lets see.

yes keep wishing that this govt doesnt last, lets start the cycle again from 80s once more, its just so much fun
let everyone come and take a piece again and again
we will distribute mithai again

those who dont learn from history become history
those who wish ill to their country because they dont like one person...well what can i say
since It doesnt effect me one bit so for your sake I wish this govt falls in a year so you can reap the fruits on your silly wishes.

but if you are thinking army will come back again soon, you are very naive. Army only comes when country is doing ok...not in this situation

yes keep wishing that this govt doesnt last, lets start the cycle again from 80s once more, its just so much fun
let everyone come and take a piece again and again
we will distribute mithai again

those who dont learn from history become history
those who wish ill to their country because they dont like one person...well what can i say
since It doesnt effect me one bit so for your sake I wish this govt falls in a year so you can reap the fruits on your silly wishes.

but if you are thinking army will come back again soon, you are very naive. Army only comes when country is doing ok...not in this situation
sure back to the future?
lets find another NAWAZ cleaning the boots of genrls? right thats what he was?
ohh sure country was doing perfect in 99, "karaz uttaroo mulk sanwaroo", sory but army comes when there is a danger like 77, when ZAB was trying to sell pakistan to russia, just to be in power?
& today conspiracy tomgive up pakistani nucks, to saudi arabia been launched, which will bring themAMIR UL MOOMININ, janab nawaz sharif the noora king to pakistan?
im telling you, nawaz isnt is the, better politican then ZAB, & he is going to get worst then ZAB?
what you think, army will be eating pop corns, while thier former COAS gona hangged by a noora court under thendirection of noora amir ul moominin?
dear o dear, the times of BB murder, are gone peoples of pakistan has see all the so called fruits of the damocrazy, soon you ill see the bhangra,s in front of army trucks, hope you ill be the part of it?

sure back to the future?
lets find another NAWAZ cleaning the boots of genrls? right thats what he was?
ohh sure country was doing perfect in 99, "karaz uttaroo mulk sanwaroo", sory but army comes when there is a danger like 77, when ZAB was trying to sell pakistan to russia, just to be in power?
& today conspiracy tomgive up pakistani nucks, to saudi arabia been launched, which will bring themAMIR UL MOOMININ, janab nawaz sharif the noora king to pakistan?
im telling you, nawaz isnt is the, better politican then ZAB, & he is going to get worst then ZAB?
what you think, army will be eating pop corns, while thier former COAS gona hangged by a noora court under thendirection of noora amir ul moominin?
dear o dear, the times of BB murder, are gone peoples of pakistan has see all the so called fruits of the damocrazy, soon you ill see the bhangra,s in front of army trucks, hope you ill be the part of it?

just so you know I have no love for NS, you can call him dog, drag him on the streets or hang him...wouldnt make me raise my eye

My Question is why only he is trialed? We should do trials for Zardari as well as Gillani!! Seriously man! Why are 2 rats free to roam around?
Because Musharraf proclaimed a state of emergency, suspended the constitution, terminated the parliament and appointed himself the country's Chief Executive. The declaration was backdated to October 12, the day on which the armed forces seized power in a coup.

Neither Gillani nor Zardari did that. What Mush did was against the constitution of Pakistan and amounts to treason which is punishable by death. Period!

just so you know I have no love for NS, you can call him dog, drag him on the streets or hang him...wouldnt make me raise my eye
no sir, i wasnt trying to tease you, but i was talking reality? right?

Because Musharraf proclaimed a state of emergency, suspended the constitution, terminated the parliament and appointed himself the country's Chief Executive. The declaration was backdated to October 12, the day on which the armed forces seized power in a coup.

Neither Gillani nor Zardari did that. What Mush did was against the constitution of Pakistan and amounts to treason which is punishable by death. Period!
& we hve all kinds of crimes commited by zardari, even before musharaf?
sorry friend you cant get it, this is pakistan ok, here constitution was made for elites, not for common peoples, & justice? oghh my god?
terrorists roaming free, with all of evidences been pempered by the judiciary?
well, go read the concerned article again!

Back
Top Bottom